Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers soft lad 11 02:54 - Oct 12 with 5755 viewsdixiedean

As a contrast to Brian’s hard 11 , how about the opposite made up of sicknotes and generally feeble types ? First names on the team sheet have to be Traore and the original glass man Matthew Rose . Hoilett used to annoy me by needing the physio every time he was fouled . And the notorious Ned Zelic who said the ground was too hard .
Rangers soft lad 11 on 07:24 - Oct 12 with 4646 viewsdistortR

I still have nightmares of the west brom goal where rob green got pushed back behind his line while feebly waving his hands.
Rangers soft lad 11 on 08:54 - Oct 12 with 4523 viewsLythamR

Karl Connolly

Ashton Gate, went into a 50/50 like he was cinderella wearing a glass slipper, I think the result was a broken ankle
Rangers soft lad 11 on 08:57 - Oct 12 with 4521 viewsenfieldargh

Matthew Rose

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Rangers soft lad 11 on 09:05 - Oct 12 with 4509 viewsLblock

Too many
Far too many

Ekotto one of the worst in recent, fantastic player with the ball but my days a feeble defender who feigned injury on a regular basis.

Jimmy Smith another who tackled like a 35 day old lettuce leaf

Loan players innit

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Rangers soft lad 11 on 09:14 - Oct 12 with 4469 viewsMrSheen

B O S I N G W A
Zesh Rehman
Kieran Dyer
Dean Sturridge
Richard Ord
Kurt Bakholt (c)

Chuck in Andy Johnson
Never seen a player look as terrified in a game as Dean Marney. It was only Brighton!
[Post edited 12 Oct 2020 9:17]
Rangers soft lad 11 on 09:15 - Oct 12 with 4468 viewsmarkqpr

Matt Smith (Man City Loanee).

I'd even make him captain of a soft lad 11.

I've never seen a player jump put of three tackles in the space of 5 mins like he did to the point I was genuinely concerned that he was going to get hurt.

Do they not tackle at Man City's academy?
Rangers soft lad 11 on 10:06 - Oct 12 with 4388 viewsozexile

Steve slade
Rangers soft lad 11 on 10:08 - Oct 12 with 4378 viewsEsox_Lucius

Johnny Byrne, first name on the team sheet. A coward off the pitch too ref. Yeovil Town 1987-88 up in the stands.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Rangers soft lad 11 on 10:09 - Oct 12 with 4378 viewsTheChef

Scott Sinclair - away at Scunthorpe, p1ssing it down, clearly didn't fancy it.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Rangers soft lad 11 on 10:15 - Oct 12 with 4359 viewssoops

Starting 11 for Milk Cup Final 1986
Rangers soft lad 11 on 10:27 - Oct 12 with 4329 viewsWestbourneR

Rangers soft lad 11 on 10:06 - Oct 12 by ozexile

Steve slade

Was gonna say Steve Slade too.

He gave ice dancing Bambi a bad name. Loved a friendly.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Rangers soft lad 11 on 11:52 - Oct 12 with 4245 viewsloftboy

Didn’t Kevin Mcloud get hooked by Ollie for bottling a tackle.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rangers soft lad 11 on 12:37 - Oct 12 with 4191 viewsHAYESBOY

Theres only one Bob Malcolm.
Still think he is chasing that ball over the top from his debut.........

Smells like a trout farm in here

Rangers soft lad 11 on 12:47 - Oct 12 with 4168 viewsSt_Pollock

It's forgotten in the era of QPR Newspeak, but Andy Sinton deserves to be on this list.

When we all thought he was a massive C and booed him all night in the League Cup match against Weds he left the pitch crying.
Rangers soft lad 11 on 13:06 - Oct 12 with 4144 viewsdannyblue

Yoan Barbet?

Gets pushed around a bit in the box and just waves at the ref. e.g., Coventry's winner 1:54 https://www.skysports.com/football/coventry-vs-qpr/report/429719
Rangers soft lad 11 on 13:18 - Oct 12 with 4117 viewsingeminate

Rangers soft lad 11 on 13:06 - Oct 12 by dannyblue

Yoan Barbet?

Gets pushed around a bit in the box and just waves at the ref. e.g., Coventry's winner 1:54 https://www.skysports.com/football/coventry-vs-qpr/report/429719

Chimbonda in the gloves away at Scunthorpe on a sunny Spring day.
Mike Sheron - never ever challenged for a header, always tried to win a foul instead. Used to do my head in, only season ever in the Paddocks and he’d do the same thing right in front of me game after game always with an aggrieved expression when he didn’t get a decision. CHALLENGE for it!!!!!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Rangers soft lad 11 on 13:43 - Oct 12 with 4059 viewsSt_Pollock

Rangers soft lad 11 on 10:08 - Oct 12 by Esox_Lucius

Johnny Byrne, first name on the team sheet. A coward off the pitch too ref. Yeovil Town 1987-88 up in the stands.

Black Andy Gray wasn't as hard as he thought when he mouthed off to a few well known people...
Rangers soft lad 11 on 12:01 - Oct 13 with 3842 viewsBillericayR

Priskin......
Rangers soft lad 11 on 12:10 - Oct 13 with 3815 viewsaston_hoop

Sean Goss didnt strike me as a player relishing the physical side of the game, but then I didnt see too much of him either

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Rangers soft lad 11 on 13:16 - Oct 13 with 3699 viewsRassilon

Nobody has mentioned Keiron Dyer. Are we trying to forget that ever happened?

What about Steve Morrow. Lightweight and injury prone for us, but bettered at Arsenal by managing to be injured in the League Cup Final, celebrating a goal.
Rangers soft lad 11 on 14:24 - Oct 13 with 3655 viewsTomS

The elephant in the room is Adel Taarabt He didn't play if he didn't feel like it, he often asked to be substituted. He didn't like getting involved in the defensive side of the game, saying about 'Arry "Maybe he expects me to make more tackles, I am not this type of player".

Unforgiveably, I recall he was in the wall, very late in a game at home to Wigan, ,defending a free kick just outside our box. We were 1-0 up after Remy's wondergoal, thinking the win would keep us in the Premiership, when he ducked out of the way of the shot and the ball flew into the back of the net. The team never recovered from that and we got relegated.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 14:40]
Rangers soft lad 11 on 17:33 - Oct 13 with 3579 viewsMyke

Rangers soft lad 11 on 14:24 - Oct 13 by TomS

The elephant in the room is Adel Taarabt He didn't play if he didn't feel like it, he often asked to be substituted. He didn't like getting involved in the defensive side of the game, saying about 'Arry "Maybe he expects me to make more tackles, I am not this type of player".

Unforgiveably, I recall he was in the wall, very late in a game at home to Wigan, ,defending a free kick just outside our box. We were 1-0 up after Remy's wondergoal, thinking the win would keep us in the Premiership, when he ducked out of the way of the shot and the ball flew into the back of the net. The team never recovered from that and we got relegated.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 14:40]

Taarabt is a good shout. Was it against Hull he sulked through half the game when he wasn't subbed? Surprised Byrne is on the list- never- shirked a challenge for Ireland that I can recall.
Rangers soft lad 11 on 17:41 - Oct 13 with 3570 viewsngbqpr

Rangers soft lad 11 on 17:33 - Oct 13 by Myke

Taarabt is a good shout. Was it against Hull he sulked through half the game when he wasn't subbed? Surprised Byrne is on the list- never- shirked a challenge for Ireland that I can recall.

It was. He made the arm rolling 'sub me' gesture to the bench after about 35 minutes. Fair play to the Hull fans, the whole stand behind him stood up and did the gesture, while singing "how $hit must you be, he wants to go home", made me chuckle.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Rangers soft lad 11 on 01:07 - Oct 15 with 3350 viewsdixiedean

Rangers soft lad 11 on 13:16 - Oct 13 by Rassilon

Nobody has mentioned Keiron Dyer. Are we trying to forget that ever happened?

What about Steve Morrow. Lightweight and injury prone for us, but bettered at Arsenal by managing to be injured in the League Cup Final, celebrating a goal.

Fair shout - how could I forget Dyer ? He should be fighting with Rose and Traore for the captain’s armband , although they’d probably pull a muscle in doing so . Bringing this right up to date , what the hell was Bonne doing wearing gloves at Hillsboro ? There’s no place for gloves on a football pitch.
Rangers soft lad 11 on 01:28 - Oct 15 with 3342 viewsDannyPaddox

Hogan Ephraim. The terror of Truro, Taunton, and Tavistock. But largely ineffectual when it mattered which is why Warnock brought in Tommy Smith.

Would have been a useful player if Paolo Sousa had stayed longer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024