Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New QPR app 17:31 - Sep 28 with 5249 viewsMoonshineSteve

Just received an email from the club telling me to download the new app. It isn't clear to me whether this is to replace the old one, or is in addition. Can anyone a bit more tech-savvy than me shed any light?

The IT already seems quite disjointed (different logins for tickets, QPR cash etc). I'm hoping this will be a one stop replacement.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

New QPR app on 21:05 - Sep 28 with 4993 viewsRog

Only had a quick look but it seems to be a replacement for the current one.

It doesn't look like it simplifies the different accounts/logins. At least not at this stage but it does seem they'll be able to do more with it over time.
New QPR app on 22:19 - Sep 28 with 4863 viewsLythamR

New QPR app on 21:05 - Sep 28 by Rog

Only had a quick look but it seems to be a replacement for the current one.

It doesn't look like it simplifies the different accounts/logins. At least not at this stage but it does seem they'll be able to do more with it over time.

it just said it was a new app, nothing to say it replaces the existing app but presumably that what it does, can people find it in the app store? ive looked but it just shows the original app
New QPR app on 22:33 - Sep 28 with 4815 viewswombat

New QPR app on 22:19 - Sep 28 by LythamR

it just said it was a new app, nothing to say it replaces the existing app but presumably that what it does, can people find it in the app store? ive looked but it just shows the original app

Be careful , roumour has it that is let’s the gov track you if you ever had COVID , Dave down the pub told me so it’s legit he said

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New QPR app on 08:50 - Sep 29 with 4556 viewsRog

New QPR app on 22:19 - Sep 28 by LythamR

There's a link on the website, https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-launch-new-app-with-partners-footballne
New QPR app on 09:29 - Sep 29 with 4506 viewsLythamR

New QPR app on 08:50 - Sep 29 by Rog

There's a link on the website, https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-launch-new-app-with-partners-footballne

Sure, just wondering why if its a replacement for the original QPR app it hasnt replaced it in the appstore, rather its called Footballnet QPR and is owned by the Footballnet company rather than QPR
New QPR app on 09:35 - Sep 29 with 4473 viewsJordanFoster

Hey guys,

Thanks for some of the kind words about the app!

I worked on the marketing behind the activation. We made this video - which if you have WhatsApp you may have seen last week!

We actually have a lot more competitions and initiatives that put fans at the forefront of the movement like this:

So please if you are on Twitter, get involved and if we can reward you - believe me we will!

Jordan
New QPR app on 09:41 - Sep 29 with 4455 viewsfrancisbowles

I am actually ok with the current app. Can I keep that or will it be phased out?
New QPR app on 10:30 - Sep 29 with 4377 viewsEsox_Lucius

New QPR app on 09:35 - Sep 29 by JordanFoster

Hey guys,

I worked on the marketing behind the activation. We made this video - which if you have WhatsApp you may have seen last week!

We actually have a lot more competitions and initiatives that put fans at the forefront of the movement like this:

So please if you are on Twitter, get involved and if we can reward you - believe me we will!

Jordan

WTAF? QRP coins? if they can't get the clubs name right then I have zero confidence in using it.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

New QPR app on 12:24 - Sep 29 with 4226 viewsMavqpr

New QPR app on 10:30 - Sep 29 by Esox_Lucius

WTAF? QRP coins? if they can't get the clubs name right then I have zero confidence in using it.

It's called an Easter Egg find it retweet it you've got a chance to win a signed shirt

The app will only get better
New QPR app on 12:41 - Sep 29 with 4176 viewsPhildo

Hey guys,

Jordan

Nice little film Jordan thanks
New QPR app on 12:48 - Sep 29 with 4160 viewsLythamR

New QPR app on 12:24 - Sep 29 by Mavqpr

It's called an Easter Egg find it retweet it you've got a chance to win a signed shirt

The app will only get better

I think the point being made was that QPR is spelt incorrectly in the visual!
New QPR app on 12:54 - Sep 29 with 4140 viewsDixie_CT

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_(media)

Explains the QRP although I did see someone at the Cardiff play off final with QRP face paint. Fair play if they are linked as that is a serious long term marketing strategy.
New QPR app on 13:05 - Sep 29 with 4104 viewsLythamR

New QPR app on 12:54 - Sep 29 by Dixie_CT

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_(media)

Explains the QRP although I did see someone at the Cardiff play off final with QRP face paint. Fair play if they are linked as that is a serious long term marketing strategy.

Fair enough, dont laugh at me though laugh at Essox first :)
New QPR app on 19:35 - Sep 29 with 3863 viewsaston_hoop

Apparently I'm the joint 7th best fan now below the likes of Irina Klimovich, Alexandra Pobolovets, Daria Pechkovskaya, Vladimir Sharaev and Eugene Bogdanov!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

New QPR app on 20:35 - Sep 29 with 3755 viewsStanisgod

Not on twitter so that's the end of that then.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 20:36]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

New QPR app on 20:51 - Sep 29 with 3716 viewsSouthend_Rss

Replaces the older app, which shuts down on Wednesday. I’m sure I remember getting a notification about this earlier.. Sorry if it’s already been mentioned.
New QPR app on 23:08 - Sep 29 with 3596 viewsbertiebasset007

Have downloaded new app on iPad but it’s in portrait style rather than previous apps landscape,any ideas?
New QPR app on 07:55 - Sep 30 with 3440 viewsenfieldargh

New QPR app on 20:35 - Sep 29 by Stanisgod

Not on twitter so that's the end of that then.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 20:36]

me to, have no intention ever of going on twitter, its for twits and I'm a philistine .

It seems that all the ultra negative and nasty comments re individuals stems from that pathetic medium so they can well and truly stuff it in their bottoms

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

New QPR app on 10:51 - Sep 30 with 3291 viewsJJB

Hey guys,

Jordan

I love QRP.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

New QPR app on 11:29 - Sep 30 with 3268 viewsMoonshineSteve

New QPR app on 10:51 - Sep 30 by JJB

I love QRP.

Splitter.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

New QPR app on 12:42 - Sep 30 with 3217 viewsPerthRs

Guys when it comes to IT I'm way behind you lot, now I've done as requested and downloaded the app to the iPad and our 2 iPhones and i think I've managed to get them installed.
Now I use my laptop with Windows 10 for all my live matches I've gone into my browser and put in the club web site for this download and its bringing me back to the old web address.
My question is do we need another app for Windows as the system is not either Apple or Android.
Any help gratefully received.
New QPR app on 16:13 - Sep 30 with 3107 viewsLythamR

New QPR app on 12:42 - Sep 30 by PerthRs

Guys when it comes to IT I'm way behind you lot, now I've done as requested and downloaded the app to the iPad and our 2 iPhones and i think I've managed to get them installed.
Now I use my laptop with Windows 10 for all my live matches I've gone into my browser and put in the club web site for this download and its bringing me back to the old web address.
My question is do we need another app for Windows as the system is not either Apple or Android.
Any help gratefully received.

The web site address for the club hasnt changed so streaming on a windows 10 laptop wont change
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024