Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. 11:01 - Oct 24 with 17561 viewsfrancisbowles

As it is 50 years since my first visit to Loftus Road and we beat Birmingham 5-2 on that occasion, I am trying to see if my 'presence' can bring something like a similar result.

Anything that end in us scoring more than them.

Hope to have that warm glow tonight.
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 11:06 - Oct 24 with 2602 viewscyprusmel

I saw both league cup semi final matches in 67.
4-1 and 3-1 either score today would give my weekend a very nice boost.
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 13:21 - Oct 24 with 2532 viewsPinnerPaul

Given the stats you would tghink that serious gamblers would be all over the 4/7 Under 2.5 goals on this one.

For us rather more modest punters, I've gone for the 1-0 win to us at 11/2.

Can't see it being 5-2 but this IS a strange Championship in a strange season played in strange times so who knows.......?
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 13:52 - Oct 24 with 2494 viewsted_hendrix

I was at the 5-2 game, on his day Rodney Marsh was bloody unplayable.

That was a good day.

Today, who f ucking knows what Rangers players will turn up?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 13:53 - Oct 24 with 2491 viewsbosh67

I can see another defeat followed by an absolute meltdown on the board swiftly followed by an unexpected and out of recent history win at Barnsley where everyone will be a hero again. Or vice versa!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 13:56 - Oct 24 with 2484 viewseastside_r

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 13:21 - Oct 24 by PinnerPaul

Given the stats you would tghink that serious gamblers would be all over the 4/7 Under 2.5 goals on this one.

For us rather more modest punters, I've gone for the 1-0 win to us at 11/2.

Can't see it being 5-2 but this IS a strange Championship in a strange season played in strange times so who knows.......?

Not a betting (on football) man myself but you're right.

Birmingham seem to be playing football in binary.
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:02 - Oct 24 with 2458 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:02 - Oct 24 with 2454 viewsPinnerPaul

Carroll and Ball out - Uncle and Dykes are in!
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:07 - Oct 24 with 2410 viewseastside_r

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:02 - Oct 24 by PinnerPaul

That's unexpectedly positive.

Can't understand how Wallace keeps his place - but that IS predictable Warburton.
Login to get fewer ads

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:09 - Oct 24 with 2379 viewsjohnhoop

4-1-3-2 Formation?
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:11 - Oct 24 with 2370 viewsbosh67

Carroll must have a knock I guess. Likewise surprised Wallace gets the nod but who knows, perhaps he'll have a stormer. Unlikely but who knows. Glad they have gone for 2 wingers and 2 forwards. About time.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:12 - Oct 24 with 2367 viewsfrancisbowles

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:09 - Oct 24 by johnhoop

4-1-3-2 Formation?

Carroll not even on the bench, maybe an injury?
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:13 - Oct 24 with 2354 viewsDubaiR

Good team 4 1 win
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:15 - Oct 24 with 2341 viewsPinnerPaul

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:13 - Oct 24 by DubaiR

Good team 4 1 win

We only need to win once today .......I'll get my coat
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:28 - Oct 24 with 2276 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Like the look of that team. BOS loves playing against this lot.

3-1 Rangers.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:36 - Oct 24 with 2225 viewscorse

Would have chosen Willock before Chair.
IMO chair has been dross this season.
But hey ho here we go and its 2-3.
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:39 - Oct 24 with 2206 viewsNoelmc

Going for a 2-1 win today.
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:41 - Oct 24 with 2186 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:39 - Oct 24 by Noelmc

Going for a 2-1 win today.

Me too, Noel.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:46 - Oct 24 with 2141 viewsMalintabuk

Wow is that a 442 hope so
No surprise the defence on the team thread I thought we would keep the same
Chair in the centre so his time to shine there.
2 upfront and 2 wide men...........think this could be a 6-5............hopefully to us
Realistically 2-0 us
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:48 - Oct 24 with 2117 viewsMalintabuk

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 13:52 - Oct 24 by ted_hendrix

I was at the 5-2 game, on his day Rodney Marsh was bloody unplayable.

That was a good day.

Today, who f ucking knows what Rangers players will turn up?

Micky Kelly in goal from them..................Venners running to game and Rodney scored that goal surrounding by Birmingham players...........his back to goal...............I remember that when the ball went in there was perhaps 15 seconds of pure silence before the ground erupted as we could not believe he scored
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:49 - Oct 24 with 2108 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:46 - Oct 24 by Malintabuk

Wow is that a 442 hope so
No surprise the defence on the team thread I thought we would keep the same
Chair in the centre so his time to shine there.
2 upfront and 2 wide men...........think this could be a 6-5............hopefully to us
Realistically 2-0 us

Hard to predict, isn't it?

I think, maybe:

---------------Dieng
Kakay--Dickie--Barbet--Wallace
---------Cameron Chair
Adomah----Bonne--------BOS
----------------Dykes

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:51 - Oct 24 with 2077 viewsMalintabuk

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:49 - Oct 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Hard to predict, isn't it?

I think, maybe:

---------------Dieng
Kakay--Dickie--Barbet--Wallace
---------Cameron Chair
Adomah----Bonne--------BOS
----------------Dykes

Hope not Brian at home
Chair as a defensive holding CM..............poor lad
but you may be right never know with Warbs
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:53 - Oct 24 with 2045 viewsNov77

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:02 - Oct 24 by PinnerPaul

Rock on Tommy!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:53 - Oct 24 with 2046 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:51 - Oct 24 by Malintabuk

Hope not Brian at home
Chair as a defensive holding CM..............poor lad
but you may be right never know with Warbs

He would surely play further forward than Cameron in reality, but agree that he's ost likely central with Cameron.
The only question really is whether Bonne plays as a striker or an attacking mid, I think?

Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:55 - Oct 24 with 2031 viewsQPRSteve

Was at the 5-2 game also. New we'd thrash them when I saw Mike Kelly was in goal. Thought he was a liability for us and was delighted when we managed to flog him.

With sod all in midfield it's go to be attack attack today. Hoping for a juicy 3-0 win with the Brummies not knowing what's hit them.
Remembering Rodney's hatrick match thread. on 14:55 - Oct 24 with 2029 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Is it on hesgoal or has anyone got a stream?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024