Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New signings 21:15 - Oct 5 with 1104 viewsBlackCrowe

I've got a good juju about all this. Madness i know, but i just have. Who would've thought we'd be one of the more active on the transfer front.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

New signings on 21:20 - Oct 5 with 1021 viewsbarbicanranger

I didn't think there would be anymore signings once the in-person attendance at games was pushed out. I think the Eze sale put us in a good spot to do some business.
New signings on 21:23 - Oct 5 with 994 viewsDavieQPR

Plus slashing the wage bill over the last 2 seasons meant we were in a position to spend some of the Eze transfer money.
New signings on 22:19 - Oct 5 with 761 viewstkqpr

Very pleased with how the club have managed to help Warburton in these difficult times. Theres not that many clubs (Forest & Sheff Weds apart) that are making signings and paying fees. Tres Bonne to all and it really feels like we are starting to grow as a club again, i really hope so.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 8:54]
New signings on 23:41 - Oct 5 with 603 viewsCiderwithRsie

Funnily enough I think this could be a good set of signings for Chair - less pressure on him to be straight replacement for Eze and with any luck he won't be stuck out on the wing as we have other options there.
New signings on 23:59 - Oct 5 with 578 viewsDieByYourSide

Reading between the lines, perhaps the club reckon we can make some headway and maybe push for the playoffs in what could be an incredibly average division this year. Ahem, if we sort out the defence that is...

Poll: And it's hi ho

New signings on 23:59 - Oct 5 with 574 viewsqprxtc

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024