Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread 02:55 - Oct 17 with 23242 viewsBoston

Hard one to call, for me anyways. Not sure what sort of team we have here yet, but ever the optimist, one nil to us.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 09:35 - Oct 17 with 3974 viewsstevec

Lot of educated people on this forum. If Iโ€™m watching the stream in Tier One can I be contaminated by anyone watching the stream in Tier Two? Using a Samsung laptop circa 2007 if that helps.

Reckon a plucky one goal defeat.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 09:43 - Oct 17 with 3960 viewsRs_Holy

0 - 2 ...Bournemouth are a bit too good for us right now :(
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 09:44 - Oct 17 with 3954 viewsPinnerPaul

Did have a match to referee this afternoon, but that's called off because 1 team have covid issues, so reckon I'll stump up another tenner and watch us battle to a 2-2 draw.

The pleasure in watching two wonderful goals only slightly tempered by two defensive howlers!
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 09:52 - Oct 17 with 3946 viewswood_hoop

Ever the optimist and crap match reader, 3-1 to us and Bonne to score ( fingers and toes crossed)
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 10:25 - Oct 17 with 3891 viewscolinallcars

We've had a while to work on defending set pieces, so 1-1.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 11:38 - Oct 17 with 3822 viewsted_hendrix

Bournemouth are very fast when attacking and keep good ball possession, sadly not a good time to play them as they are in decent form, we've got goals in us now due to recent signings but I'd be amazed (and delighted) if we get out of Dean Court with a clean sheet today, gawd knows I hope I'm wrong but I can't see beyond us getting beat 3-1 maybe 4-1.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 12:06 - Oct 17 with 3769 viewsmarkqpr

I'm not too hopeful for today.

A lot of new players playing a new system with new team mates, all looking to impress in the squad, so there's bound to be a bit of nerves on our behalf, especially as they were a Premiership side last season.

Lose this one with a hard fought performance, 1-0, by way of an unlucky deflection.

Then lose the nerves, start a winning run against Preston, storm the league, get promoted by at least 10 points above 2nd place, re-install Uncle Tony as chairman and be in League 1 by 2025.

It's the Rangers way.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 12:15 - Oct 17 with 3750 viewsMyke

5-5
Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 12:16 - Oct 17 with 3749 viewsSK_hoops

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 11:38 - Oct 17 by ted_hendrix

Bournemouth are very fast when attacking and keep good ball possession, sadly not a good time to play them as they are in decent form, we've got goals in us now due to recent signings but I'd be amazed (and delighted) if we get out of Dean Court with a clean sheet today, gawd knows I hope I'm wrong but I can't see beyond us getting beat 3-1 maybe 4-1.

Thought they looked great against Coventry who were a team that beat us. Like you said, very fast, so can see certain players getting beaten for pace throughout. You don't know though with all these new players...
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 12:38 - Oct 17 with 3705 viewsfrancisbowles

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 12:15 - Oct 17 by Myke

5-5

Well I said 6-6 at the end of the opposition interview.

Who knows, hope Brooks is still out.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 12:43 - Oct 17 with 3685 viewsPinnerPaul

Paddy Power odds

Them 8/13
Draw 14/5
Us 9/2
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 12:51 - Oct 17 with 3667 viewskensalriser

We might get one. Theyโ€™ll get at least two.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 13:05 - Oct 17 with 3635 viewsbosh67

The Clive board meltdown result will be in the area of 3-1 to Bournemouth. Why did we sell Manning? Evil Les. Sack the board. Folowed by two home wins.

The Bosh never expect the expected prediction is 3-2 to us. Elation, going to storm the Prem... Followed by two home losses, followed by why did we sell Manning? Evil Les. Sack the board.

Whichever way it goes it's inevitable.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 13:06]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 13:15 - Oct 17 with 3593 viewsMalintabuk

Not sure Dykes will start but the rest of the squad should be raring to go
I do think even with the player Bournemouth sold and the missing players this afternoon they maybe a little too much for us
If this was a few months down the line and we have established the newbies may be different
2-0 to the Cherries .................hopefully not
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 13:19 - Oct 17 with 3572 viewsSimonJames

If Eddie was still in charge there I would say 3-0 to them. But since they are in a state of transition I'm hopeful of a 1-1 (Cameron).

100% of people who drink water will die.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 13:30 - Oct 17 with 3538 viewsjtuck

They hit the bar once, posts twice, have a goal wrongly disallowed for offside and Rangers front men miss two sitters allowing for the most surprise result of all: 0-0.

LAranger

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 13:37 - Oct 17 with 3512 viewsHastings_Hoops

Got a good feeling about this one. 3-1
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 13:40 - Oct 17 with 3499 viewsloftus77

Got a bad feeling about this one. On paper (...) the hardest game of the whole season , away to the 18th place Premier League club from last season who are bang in form. Can't c it.

Its come too early, but good to get it out of the way. 4-0 Bournemouth.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 13:40]
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 13:50 - Oct 17 with 3466 viewsaston_hoop

Only seen Bournemouth once this season but they looked decent up top and probably too strong for our defence. I'll try and be optimistic and say we'll restrict them to 2 (of course one of them from a corner) and score 2 of our own. 2-2.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 13:58 - Oct 17 with 3424 viewsjoe90

I think we'll start well, score first and eventually concede a few poor goals. Not the end of the world, the team still needs to gel, 3-1 Bournemouth. I think we've got a good team but need a few more games to find our feet.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 13:59 - Oct 17 with 3416 viewsQPRSteve

Ever the optimist I'm going for Uncle Albert to come off the bench and win it for us in a fairy tale debut.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 14:01 - Oct 17 with 3402 viewsaston_hoop

No Dykes in the squad, new boys on bench, Amos at 10...

[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 14:02]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 14:03 - Oct 17 with 3377 viewsPinnerPaul

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 14:01 - Oct 17 by aston_hoop

Disappointing that Dykes isn't there - lets hope his covid test wasn't positive!
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 14:03 - Oct 17 with 3371 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-1 defeat, I fear.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 14:04 - Oct 17 with 3365 viewsDorse

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 14:01 - Oct 17 by aston_hoop

No nonsense midfield. High press today, by the looks of things.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024