Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wealdstone 19:33 - Sep 29 with 2111 viewsenfieldargh

According to radio reports FC Wealdstone will be screening their home game V Chesterfield live from the Club Bar which overlooks the pitch.

However EFL ground safety guidelines means they have to put up black-out curtains on the windows to block out the pitch as no one is allowed to watch the game live, or alive.

Couldn't make it up!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Wealdstone on 23:44 - Sep 29 with 1780 viewsdaveB

I wonder if clubs can do that in the EFL, have 6 people hire a box at Loftus Road and watch the game on tv promising not to look out of the window at the actual game
Wealdstone on 09:21 - Sep 30 with 1482 viewsbosh67

Wealdstone on 23:44 - Sep 29 by daveB

I wonder if clubs can do that in the EFL, have 6 people hire a box at Loftus Road and watch the game on tv promising not to look out of the window at the actual game

I once had the privilege of being in a box. It was the match Kevin Gallen returned. I had prawn cocktail sandwiches and chips. I think we won and Gallen scored? Can't remember because I was very drunk by the second half. That could be a technique. Just get smashed rather than look out the window.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Wealdstone on 09:28 - Sep 30 with 1461 viewsSharpy36

I believe it`s just the sale and consumption of beer within view of the pitch. Maidstone utd also have a bar over looking the pitch and blinds were drawn on match days when we was at NLP level.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Wealdstone on 11:03 - Sep 30 with 1353 viewsenfieldargh

I thought you coudnt drink alcohol in view of the pitch/stadium as it would make my mate Chris jealous

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Wealdstone on 15:26 - Sep 30 with 1221 viewsSharpy36

You can`t, NLP and upwards. Because NLP is televised, same with clubs below that level when shown on TV in the FA cup.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Wealdstone on 15:28 - Sep 30 with 1209 viewsNorthernr

Rules and regulations about what football fans can do in football grounds vs Rules and regulations about what people in the UK can and cannot do at this point in the Covid crisis.

Two loads of contradictory, nonsensical, farcical bolox combine.
Wealdstone on 15:36 - Sep 30 with 1181 viewsSharpy36

Wealdstone on 15:28 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Rules and regulations about what football fans can do in football grounds vs Rules and regulations about what people in the UK can and cannot do at this point in the Covid crisis.

Two loads of contradictory, nonsensical, farcical bolox combine.

You`re not wrong there bud. Have you read up on the latest crap regarding this weeks FA cup round and who and who cannot sell tickets ? No wonder this game is on its a$se.

http://www.maidstoneunited.co.uk/2020/09/bills-bulletin-ticket-to-nowhere/
[Post edited 30 Sep 2020 15:39]

Wealdstone on 14:52 - Oct 3 with 901 viewsterryb

This match has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch!
Login to get fewer ads

Wealdstone on 19:02 - Oct 3 with 768 viewsstowmarketrange

I heard that on 5live last night,and I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard it.So it’s ok to sit in a part of a football ground and watch the game on tv but you’re not allowed to watch it live.
Absolute madness.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024