Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No coventry stream for season ticket holders 17:12 - Sep 17 with 4219 viewslosethedrum

See below

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/who-can-watch-covqpr-live-on-qpr-plus/

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 17:15 - Sep 17 with 3182 viewsBklynRanger

That is fcuked. Jesus Christ.
Suspect there might a few watching from the Falkland Islands then.
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 17:18 - Sep 17 with 3174 viewsgobbles

It's live on Sky!
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 17:23 - Sep 17 with 3143 viewsBklynRanger

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 17:18 - Sep 17 by gobbles

It's live on Sky!

Sky Schmy! Ok then - pub or Falkland Islands, will decide tomorrow.
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 17:28 - Sep 17 with 3118 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I can't watch the game unfortunately but if anyone's travelling this weekend I heartily recommend Amsterdam.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 17:30 - Sep 17 with 3109 viewsCliff

If you have a NOW TV you can buy a day pass for Sky Sports for £10
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 17:30 - Sep 17 with 3109 viewsdaveB

I thought this would happen, Sky are not going to pay for a tv deal that fans can see for free somewhere else
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 18:35 - Sep 17 with 3026 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 17:30 - Sep 17 by daveB

I thought this would happen, Sky are not going to pay for a tv deal that fans can see for free somewhere else

I was pretty sure it had happened?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 19:47 - Sep 17 with 2933 viewscolinallcars

Even now, Sky bugger things up for us.
Login to get fewer ads

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 19:47 - Sep 17 with 2933 viewsfrancisbowles

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 18:35 - Sep 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I always thought it a bit strange that Friday was midweek! I'll have to watch on NOW.
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 19:57 - Sep 17 with 2900 viewsBoston

Didn’t notice any mention of broadcast on Fox here in the USofA.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 20:14 - Sep 17 with 2871 viewsdavman

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 18:35 - Sep 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Good ol' hesgoal then!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 20:41 - Sep 17 with 2825 viewsfrancisbowles

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 17:28 - Sep 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I can't watch the game unfortunately but if anyone's travelling this weekend I heartily recommend Amsterdam.

It's not a 'Dark Market' though Brian, although Malta and Cyprus are.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 20:42]
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 20:53 - Sep 17 with 2793 viewscolinallcars

If anyone's in any doubt as to who runs football, it's not FIFA, UEFA, FA, EPL, EFL...it's Sky.
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 21:09 - Sep 17 with 2771 viewscharmr

I’ve now got sweet cable tv application on my fire stick. All Uk And sport channels $25 month sent by papypal to a friend of a Very good friend. I just send money every month. Anyone in the USA interested reach out and I’ll give you his details.
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 21:48 - Sep 17 with 2699 viewsGloryHunter

So they've changed the rules again. "Midweek away" is not the same as "weekend away" even though Friday is not the weekend. What will they make up next?

What will happen if any of our home games are selected by Sky? Will the SkyMasters stop us watching those too?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 21:58]
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 23:23 - Sep 17 with 2605 viewsqueensparker

One day someone will invent something that can transport you and your computer temporarily to, say, Japan, for those 90 minutes. Then the stream will work.

I for one can’t wait until that futuristic thing is invented.
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 01:06 - Sep 18 with 2555 viewsBoston

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 23:23 - Sep 17 by queensparker

One day someone will invent something that can transport you and your computer temporarily to, say, Japan, for those 90 minutes. Then the stream will work.

'ere, when all this internet lark started we used to disguise our locations by proxy, shirley ...
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 1:07]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 03:17 - Sep 18 with 2509 viewstimcocking

Hesgoal will show it.

01.45 - 03.30 for me, marvellous.
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 09:57 - Sep 18 with 2344 viewsterryb

I'm certain that nothing has changed!

No club has been allowed to stream within the UK for any match that was being shown live on Sky. I believe that dates back to 1992.

I was also under the impression that unofficially, the weekend started at 12.00 on the Friday. It definitely did in my working days! I do accept that when I was young, the weekend didn't start until Ready Steady Go came on air (18.00 on the Friday?).
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 10:21 - Sep 18 with 2310 viewsjoe90

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 20:41 - Sep 17 by francisbowles

It's not a 'Dark Market' though Brian, although Malta and Cyprus are.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 20:42]

I think the Netherlands are a 'Dark Market', according to the QPR website. What does 'Dark Market' even mean?
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 10:44 - Sep 18 with 2285 viewsMaggsinho

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 10:21 - Sep 18 by joe90

I think the Netherlands are a 'Dark Market', according to the QPR website. What does 'Dark Market' even mean?

It's a country where the Sky deal with the EFL doesn't apply.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/live-stream-for-breqpr-in-efl-dark-markets/
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 10:46 - Sep 18 with 2278 viewsdaveB

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 21:48 - Sep 17 by GloryHunter

So they've changed the rules again. "Midweek away" is not the same as "weekend away" even though Friday is not the weekend. What will they make up next?

What will happen if any of our home games are selected by Sky? Will the SkyMasters stop us watching those too?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 21:58]

They said that from the start, Sky have the right to pull the plug on this so any game we play shown live on Sky is unlikely to be on the stream
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 10:59 - Sep 18 with 2256 viewsgobbles

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 23:23 - Sep 17 by queensparker

You'd hope they could actually transport you to the actual game first
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 11:25 - Sep 18 with 2229 viewsGloryHunter

No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 10:46 - Sep 18 by daveB

They said that from the start, Sky have the right to pull the plug on this so any game we play shown live on Sky is unlikely to be on the stream

Club website 9th September: "Your QPR+ voucher will enable you to watch all home and midweek away league fixtures for free".

Nothing about Sky.
No coventry stream for season ticket holders on 11:33 - Sep 18 with 2208 viewsslmrstid

Is anyone genuinely surprised that a Friday night fixture thats been moved from a Saturday doesnt qualify as a midweek fixture?

When it was all announced I only ever assumed it would apply to Tuesday/Wednesday night games and it looks like I'm right.

I'd guess a Monday night fixture that's been pushed back from a Saturday wouldn't qualify either.

To be honest I was a bit surprised when there was chatter on here a week ago or so of people saying it would be available!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024