Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games 20:05 - Oct 24 with 2157 viewsloftboy

Anyone predict that?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 20:22 - Oct 24 with 2120 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

No but they have been underachievers for a while. Should have been nowhere near relegation last season.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 20:47 - Oct 24 with 2074 viewsNoDiddley

But only 7 ahead of Wycombe who haven’t got a point🤔
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 20:55 - Oct 24 with 2051 viewspaulparker

Be real QPR fans
We cannot compete with seasoned championship teams like Reading & Luton
We are an inexperienced young side it’s pie in the sky to even try and keep up with ambitious sides like Blackburn, Millwall & Preston
We have no right to expect anything this season, If only we had some attacking wingers or number tens to put in the side , I’d be happy to be in front of Wycombe,sheff wed & Rotherham, to me that’s a successful season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 21:06 - Oct 24 with 2023 viewsbosh67

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 20:55 - Oct 24 by paulparker

Be real QPR fans
We are an inexperienced young side it’s pie in the sky to even try and keep up with ambitious sides like Blackburn, Millwall & Preston
We have no right to expect anything this season, If only we had some attacking wingers or number tens to put in the side , I’d be happy to be in front of Wycombe,sheff wed & Rotherham, to me that’s a successful season

Nothing like a bit of optimism! :)

Some of your points though are without the tongue in cheek thing not that far off. There are a number of players in the team this season either taking a step up or experienced ones simply getting match minutes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 21:18 - Oct 24 with 1989 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Not sure what pp is going on about but last two games have turned a decent start into a disappointing one. For us. I doubt we'll finish above Reading now but stranger things have happened.

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 21:57 - Oct 24 with 1934 viewsCamberleyR

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 20:55 - Oct 24 by paulparker

Be real QPR fans

Sorry PP, Luton seasoned championship team? This is their second season back at this level after a gap of fifteen seasons.

I'd also rather try to be doing things off the pitch the way we are doing rather than the fakes way. They need to hope and pray they get promotion this season as they are surely on course to fail FFP if not. They are also another to have done the borderline legal flogging the ground back to the owner trick.

In their last recorded set of accounts for 2018-19, they lost £40m following a £20m loss the year before. The £40m loss included them out Redknapping Redknapp's Birmingham with £225 spent on wages for every £100 earned. Even he only managed spending double on wages to turnover.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 22:01 - Oct 24 with 1915 viewsHooparoo

We’re going backwards as far as I can tell. Warburton seems to have run out of ideas. Gonna be a long season(if we get that far) 😕

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 22:30 - Oct 24 with 1875 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 22:01 - Oct 24 by Hooparoo

We’re going backwards as far as I can tell. Warburton seems to have run out of ideas. Gonna be a long season(if we get that far) 😕

If we get that far?

Are you planning to go somewhere?

I'm more worried about parking my fcking car😞
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 22:31]

Login to get fewer ads

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 23:26 - Oct 24 with 1818 viewsted_hendrix

Hate them, I hate them with a passion that is bordering on lunacy and if I could be arsed I'd give you a hundred reasons why I hate them.
Just a week or two before the season started they were in turmoil, no Manager so they employed some minge called Paunovic who nobody had ever heard of (causing me to LOFL)

Unfortunately they managed to keep hold of their good players; Meite, Lucas Joao and the excellent Ejaria and some Portugese bloke named Pussey/Puskop or something like that.
I predicted before the season started that they would have a shyte season

It's all gone wrong and woe is me.

They are the club that I hate the most in the whole goddam world, no other club comes close.

The complete and utter f ucking cheating bastards.

Cilla bloody Black my ARSE

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 23:34 - Oct 24 with 1805 viewsqueensparker

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 23:26 - Oct 24 by ted_hendrix

Hate them, I hate them with a passion that is bordering on lunacy and if I could be arsed I'd give you a hundred reasons why I hate them.
Just a week or two before the season started they were in turmoil, no Manager so they employed some minge called Paunovic who nobody had ever heard of (causing me to LOFL)

Unfortunately they managed to keep hold of their good players; Meite, Lucas Joao and the excellent Ejaria and some Portugese bloke named Pussey/Puskop or something like that.

They are the club that I hate the most in the whole goddam world, no other club comes close.

I hear you Ted, can't stand them either. When they nicked "Come On You Rs" as a chant after piggybacking our kit it boiled my piss.
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 01:21 - Oct 25 with 1748 viewsHooparoo

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 22:30 - Oct 24 by CliveWilsonSaid

If we get that far?

Are you planning to go somewhere?

I'm more worried about parking my fcking car😞
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 22:31]

A second lockdown will curtail the season. At the moment I’m past caring about our bunch of all stars. If they can’t be bothered then neither can I. The club seem mostly interested in putting up photos of Dykes’ ridiculous haircut. Knobhead 😬

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 03:03 - Oct 25 with 1715 viewstimcocking

A mystifying first half last night.

We played with five attackers, but didn't hardly kick the ball into the opposing half, did we? What's the point of trying to keep the ball and play out from the back, with absolutely nobody in midfield and five attackers down the other end of the field? We needed to get the ball in their half at every opportunity, as opposed to never. Bloody stats have a lot to answer for. 63 percent possession in the first half it might have been, but the only chances we were regularly (almost) creating was for the opposition. Frustrating, because we still don't know if playing five attackers is viable because they never gave it any chance.

I wonder if Dykes hasn't actually dyed his hair, rather it's been caused by the stress of watching Barbet and Wallace trying to continually keep possession in our own penalty area?
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 07:36 - Oct 25 with 1594 viewsNoelmc

What a surprise! Getting rid of Mark Bowen has coincided with a huge improvement in Reading’s form. Looks like another member of Hughesless Taffia, has been found out.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 18:58]
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 08:14 - Oct 25 with 1530 viewsplasmahoop

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 07:36 - Oct 25 by Noelmc

What a surprise! Getting rid of Mark Bowen has coincided with a huge improvement in Reading’s form. Looks like another member of Hughesless Taffia, has been found out.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 18:58]

Useless they are, but their ruse has I imagine made their bank balances pretty healthy
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 16:36 - Oct 25 with 1326 viewsRebalhoop

Have a listen to Radio Berkshire,Ted..
It’s a 24hour w⚓️Athon at the moment,with Ade Williams and all their sports reporters
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 00:39 - Oct 26 with 1171 viewsBoston

Reading 3 Queens Park Rangers 4...on 19mins 3 seconds.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 08:23 - Oct 26 with 1068 viewsPhildo

Having watched almost everyone this year it has to be the weakest championship ever- everyone just trying to gather points. Our team from this time last year would be doing very well- we are weaker but so is practically everyone else
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 08:51 - Oct 26 with 1039 viewsswitchingcode

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 08:23 - Oct 26 by Phildo

Having watched almost everyone this year it has to be the weakest championship ever- everyone just trying to gather points. Our team from this time last year would be doing very well- we are weaker but so is practically everyone else

Apart from Bournmouth and Watford I’d agree already hard to predict results due to the number of games and injuries that clubs are getting as a consequence.Along with the daily threat of players getting this virus.
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 08:55 - Oct 26 with 1038 viewsCroydonCaptJack

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 08:23 - Oct 26 by Phildo

Spot on with that.

Strange results every week. This has happened so often in the last 5 years that the strange results are actually no longer strange.
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 09:12 - Oct 26 with 1011 viewsMyke

Wow I admire your passion Ted. Finding it hard to muster the energy to even mildly dislike anything anymore
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 13:21 - Nov 7 with 840 viewsstowmarketrange

That didn’t last long did it?They're now showing relegation form.
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 13:36 - Nov 7 with 785 viewsloftboy

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 13:21 - Nov 7 by stowmarketrange

That didn’t last long did it?They're now showing relegation form.

Fletcher has certainly hit the ground running at Stoke.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 13:50 - Nov 7 with 762 viewshantssi

0-2 at home to Stoke, although I’m not sure who I hate most!
12 points behind the fakes after 7 games on 14:05 - Nov 7 with 730 viewsMyke

Its a shocking game. If Reading are top and Stoke top sixish there is no reason why we cannot have a decent season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024