Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 112411 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 23:28 - Nov 5 with 1937 viewsHAYESBOY

I know Trump's spelling isn't great, but leaving the O in seems like a schoolboy error.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Trump on 23:34 - Nov 5 with 1916 viewsNorthernr

Ah he’s getting up to speak now. A calm concession I’m sure.
Trump on 23:48 - Nov 5 with 1874 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And he's off...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump on 23:55 - Nov 5 with 1855 viewsQPR_Jim

Trump on 23:48 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

And he's off...

Trump declares victory CTN
Trump on 00:00 - Nov 6 with 1838 viewsqprd

This is f*cking mad

The binoculars line absolutely killed me
Trump on 00:01 - Nov 6 with 1835 viewsDannytheR

Sit down man, you're a bloody tragedy.
Trump on 00:01 - Nov 6 with 1827 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump on 00:00 - Nov 6 by qprd

This is f*cking mad

The binoculars line absolutely killed me

Ya, that's going to be a thing.

Trump on 00:04 - Nov 6 with 1822 viewsqprd

To walk out of there without answering questions shows what a f*cking p*ssy this man is
Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 00:06 - Nov 6 with 1815 viewsaston_hoop

Hard to believe I just watched the adult leader of a democratic country speaking there. What a world we currently live in

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Trump on 00:07 - Nov 6 with 1811 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump on 00:04 - Nov 6 by qprd

To walk out of there without answering questions shows what a f*cking p*ssy this man is

True.
But the good news is that he looked a beaten man.
I think he's done. He's writing his retirement narrative.

Trump on 00:13 - Nov 6 with 1790 viewsaston_hoop

Almost feel for Rick Santorum on CNN having to argue through it....almost. But not quite.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Trump on 00:21 - Nov 6 with 1769 viewsNorthernr

That was unhinged, scary and very sad.
Trump on 00:26 - Nov 6 with 1754 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Guardian US:

TV news networks including ABC, CBS and MSNBC stopped broadcasting the president’s remarks — which amounted to a series of un-democratic lies.

As MSNBC cut away from the White House, after the president falsely declared victory, anchor Brian Williams commented, “Here we are again in the unusual position of not only interrupting the president of the United States but correcting the president of the United States.”

Trump on 00:31 - Nov 6 with 1740 viewsLythamR

Trump on 00:21 - Nov 6 by Northernr

and presumably he still has access to the country's nuclear arsenal! I hope some one is dealing with that and replacing his red button with a dummy!
Trump on 01:03 - Nov 6 with 1689 viewsGaryT

I wonder if the penny is finally starting to drop in 70m minds right about now......nope, didn't think so.
Trump on 02:21 - Nov 6 with 1613 viewsEmpireStateRanger

It's good to see the networks actually enact some, you know, journalism ethics, and decide to cut off his latest lie-filled diatribe. Think they're finally comfortable that he's almost out of power.

Can't believe 70 million of my fellow countrymen voted for this aspiring fascist.
Trump on 02:41 - Nov 6 with 1599 viewsPlanetHonneywood

American Idol counts millions of votes during a 30 second ad break, without the contestants threatening legal action over voter fraud. Come to an election and the Septics couldn’t organise a phish-up with the glasses provided!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Trump on 04:49 - Nov 6 with 1567 viewsbakerloo8

Trump on 02:41 - Nov 6 by PlanetHonneywood

American Idol counts millions of votes during a 30 second ad break, without the contestants threatening legal action over voter fraud. Come to an election and the Septics couldn’t organise a phish-up with the glasses provided!!

Very true and very strange.

Dont for one second fall for Trumps nonsense regarding fraud but on the other hand in an era of dwindling voting numbers is it not a little strange this is the highest turnout since 1900?

Good luck to Biden if as seems likely hes won. Hopefully a calm set of hands after the madness of the last few years.
Trump on 05:00 - Nov 6 with 1560 viewsMatch82

Trump on 04:49 - Nov 6 by bakerloo8

Very true and very strange.

Dont for one second fall for Trumps nonsense regarding fraud but on the other hand in an era of dwindling voting numbers is it not a little strange this is the highest turnout since 1900?

Good luck to Biden if as seems likely hes won. Hopefully a calm set of hands after the madness of the last few years.

Honestly I think it's a direct consequence of a divisive presidency. You're basically upping the stakes of winning and losing and doing so in a way which stimulates arguments/conversation. So people are both more aware of what's at stake and the magnitude of winning or losing is higher than ever.

The irony in all of this is that both Republicans and democrats will be somewhat happy - Republicans kept the Senate (which was considered highly at risk) and won a bunch of house seats, and Democrats got rid of Trump
Trump on 06:16 - Nov 6 with 1517 viewstraininvain

Trump on 05:00 - Nov 6 by Match82

Honestly I think it's a direct consequence of a divisive presidency. You're basically upping the stakes of winning and losing and doing so in a way which stimulates arguments/conversation. So people are both more aware of what's at stake and the magnitude of winning or losing is higher than ever.

The irony in all of this is that both Republicans and democrats will be somewhat happy - Republicans kept the Senate (which was considered highly at risk) and won a bunch of house seats, and Democrats got rid of Trump

We’re also talking about the first election in the middle of a pandemic and people have had little to do but sit at home and watch the news. The pandemic has also been politicised. My guess is a lot more people have been focussed on politics compared to any normal election year.
Trump on 07:31 - Nov 6 with 1425 views2Thomas2Bowles

High voting numbers.

Brexit had the highest in UK history 72.%

This US 68-72%
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 7:42]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 07:34 - Nov 6 with 1419 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trump on 07:31 - Nov 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

High voting numbers.

Brexit had the highest in UK history 72.%

This US 68-72%
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 7:42]

Thanks for that.
Trump on 07:47 - Nov 6 with 1393 viewsMrSheen

Trump on 05:00 - Nov 6 by Match82

There are plenty of Republicans who are happy with the “got rid of Trump” part too. Biden will have responsibility but not much power without the Senate, and his party will cop the blame for things that go wrong. The Republicans will be hopeful of taking back the house in two years and the Presidency in 2024...assuming that they can hold on to enough new Trump voters without his WWE appeal to go with those who feel it’s safe to vote for them again without him.

The American constitution should be able to diffuse this tension with more power for the states and the congress rather than putting it in central institutions like the White House or Supreme Court where control becomes a life or death issue. As someone said at the time of the death of RBG, the last time the death of an unelected official in their 80s caused such global anxiety, his name was Brezhnev. There are still signs of states going their own way, Oregon reducing the penalty for Class A possession to a $100 fine, California rejecting affirmative action. Persuade your state, and if you can’t, try again or go somewhere more sympathetic. They need more of this (and so do we).
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 7:49]
Trump on 07:59 - Nov 6 with 1369 viewsJuzzie

Trump on 00:21 - Nov 6 by Northernr

Any footage anywhere?

There’s very little on the BBC News app and what i have seen he looks disconsolate and unconvincing in his own comments.
Trump on 08:03 - Nov 6 with 1356 viewswood_hoop

I knew the Republicans had made a mistake in Trump, there's hope for 2024....

https://us.cnn.com/2020/11/05/politics/dog-mayor-rabbit-hash-kentucky-trnd/index
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024