Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Hector on Loan? 16:51 - Oct 13 with 13985 viewsMaggsinho

Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:01 - Oct 13 with 6494 viewsAntti_Heinola

Certainly still seem to want another CB don't we?

Bare bones.

Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:10 - Oct 13 with 6428 viewsdaveB

Yes please
Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:23 - Oct 13 with 6355 viewsbosh67

Interesting move.

Only thing I could find on him. Assuming it's the same Hector?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:26 - Oct 13 with 6338 viewsaston_hoop

Good player at our level, assume he'd expect to be first choice though?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:26 - Oct 13 with 6339 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:23 - Oct 13 by bosh67

Interesting move.

Only thing I could find on him. Assuming it's the same Hector?

Doesn't look as realistic as I remember it
Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:39 - Oct 13 with 6257 viewswortonranger

Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:26 - Oct 13 by CroydonCaptJack

Presumably we are too late for Kiki and Zsa Zsa? I assume would be international?
Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:39 - Oct 13 with 6257 viewskarl

Another with SPL experience, at Aberdeen, Warbie is slowly building Clives Dream Team.
We better win the day he takes a team of 11 SPL boys to the field 😂
Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:40 - Oct 13 with 6246 viewsdanehoop

Not sure about the Fulham Kit he's wearing in that clip though, is it a training kit?

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:55 - Oct 13 with 6147 viewsrsonist

"Virgil van Mike" to binned off in four games. Yikes.

Not sure what they're up to, not sure what we're up to either. Is it cos they're seemingly moving to three at the back with a bunch of new guys? Are we thinking about putting him in a three, or Barbet at LB?

And how much would this loan cost? Bonne and Willock already seemed an unexpectedly lavish outlay. Surely we wouldn't be... Going For It?
Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:56 - Oct 13 with 6142 viewsMickS

Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:26 - Oct 13 by CroydonCaptJack

I was like that when I got the kids a Scalextrix, Pete.
Michael Hector on Loan? on 19:07 - Oct 13 with 5774 viewsBoston

Forking ‘ell, we would be the 19th club he’s played for, not including youth team appearances for Millwall and Thurrock or his turn outs for the Jamaican national team! Whatever else he is, he’s busy.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 19:08]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Michael Hector on Loan? on 19:18 - Oct 13 with 5715 viewsLazyFan

Warbs seems to be after a monster of a CB.
Good move. We need to have options if the current CB's get injured.

We can also test him out to see if he's worth signing on a free later on. Also if Manning is not available for whatever reason, maybe Barbs can play LB and Hector can fill in.

Remember the window ends on Friday and one must name a 25 person squad.

zzzzzzzzzz

Michael Hector on Loan? on 19:41 - Oct 13 with 5613 viewsHayesender

I read earlier that we're looking at sending Masterson out on loan, so that would leave us very thin at cb

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Michael Hector on Loan? on 19:58 - Oct 13 with 5509 viewsWadR

He was great for Fulham last year and Wednesday the one before. He was decisive in Fulham's improvement in the second half of the season. Would be fantastic loan signing.

Confused where it leaves Dickie though, who I thought has been good so far. Unless Warbs wants to play 3 CBs? Or, as mentioned before, Barbet out to LB?
Michael Hector on Loan? on 20:04 - Oct 13 with 5476 viewsHAYESBOY

Personally would like a centre midfield player in before a centre half.

Think this is where we are weakest at the moment.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Michael Hector on Loan? on 20:18 - Oct 13 with 5383 viewsHooparoo

Michael Hector on Loan? on 20:04 - Oct 13 by HAYESBOY

Personally would like a centre midfield player in before a centre half.

Think this is where we are weakest at the moment.

Agree

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Michael Hector on Loan? on 20:33 - Oct 13 with 5297 viewsswisscottage

I think this means either a back three or pushing Barbet out to left back.

We have seriously suffered from the absence of Manning's attacking threat, and maybe Warbs is thinking Barbet might be a better option at left back where he can play long diagonals, as well as be able to deliver a decent cross in the box, something that Wallace doesn't really offer us.
Michael Hector on Loan? on 20:51 - Oct 13 with 5210 viewsdaveB

If we can afford Hector he'd be a massive improvement on what we currently have although personally as much as I like Hector and think he's very good I'd rather we gave Masterson a go as our 3rd centre half
Michael Hector on Loan? on 21:22 - Oct 13 with 5106 viewsderbyhoop

Good player. At this level. But not good enough for the PL.

I'm not sure how it would work. Dickie and Barbet with Masterson and Gubbins as back up makes sense. Gubbins has already gone out on loan and the plans appear to be the same for Masterson.
If Hector comes in, he would be expecting to play regular first team football. If we stick to 4-2-3-1 or do we switch to 3 at the back - with nobody in reserve; or leave out Dickie or Barbet; or play any 2 from 3.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Michael Hector on Loan? on 21:25 - Oct 13 with 5092 viewsMaggsinho

Michael Hector on Loan? on 21:22 - Oct 13 by derbyhoop

Good player. At this level. But not good enough for the PL.

I'm not sure how it would work. Dickie and Barbet with Masterson and Gubbins as back up makes sense. Gubbins has already gone out on loan and the plans appear to be the same for Masterson.
If Hector comes in, he would be expecting to play regular first team football. If we stick to 4-2-3-1 or do we switch to 3 at the back - with nobody in reserve; or leave out Dickie or Barbet; or play any 2 from 3.

I suspect they’re worried about losing players with the frequency of the games so it’ll be whatever two are left standing.
Michael Hector on Loan? on 21:53 - Oct 13 with 4971 viewstraininvain

No brainer if we can somehow afford him. Could make a big difference to our season. He was next level for Fulham last season.
Michael Hector on Loan? on 21:54 - Oct 13 with 4962 viewsFrankRightguard

Michael Hector on Loan? on 20:51 - Oct 13 by daveB

If we can afford Hector he'd be a massive improvement on what we currently have although personally as much as I like Hector and think he's very good I'd rather we gave Masterson a go as our 3rd centre half

Surely better for Masterson to get out and play thirty games for someone rather than be cover for Dickie and Barbet?
Michael Hector on Loan? on 22:06 - Oct 13 with 4894 viewsMyke

Michael Hector on Loan? on 17:26 - Oct 13 by aston_hoop

Good player at our level, assume he'd expect to be first choice though?

Don't think anyone can 'expect' to be first choice. If he plays well enough to force out either Barbet (not a massive achievement imo) or Dickie, then he should become first choice, if he doesn't, he shouldn't.
Michael Hector on Loan? on 22:09 - Oct 13 with 4877 viewsLblock

Every time I saw him for the Fools he was superb.
They saw something as well and he finally found a home for a big fee and no doubt a lumpy wage.

Just cannot see us affording him or the Fools burning him this early
Great if it happens

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Michael Hector on Loan? on 22:14 - Oct 13 with 4854 viewsMyke

Michael Hector on Loan? on 20:33 - Oct 13 by swisscottage

I think this means either a back three or pushing Barbet out to left back.

We have seriously suffered from the absence of Manning's attacking threat, and maybe Warbs is thinking Barbet might be a better option at left back where he can play long diagonals, as well as be able to deliver a decent cross in the box, something that Wallace doesn't really offer us.

Barbet at left back would make Manning look like Roberto Carlos. According to those in the know on this site,.he was sh1t at left back for Brentford and so didn't want to play there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024