Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another new striker: Sinclair Armstrong 11:45 - Oct 23 with 1939 viewsdannyblue

17. From Shamrock Rovers. Ireland U17 international. For the U18s

https://www.the42.ie/sinclair-armstrong-to-qpr-5242607-Oct2020/
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 11:53]
Another new striker: Stirling Armstrong on 11:52 - Oct 23 with 1914 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My Godson has played with him. He's a really highly-rated prospect over here, and great to see us sign another Irishman.

Best of luck, Sinclair. Go néirí leat.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Another new striker: Stirling Armstrong on 14:57 - Oct 23 with 1722 viewsfrancisbowles

Another new striker: Stirling Armstrong on 11:52 - Oct 23 by BrianMcCarthy

My Godson has played with him. He's a really highly-rated prospect over here, and great to see us sign another Irishman.

Best of luck, Sinclair. Go néirí leat.

I was thinking, why isn't he going straight into the U23s if he has been playing men's football.

I suppose we already have enough at that level at the moment and he will get a chance to work with Paul Furlong. Maybe they will look to loan out one of the others in January or need one for the first team squad, if we get an injury, and move Armstrong up then.
Another new striker: Sinclair Armstrong on 15:02 - Oct 23 with 1704 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Meanwhile on the Forest message boards, their fans are shocked at how many strikers we’re signing!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 15:06]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Another new striker: Stirling Armstrong on 15:06 - Oct 23 with 1683 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Another new striker: Stirling Armstrong on 14:57 - Oct 23 by francisbowles

I was thinking, why isn't he going straight into the U23s if he has been playing men's football.

I suppose we already have enough at that level at the moment and he will get a chance to work with Paul Furlong. Maybe they will look to loan out one of the others in January or need one for the first team squad, if we get an injury, and move Armstrong up then.

Don't think he'd be ready for U-23's yet, FB. Not according to my Godson and his mates.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Another new striker: Sinclair Armstrong on 15:15 - Oct 23 with 1657 viewsbosh67

Can he play left back? :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Another new striker: Sinclair Armstrong on 15:20 - Oct 23 with 1647 viewsaston_hoop

Looks like a big lad, good luck Sinclair!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Another new striker: Sinclair Armstrong on 15:33 - Oct 23 with 1605 viewsBoston

A young prospect from Ireland comes to Loftus Rd! Man Utd and Liverpool scouts all quarantined then?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Another new striker: Sinclair Armstrong on 16:35 - Oct 23 with 1493 viewsMickS

Another new striker: Sinclair Armstrong on 15:33 - Oct 23 by Boston

A young prospect from Ireland comes to Loftus Rd! Man Utd and Liverpool scouts all quarantined then?

Other things on their minds?
Login to get fewer ads

Another new striker: Sinclair Armstrong on 16:52 - Oct 23 with 1451 viewsderbyhoop

Another new striker: Sinclair Armstrong on 15:20 - Oct 23 by aston_hoop

Looks like a big lad, good luck Sinclair!

He certainly looks a big unit and has already played at a decent level, by Irish standards. Sorry Brian (and others) but I did watch some top-flight (sic!) football when I was working out of Dublin.

I guess he's been recruited for our U18s with a view to being improved.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Another new striker: Sinclair Armstrong on 17:08 - Oct 23 with 1405 viewsMyke

Failte Mr Armstrong (I just can't bring myself to use his other name yet after what happened the other night v PNE)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024