Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Kelman Again 10:21 - Oct 7 with 16672 viewsMaggsinho

Charlie Kelman from Southend still on according to WLS.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-keen-to-complete-striker-deal?utm_campai
Charlie Kelman Again on 10:29 - Oct 7 with 6855 viewsQPRSteve

Sounds like we are determined to get him. I think this must be the third time we've made an offer.
Charlie Kelman Again on 10:31 - Oct 7 with 6847 viewsBklynRanger

Get him in and get him in the microwave
Charlie Kelman Again on 10:33 - Oct 7 with 6834 viewsWrightUp5hit___

A project, Clive would love us to join the first level of piranhas.
Charlie Kelman Again on 10:39 - Oct 7 with 6793 viewsbosh67

Big prospective talent this kid.

Also fits the 1-1-9 attack formation we are looking for.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Charlie Kelman Again on 17:59 - Oct 7 with 6356 viewsTonto

Do we need another striker now?

(There is something I never thought I would type)

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Charlie Kelman Again on 18:09 - Oct 7 with 6310 viewsfrancisbowles

Maybe we plan to play with two sometimes and need back up or we are concerned about the number of fixtures being crammed in and need a bigger squad. He could be one for the future (he is only 18) and we could loan him out.
Charlie Kelman Again on 18:28 - Oct 7 with 6208 viewsbarbicanranger

Charlie Kelman Again on 10:31 - Oct 7 by BklynRanger

Get him in and get him in the microwave

Put him in the Ramsey Inc microwave.
Charlie Kelman Again on 18:37 - Oct 7 with 6157 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Charlie Kelman Again on 17:59 - Oct 7 by Tonto

Do we need another striker now?

(There is something I never thought I would type)

At 18 I wouldn't have thought he was being signed for the current 1st team. One for the future.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Kelman Again on 18:49 - Oct 7 with 6122 viewsBrazilNutR

Get him in and ready to take over goal scoring duty when Dykes and Bonne are sold for multi-millions in the next couple of seasons... rinse and repeat
Charlie Kelman Again on 18:53 - Oct 7 with 6079 viewsBoston

Aren’t Southend broke and worried about going belly up? Surely they’re just playing poker to get the best deal.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Charlie Kelman Again on 20:04 - Oct 7 with 5877 viewsLblock

The grapevine to me on this one is it'll happen.

He was pulled out of a Shrimpers squad the other day as they expected it to go through then but still a bit of jostling.

I'm told he's raw, lightweight and has loads to learn to be "anywhere near your level"..... to which I said that I'm fat, bald, in my 50's and shot to pieces so the lad needs to get on the bottle and the other for two decades to even get close.
Was told a few other bits which all sounded pretty good to me and I reckon this could be a good green shoot signing for us.

Sources..... my previous bosses son was with him at Southend Academy and a current 1st team player at Southend.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Charlie Kelman Again on 20:26 - Oct 7 with 5776 viewsaston_hoop

I'm guessing snap him up and stick him in the U23s and see what happens, maybe toss them Oteh as a goodwill gesture

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Charlie Kelman Again on 21:14 - Oct 7 with 5625 viewsbosh67

Charlie Kelman Again on 20:26 - Oct 7 by aston_hoop

I'm guessing snap him up and stick him in the U23s and see what happens, maybe toss them Oteh as a goodwill gesture

Poor Oteh. I do feel for him. God loves a trier. He may come good one day. Right now he is slightly less good than an actual otter.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Charlie Kelman Again on 21:27 - Oct 7 with 5580 viewsLblock

Charlie Kelman Again on 20:26 - Oct 7 by aston_hoop

On loan?

Funny you should say that......

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Charlie Kelman Again on 21:30 - Oct 7 with 5566 viewsrsonist

Charley Kendall is pretty much the only forward in the u23s who looks like he's still on an upward trajectory with us and even he's only just getting a loan at Eastbourne Borough at 20. We've definitely space for new intake there, especially if not too far off a squad role.
Charlie Kelman Again on 21:50 - Oct 7 with 5500 viewsHastings_Hoops

Sign him on 3 + 1 deal and loan him back to Southend for the season, or possibly January onwards once Chris Ramsey has had a few months work with him
Charlie Kelman Again on 22:05 - Oct 7 with 5420 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Charlie Kelman Again on 21:14 - Oct 7 by bosh67

Poor Oteh. I do feel for him. God loves a trier. He may come good one day. Right now he is slightly less good than an actual otter.

This is what I feel we're starting to get right again at this club.

We're filling the squad up with players at varying stages of their careers. Some will make it with us, some won't. Don't feel sorry, they've got the best job they'll probably ever have.

I always think of Tony Witter. There was a thread about lesser known players a year or so back on here. I always thought he played more for us. He played once. Still went on to have a decent career.

Still alive. 55.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 22:10]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Charlie Kelman Again on 22:07 - Oct 7 with 5413 viewsflynnbo

Charlie Kelman Again on 22:05 - Oct 7 by CliveWilsonSaid

We're filling the squad up with players at varying stages of their careers. Some will make it with us, some won't. Don't feel sorry, they've got the best job they'll probably ever have.

I always think of Tony Witter. There was a thread about lesser known players a year or so back on here. I always thought he played more for us. He played once. Still went on to have a decent career.

Still alive. 55.

Including winning the 100m sprint prior to a League Cup final, I believe.
Charlie Kelman Again on 23:04 - Oct 7 with 5228 viewsCamberleyR

Charlie Kelman Again on 22:05 - Oct 7 by CliveWilsonSaid

Still alive. 55.

I was there for his one appearance. Deputising for an injured Macca first game of the season at Villa Park in 1993. We lost 4-1 although Villa got their last goals right near 90 minutes and then in injury time so the score flattered them slightly.

It was also the one and only time we wore the all black kit with red trim (CSF sponsor) and apparently because Gerry Francis was so superstitious it was binned off after that game and was never used again to be replaced by the all red kit with black trim. Picture below of Willo from the day with the hastily stitched on logo.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Charlie Kelman Again on 23:06 - Oct 7 with 5222 viewsCamberleyR

Charlie Kelman Again on 22:07 - Oct 7 by flynnbo

Including winning the 100m sprint prior to a League Cup final, I believe.

I thought he was just pipped by John Williams, then of Swansea later of Coventry.

Charlie Kelman Again on 23:46 - Oct 7 with 5113 viewsbob566

Charlie Kelman Again on 23:04 - Oct 7 by CamberleyR

I was there for his one appearance. Deputising for an injured Macca first game of the season at Villa Park in 1993. We lost 4-1 although Villa got their last goals right near 90 minutes and then in injury time so the score flattered them slightly.

It was also the one and only time we wore the all black kit with red trim (CSF sponsor) and apparently because Gerry Francis was so superstitious it was binned off after that game and was never used again to be replaced by the all red kit with black trim. Picture below of Willo from the day with the hastily stitched on logo.

I've one up in my wardrobe that's the spit of that but Compaq were the sponsors.
Charlie Kelman Again on 00:04 - Oct 8 with 5076 viewsCamberleyR

Charlie Kelman Again on 23:46 - Oct 7 by bob566

I've one up in my wardrobe that's the spit of that but Compaq were the sponsors.

Probably this which was the third kit in 1994/95 season

Charlie Kelman Again on 00:58 - Oct 8 with 5018 viewsbob566

Charlie Kelman Again on 00:04 - Oct 8 by CamberleyR

Probably this which was the third kit in 1994/95 season

Yes that's it
Charlie Kelman Again on 07:34 - Oct 8 with 4769 viewsflynnbo

Charlie Kelman Again on 23:06 - Oct 7 by CamberleyR

I thought he was just pipped by John Williams, then of Swansea later of Coventry.

Apologies, I think you’re right. Postie, wasn’t he?
Charlie Kelman Again on 07:41 - Oct 8 with 4751 viewsGloucs_R

Charlie Kelman Again on 21:30 - Oct 7 by rsonist

Charley Kendall is pretty much the only forward in the u23s who looks like he's still on an upward trajectory with us and even he's only just getting a loan at Eastbourne Borough at 20. We've definitely space for new intake there, especially if not too far off a squad role.

Does anyone know what the crack is with Ramkilde?

Not included in either squads. None of the journos prepared to say, which usually means a legal case is going on...

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024