Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardinals v seagawks 19:10 - Oct 26 with 717 viewsenfieldargh

The weekend fixtures had so many exciting games

The cardinals v seahawks game was truly sensational

I get it that many people find the games drawn out and tedious but if you can get sky sports nfl channel they show 45 minute highlight reruns

This game was stupendous

The Seahawks all muscle and athleticism with Russell Wilson powering around with superb throws

The cardinal prayers less giants but fleet footed gazelle like players

It looked like a Seahawk’s power victory but how the cardinals pulled this off against what seemed at first to be overpowering odds

Best bit of sport since England new zeLand World Cup cricket final

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Cardinals v seagawks on 19:39 - Oct 26 with 695 viewsEmpireStateRanger

The Seahawks' defense is atrocious. Think 2019-20 QPR. It's going to hold them back from winning the NFC and ultimately the Super Bowl.
Cardinals v seagawks on 20:05 - Oct 26 with 676 viewsFrankRightguard

Highlight was Metcalf running the guy down after the interception!
Cardinals v seagawks on 20:39 - Oct 26 with 657 viewsVancouverHoop

Cardinals v seagawks on 19:39 - Oct 26 by EmpireStateRanger

The Seahawks' defense is atrocious. Think 2019-20 QPR. It's going to hold them back from winning the NFC and ultimately the Super Bowl.

Yeah. I'm surprised they've got the record they have with that D. Lots of new bodies though, so maybe they'll improve. I love watching Wilson, he's amazing. Wilson to Lockett alone is worth the price of admission, their understanding is uncanny.They missed Carson big time yesterday too, I think they'd have won with him at RB.
Cardinals v seagawks on 04:41 - Oct 27 with 583 viewstimcocking

I really look forward to watching all the games' highlights on a monday. Absolutely cracking entertainment, fantastic athleticism and skills.

Such a shame the live experience is so intolerable, due to the constant advert breaks.
Cardinals v seagawks on 10:27 - Oct 27 with 516 viewsenfieldargh

Cardinals v seagawks on 04:41 - Oct 27 by timcocking

I really look forward to watching all the games' highlights on a monday. Absolutely cracking entertainment, fantastic athleticism and skills.

Such a shame the live experience is so intolerable, due to the constant advert breaks.

I'm addicted to Red Zone of Sky Sports Mix sponsored by AmaZoNNNNN and brought to me by VERIZONNNNN, they are the only ads you get spoken to you by Scot Hansen who is so clean cut you could use him as a letter opener although they are sneaking in add bars down the side for 10 seconds at a time but they are minimal ...at the moment.

Well I started the season as a Jets fan........ I've been rootin for the Cards since they beat the 49ers early doors.

Still love the Browns

captains fantastic

Cardinals v seagawks on 10:57 - Oct 27 with 504 viewsTeddRanger

Highlight of my weekend was seeing the Washington football team crush the uber evil Cowboys!
Cardinals v seagawks on 11:03 - Oct 27 with 503 viewssimmo

Incredible game and one of 3 or 4 this weekend, the end of Titans v Steelers and Falcons v Lions were absolutely crazy too.

Watching a game live can be tedious for the breaks in play - unless you're a fan - but the moment the ball snaps anything can happen and the 4th quarter can be some of the most amazing drama.

If you want 100% of the good stuff though, then watch RedZone - it's the best sports programme out there and my favourite part of the week. Scott Hanson is absolutely incredible as the host and it just switches from one highlight to the next for 7 hours, with no ads. Sensational.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Cardinals v seagawks on 11:06 - Oct 27 with 500 viewssimmo

Cardinals v seagawks on 10:57 - Oct 27 by TeddRanger

Highlight of my weekend was seeing the Washington football team crush the uber evil Cowboys!

That was brilliant. Not much joy as a Washington fan but our defence is young and mean - great to crush the Cowboys and get back in contention for the division - which tbf is a bin on fire, but still :-)

Login to get fewer ads

Cardinals v seagawks on 11:25 - Oct 27 with 494 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

I love how the falcons keep finding new ways to lose. The 1st ever game losing touchdown. Amazing.
Some real crackers on Sunday, I'm enjoying NFL more than football at the moment because I'm used to watching that on TV every week.
The Steelers are looking very good this year, their matchup with the Ravens at the weekend will be a real barometer of how far they will go this year.
Cardinals v seagawks on 12:27 - Oct 27 with 487 viewssimmo

Cardinals v seagawks on 11:25 - Oct 27 by BlackAndGoldRanger

I love how the falcons keep finding new ways to lose. The 1st ever game losing touchdown. Amazing.
Some real crackers on Sunday, I'm enjoying NFL more than football at the moment because I'm used to watching that on TV every week.
The Steelers are looking very good this year, their matchup with the Ravens at the weekend will be a real barometer of how far they will go this year.

Falcons are breaking all the records for snatching defeat from victory atm. Their ability to find a way to lose, even when it seems harder to do that than win, is pretty fascinating.

Steelers looking really good but should have gone to OT against the Titans. They look the best all-round team so far though. KC should dominate but I think they can be got at, as Chargers nearly beat them a few weeks back. Ravens not quite the same but still pretty formidable and unfortunately, the Bucs look the real deal on both sides now.

NFL over football atm, 100%. If you take out QPR I honestly don't think I'd bother with any football at all this season.

Cardinals v seagawks on 16:58 - Oct 27 with 459 viewsenfieldargh

Cardinals v seagawks on 11:03 - Oct 27 by simmo

Incredible game and one of 3 or 4 this weekend, the end of Titans v Steelers and Falcons v Lions were absolutely crazy too.

Watching a game live can be tedious for the breaks in play - unless you're a fan - but the moment the ball snaps anything can happen and the 4th quarter can be some of the most amazing drama.

If you want 100% of the good stuff though, then watch RedZone - it's the best sports programme out there and my favourite part of the week. Scott Hanson is absolutely incredible as the host and it just switches from one highlight to the next for 7 hours, with no ads. Sensational.

excuse me its

7 hours of... commercial free football starts.......now and dont forget to mention Amazonnn or thats its brought to you by Verizonnnnnn....

captains fantastic

Cardinals v seagawks on 17:47 - Oct 27 with 446 viewssimmo

Cardinals v seagawks on 16:58 - Oct 27 by enfieldargh

excuse me its

7 hours of... commercial free football starts.......now and dont forget to mention Amazonnn or thats its brought to you by Verizonnnnnn....

Drive of the Day brought to you by Mercedes!

I'd take sponsorship like that over actual adverts all day though!

Cardinals v seagawks on 00:29 - Oct 28 with 425 viewsstevenagehoop

Cardinals v seagawks on 11:06 - Oct 27 by simmo

That was brilliant. Not much joy as a Washington fan but our defence is young and mean - great to crush the Cowboys and get back in contention for the division - which tbf is a bin on fire, but still :-)

Moving in the right direction now though hopefully - Giants next after a little rest

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Cardinals v seagawks on 01:37 - Oct 28 with 420 viewstimcocking

Cardinals v seagawks on 10:57 - Oct 27 by TeddRanger

Now the Redskins are called the Washington football team, i shall only ever hope they fail.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024