Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest season ticket update 14:28 - Oct 6 with 5893 views1MoreBrightonR

So from the email I got from the club, my understanding is season ticket holders now don't get access to the online games and they will deduct the £10 per game from my refund.

My question is this... I want to keep my season ticket in case they eventually allow fans in but don't want to pay for every game online. This doesn't seem to be an option or am I misreading this?
Latest season ticket update on 14:41 - Oct 6 with 3846 viewsPinnerPaul

Correct that is not an option, but if you do give up ST and get full refund, you will get your seat available for 21/22 and you can of course 'buy' as many/few games as you like at £10 a go this season.
Latest season ticket update on 14:48 - Oct 6 with 3830 views1MoreBrightonR

but then i assume i've lost my right to go again this season if they open with limited capacity, because I'm no longer a season ticket holder....that's my issue/concern.
Latest season ticket update on 15:03 - Oct 6 with 3802 viewsPinnerPaul

Latest season ticket update on 14:48 - Oct 6 by 1MoreBrightonR

but then i assume i've lost my right to go again this season if they open with limited capacity, because I'm no longer a season ticket holder....that's my issue/concern.

Yes that's correct - although not your 'right' but you WOULD be down the pecking order, after ST holders and presumably then members I guess.

Looks like its an academic argument at the moment, but who knows?!
Latest season ticket update on 15:07 - Oct 6 with 3788 viewsStanisgod

Correct I believe, this is the thing if you pay by DD. The payments now are over only seven months, so my senior gold in Ellerslie will be about £47 a month PLUS £10 for every game I want to watch.
Being as even if we can return in limited numbers by say mid November for instance, as a one person bubble I would probably be lucky to see maybe 5 games.
Also with us DD people when do they credit your tenners that you pay, at the end of the season in one lump or how, as obviously at the moment we've not paid anything.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Latest season ticket update on 15:13 - Oct 6 with 3767 viewsMaggsinho

Latest season ticket update on 15:07 - Oct 6 by Stanisgod

Correct I believe, this is the thing if you pay by DD. The payments now are over only seven months, so my senior gold in Ellerslie will be about £47 a month PLUS £10 for every game I want to watch.
Being as even if we can return in limited numbers by say mid November for instance, as a one person bubble I would probably be lucky to see maybe 5 games.
Also with us DD people when do they credit your tenners that you pay, at the end of the season in one lump or how, as obviously at the moment we've not paid anything.

I don't think that's quite right about direct debit payments. We won't be charged an extra £10 for each game you watch - it will be deducted at the end of the season.

From the email from the club earlier:

"Supporters on the Direct Debit scheme will continue to receive access to live streaming via their voucher and will also be given ballot priority for the current season.

Access to live streaming will be chargeable at £10 per fixture and be deducted at the end of the season, with a credit for the balance applied to your ticketing account which can be used towards the cost of your 2021/22 season ticket"
Latest season ticket update on 15:14 - Oct 6 with 3763 viewsdaveB

Not sure if this helps or confuses but if you have set up a social bubble to go to games with say 3 other people, if one of them remains a season ticket holder then even if you get the refund you will be in with that season ticket holder to go to games when it opens up again.
Latest season ticket update on 15:19 - Oct 6 with 3747 views1MoreBrightonR

Are you sure on that Dave? if so, that works well for me.
Latest season ticket update on 15:24 - Oct 6 with 3735 viewsA40Bosh

Latest season ticket update on 15:14 - Oct 6 by daveB

Not sure if this helps or confuses but if you have set up a social bubble to go to games with say 3 other people, if one of them remains a season ticket holder then even if you get the refund you will be in with that season ticket holder to go to games when it opens up again.

Hmmmm, not sure if that is the case.
Surely that only works if all the bubble renew.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Latest season ticket update on 15:37 - Oct 6 with 3699 viewsrobith

Not really something to worry about imo
Latest season ticket update on 15:37 - Oct 6 with 3699 viewsstowmarketrange

Latest season ticket update on 15:07 - Oct 6 by Stanisgod

Shouldn’t there be a pricing structure where gold and platinum st holders pay more for watching the streams than us in silver and bronze do?They’ll probably get a better view of the stream than us peasants do sitting in our restricted view living rooms.
Latest season ticket update on 15:48 - Oct 6 with 3675 viewsPinnerPaul

Latest season ticket update on 15:19 - Oct 6 by 1MoreBrightonR

Are you sure on that Dave? if so, that works well for me.

I think Dave is correct, but of course you have to buy the ST for the remainder of the season - see below

"Season Ticket holders who submitted their social bubble applications will only be required to retain one Season Ticket from their application to maintain their social bubble.

When supporters are able to return, Season Ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase their Season Ticket at a pro-rata price in order to attend fixtures."

Also the offer to retain your seat applies if you had the seat in 19/20
Latest season ticket update on 15:48 - Oct 6 with 3674 views1MoreBrightonR

Latest season ticket update on 15:37 - Oct 6 by stowmarketrange

Shouldn’t there be a pricing structure where gold and platinum st holders pay more for watching the streams than us in silver and bronze do?They’ll probably get a better view of the stream than us peasants do sitting in our restricted view living rooms.

i did just work out that my dad, as a senior citizen so pays half price on is season ticket, is virtually paying the same to watch the games online as he does to go to the ground ha ha
Latest season ticket update on 18:49 - Oct 6 with 3540 viewsStanisgod

Latest season ticket update on 15:37 - Oct 6 by stowmarketrange

Latest season ticket update on 18:50 - Oct 6 with 3538 viewsStanisgod

Latest season ticket update on 15:13 - Oct 6 by Maggsinho

I don't think that's quite right about direct debit payments. We won't be charged an extra £10 for each game you watch - it will be deducted at the end of the season.

From the email from the club earlier:

"Supporters on the Direct Debit scheme will continue to receive access to live streaming via their voucher and will also be given ballot priority for the current season.

Access to live streaming will be chargeable at £10 per fixture and be deducted at the end of the season, with a credit for the balance applied to your ticketing account which can be used towards the cost of your 2021/22 season ticket"

Ah I see, must pay more attention

Latest season ticket update on 19:07 - Oct 6 with 3506 viewsdaveB

Latest season ticket update on 15:24 - Oct 6 by A40Bosh

Hmmmm, not sure if that is the case.
Surely that only works if all the bubble renew.

Only one needs to renew, the others would then have to buy a ticket but would be in with a better chance of getting in

Is on here under Social Bubbles

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/season-ticket-update-031020/
Latest season ticket update on 17:22 - Oct 7 with 3238 viewsCliff

Latest season ticket update on 15:48 - Oct 6 by 1MoreBrightonR

i did just work out that my dad, as a senior citizen so pays half price on is season ticket, is virtually paying the same to watch the games online as he does to go to the ground ha ha

I'm in my second season as an over 60 with an ST in silver (£279), and if I ant to see the last streamed game I have to pay an extra £1. You think they could have thrown that in as part of the deal for concessions especially as you normally get a couple of percent off with an ST,
Latest season ticket update on 17:44 - Oct 7 with 3187 viewsjohnhoop

Latest season ticket update on 17:22 - Oct 7 by Cliff

I'm in my second season as an over 60 with an ST in silver (£279), and if I ant to see the last streamed game I have to pay an extra £1. You think they could have thrown that in as part of the deal for concessions especially as you normally get a couple of percent off with an ST,

I'm in the same position with my over 60's ST. Have the club actually stated that they're going to want the extra pound off us or are you assuming that it's going to happen?
Latest season ticket update on 18:00 - Oct 7 with 3166 viewsfrancisbowles

Latest season ticket update on 17:44 - Oct 7 by johnhoop

I'm in the same position with my over 60's ST. Have the club actually stated that they're going to want the extra pound off us or are you assuming that it's going to happen?

No but they did say it was league rules that they had to charge £10 for a game, they weren't allowed to do it cheaper.
Latest season ticket update on 18:32 - Oct 7 with 3132 viewsStanisgod

So do you get charged a tenner even if you don't watch the game?

Latest season ticket update on 18:35 - Oct 7 with 3123 viewsPinnerPaul

Latest season ticket update on 18:32 - Oct 7 by Stanisgod

So do you get charged a tenner even if you don't watch the game?

If you elect to keep your ST - yes.

Only home Sat and midweek away games - 28 less any Sky choose for live coverage.
Latest season ticket update on 18:36 - Oct 7 with 3119 viewsjohnhoop

Latest season ticket update on 18:00 - Oct 7 by francisbowles

No but they did say it was league rules that they had to charge £10 for a game, they weren't allowed to do it cheaper.

See what you mean. In that case maybe we can authorize them to collect the extra pound for the last game when they’re doing the direct debits.
Latest season ticket update on 18:36 - Oct 7 with 3121 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I still think a tenner is a reasonable sum to charge and pay.
Latest season ticket update on 19:58 - Oct 7 with 3067 viewsCliff

Latest season ticket update on 18:00 - Oct 7 by francisbowles

That's not strictly true.

The £10 a game has been set by the EFL, I accept that, but the previous offer was for the streams to be free to ST holders. I'm sure it would be would be possible for a mixture of the two, i.e. charge for 25 and give 3 free similar to how ST's normally work
Latest season ticket update on 10:08 - Oct 8 with 2924 viewsfrancisbowles

Latest season ticket update on 19:58 - Oct 7 by Cliff

That's not strictly true.

The £10 a game has been set by the EFL, I accept that, but the previous offer was for the streams to be free to ST holders. I'm sure it would be would be possible for a mixture of the two, i.e. charge for 25 and give 3 free similar to how ST's normally work

Well the club stated that they had to comply with league rules and I don't have any evidence to challenge that. I had hoped they would be able to do a cheaper deal, I suggested a £199 season ticket, and as there are two of us that watch, I would have been happy to make a voluntary donation of £100 for the additional viewer. However, it seems that wasn't possible. We have now cancelled the additional season ticket so the cost is similar to what I was going to pay.

The original offer was a short term one which could be withdrawn at their discretion and we have already had two matches for free.

Anyway they need the revenue.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2020 10:29]
Latest season ticket update on 10:57 - Oct 8 with 2849 viewsStevenageRanger

Latest season ticket update on 17:44 - Oct 7 by johnhoop

My lad (16) has a Season Ticket and goes each week with my parents. I didn't renew this year but now my lad has to pay £280 to watch the games at home when it was £99 in the stadium! No real complaints apart from including the midweek away games in the 'deal' and therefore forcing me to pay £10 for games I may not want to watch. Not sure they can really do that when the Season Ticket is for home games. I did raise and to be fair they replied and said I could cancel ticket, but like the OP, don't want to lose the chance for him to go back this season. Parents have cancelled and by keeping his the bubble stays.

I do feel for clubs as must be a nightmare sorting all this. I bet they cant wait for the day when people are moaning about cramped seats, kids in Lower Loft, Dirty Toilets and the price of food :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024