Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprises of the season... 15:32 - Sep 27 with 2010 viewskensalriser

Patrick Bamford three goals in three games.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Surprises of the season... on 16:56 - Sep 27 with 1949 viewsdixiedean

Pity that Dirty Man Bun Utd are looking good in Prem
Surprises of the season... on 19:28 - Sep 27 with 1818 viewswelwynranger

Surprises of the season... on 16:56 - Sep 27 by dixiedean

Pity that Dirty Man Bun Utd are looking good in Prem

Fake hoops being top of the league with maximum points
Surprises of the season... on 13:16 - Sep 28 with 1613 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I know his misses are the stuff of legends by now but he does get himself into great positions and that goal against Sheffield was a perfect example.Just hanging around the box anticipating the cross then slipping in to finish it off.He wont get as much space against Liverpool etc but I fancy him to get double digits this year if he stays healthy
Surprises of the season... on 13:32 - Sep 28 with 1592 viewsthame_hoops

Surprises of the season... on 13:16 - Sep 28 by CLAREMAN1995

I know his misses are the stuff of legends by now but he does get himself into great positions and that goal against Sheffield was a perfect example.Just hanging around the box anticipating the cross then slipping in to finish it off.He wont get as much space against Liverpool etc but I fancy him to get double digits this year if he stays healthy

he did score against liverpool in fairness
Surprises of the season... on 14:59 - Sep 28 with 1535 viewsqueensparker

Just shows how football goes - I remember after that glorious 1-0 day out at Loftus Road last season (sigh.....), I spent a fun few minutes reading all the Leeds forums, basking in their anger.

To a man, there were thousands of Leeds calling Bamford a useless c--t who had let the team down for years, will probably cost them promotion, and should be bombed out to Huddersfield immediately.

Bet none of them are saying that now.
Surprises of the season... on 15:09 - Sep 28 with 1506 viewsWokingR

Surprises of the season... on 14:59 - Sep 28 by queensparker

Just shows how football goes - I remember after that glorious 1-0 day out at Loftus Road last season (sigh.....), I spent a fun few minutes reading all the Leeds forums, basking in their anger.

To a man, there were thousands of Leeds calling Bamford a useless c--t who had let the team down for years, will probably cost them promotion, and should be bombed out to Huddersfield immediately.

Bet none of them are saying that now.

This is Leeds we're talking about so they probably are .
Surprises of the season... on 23:46 - Sep 28 with 1331 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Surprises of the season... on 13:32 - Sep 28 by thame_hoops

he did score against liverpool in fairness

Haha my mistake i forgot opening day but it was on a Friday and I posted while my coffee was brewing so I was more dopey than usual.
Leeds could surprise everyone until they are figured out ,look at Sheffield Utd I think they are in big trouble 0 points from 3 games and not many recognized strikers to bang them in .
Surprises of the season... on 00:00 - Sep 29 with 1304 viewsBoston

Surprises of the season... on 23:46 - Sep 28 by CLAREMAN1995

Haha my mistake i forgot opening day but it was on a Friday and I posted while my coffee was brewing so I was more dopey than usual.
Leeds could surprise everyone until they are figured out ,look at Sheffield Utd I think they are in big trouble 0 points from 3 games and not many recognized strikers to bang them in .

There's your problem...coffee.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Surprises of the season... on 09:20 - Sep 29 with 1183 viewsfrancisbowles

Surprises of the season... on 13:16 - Sep 28 by CLAREMAN1995

He missed four (I think) chances and the one he got hit him in the face and was lucky to bounce in.

Granted his teamwork is very good and that's why Bielsa likes him.
Surprises of the season... on 20:32 - Oct 3 with 938 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Just watched the City V Leeds in pouring rain and it was amazing.End to end stuff plus Bamford almost scored a stunning OG goal which forced the keeper to pull off a great save .He is still stuck on 3 but he does a lot of unselfish work and tracking back all game.
Surprises of the season... on 20:38 - Oct 3 with 920 viewsrsonist

Surprises of the season... on 20:32 - Oct 3 by CLAREMAN1995

Just watched the City V Leeds in pouring rain and it was amazing.End to end stuff plus Bamford almost scored a stunning OG goal which forced the keeper to pull off a great save .He is still stuck on 3 but he does a lot of unselfish work and tracking back all game.

Think Tyler and Neville were off their misty-eyed rockers second half, great entertainment but it turned into a basketball game.

Can't lie though, after watching us today, brutally envious watching Leeds stream forward together at pace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024