Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 115705 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 14:48 - Nov 6 with 2057 viewsMatch82

Trump on 14:42 - Nov 6 by The_Beast1976

That's really what the world needs right now. Flippin' hell. Could be calling for Trump to come back if Biden goes off warmongering left, right and centre (there could actually be some truth in the rumours that the people who actually run things in the USA (the weapons manufacturers and financiers) have fixed things to get rid of Trump because he wouldn't dance to their warmongering tune. Who knows I guess

Just so I'm clear, which war are we blaming Biden for starting?
Trump on 14:58 - Nov 6 with 1993 viewsNorthernr

Trump on 14:48 - Nov 6 by Match82

Well Trump's having a bash at starting one actually in America so let's deal with each problem in turn shall we?
Trump on 15:03 - Nov 6 with 1957 viewswood_hoop

Trump on 14:58 - Nov 6 by Northernr

Well Trump's having a bash at starting one actually in America so let's deal with each problem in turn shall we?

'Earlier on Thursday, Facebook shut down a pro-Trump group called "Stop The Steal," which amassed hundreds of thousands of members and had been coordinating protests that sought to challenge the election's legitimacy.
Some members of the group posted about civil war and revolting against the government should Trump lose the election, according to a report by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD), a London-based think tank that monitors extremism.'

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/05/tech/steve-bannon-twitter-permanent-suspensio
Trump on 15:07 - Nov 6 with 1942 viewsThe_Beast1976

Trump on 14:58 - Nov 6 by Northernr

LOL
Trump on 15:47 - Nov 6 with 1819 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I am going to upstate New York this weekend for a cabin getaway with friends (will probably mean missing the Blackburn match) and part of the stipulation was to get a negative COVID test and remaining indoors after that as to not risk infection.

... but if Biden wins, I may need to celebrate over a few pints in Brooklyn.
Trump on 15:56 - Nov 6 with 1790 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump on 14:48 - Nov 6 by Match82

I don't think we need worry about another overseas war though Biden was gung-ho for the Iraq invasion at the time. Now his priorities will surely be on the home front.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump on 16:16 - Nov 6 with 1746 viewstraininvain

Trump on 13:35 - Nov 6 by kensalriser

Have patience. Biden will win 306 college votes.

I think you’re right. Biden’s now likely to take Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona and Nevada. It’s unlikely to be close once all the votes have been counted. Just has the appearance of being close due to the way votes arrived and were counted.

Biden’s winning Pennsylvania without including ballots which arrived after Election Day. Trump’s challenging ballots in Pennsylvania which arrived after Election Day so it’s looking largely irrelevant.

If Biden wins all of the above states then it’s a lot harder for Trump to make a credible legal challenge.
Trump on 16:22 - Nov 6 with 1709 viewsJuzzie

With the way the ballot box & postal vote works and the ebb and flow it creates, knowing this election was going to be tight and fraught (with nut-job at the helm) I think they should have just said they'll wait until all votes are in and counted and announce the result in one go. Would stop (or at least greatly reduce) all these accusations etc.

I know a large portion of the "always-on" population will probably struggle to handle that without their instant minute-by-minute fix, but that should be for the benefit of all.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 16:31 - Nov 6 with 1670 viewsrobith

Trump on 13:57 - Nov 6 by Northernr

I saw Biden at one point early one morning this week available more than 2/1, and a couple of Twitter accounts were urging people to get on, said it was like buying money because of the postal vote situation. Wish I'd listened! Although, of course, if I'd backed him, that really would have finished him off.

Despite everyone knowing what was going to happen, the markets reacted in a panic to all news. I've made the weekend's wine budget trading Trump and Biden, and currently sat on a delightful 6.4 on Biden to win Georgia after I saw all the remaining ballots were metro Atalanta area #aftertiming
Trump on 16:44 - Nov 6 with 1627 views2Thomas2Bowles

Let's all be honest

We are going to miss Trump
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 16:45]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 16:45 - Nov 6 with 1626 viewsJuzzie

Trump on 16:44 - Nov 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Let's all be honest

If he hung around on the comedy circuit I think that would be great. Hanging around in the political arena, not so great.
Trump on 16:53 - Nov 6 with 1592 viewsNorthernr

Trump on 16:44 - Nov 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Let's all be honest

Will. We. Fck.
Trump on 16:54 - Nov 6 with 1581 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 16:53 - Nov 6 by Northernr

Will. We. Fck.

Well we still have Boris I guess
Got to have someone to hate...
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 16:55]

Trump on 17:01 - Nov 6 with 1553 viewsNorthernr

Trump on 16:54 - Nov 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well we still have Boris I guess
Got to have someone to hate...
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 16:55]

I'm still waiting to find out how you think Trump winning Florida and Ohio but losing an election is somehow linked to Sadiq Khan's incompetence.
Trump on 17:02 - Nov 6 with 1544 views2Thomas2Bowles

Recount in Georgia

May not matter

Trump on 17:04 - Nov 6 with 1535 viewsQPR_John

Trump on 17:02 - Nov 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Recount in Georgia

May not matter

It was suggested on one of the news channels, SKY or BBC, that recounts rarely change the result
Trump on 17:05 - Nov 6 with 1526 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 17:01 - Nov 6 by Northernr

I'm still waiting to find out how you think Trump winning Florida and Ohio but losing an election is somehow linked to Sadiq Khan's incompetence.

You have me mixed up with someone else

No fan of Khan but I never said that.

Trump on 17:07 - Nov 6 with 1514 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 17:04 - Nov 6 by QPR_John

It was suggested on one of the news channels, SKY or BBC, that recounts rarely change the result

Only PA really matters now

Trump on 17:12 - Nov 6 with 1496 viewsNorthernr

Trump on 17:05 - Nov 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

You have me mixed up with someone else

No fan of Khan but I never said that.

It was a lighthearted comment based on your propensity to point the finger at him rather a lot.
Trump on 17:20 - Nov 6 with 1470 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 17:12 - Nov 6 by Northernr

It was a lighthearted comment based on your propensity to point the finger at him rather a lot.

Like I said, have to have someone to hate, Trump, Boris, khan, Rednecks, Pikeys, Commies, Schofield
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 17:44]

Trump on 17:27 - Nov 6 with 1460 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump on 17:20 - Nov 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Like I said, have to have someone to hate, Trump, Boris, khan, Rednecks, Pikeys, Commies, Schofield
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 17:44]

Nm
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 17:37]
Trump on 17:32 - Nov 6 with 1442 viewsDiggertheMole

Trump on 16:53 - Nov 6 by Northernr

Will. We. Fck.

I'll miss the Orange One rather less than I will miss Covid and Lockdowns. Perhaps his true metier is as a faith healer. If self-belief can cure his Coronavirus then he should be employed in unreachable leper colonies. I'm sure he would do well.
Trump on 17:34 - Nov 6 with 1436 viewsMickS

Trump on 17:32 - Nov 6 by DiggertheMole

I'll miss the Orange One rather less than I will miss Covid and Lockdowns. Perhaps his true metier is as a faith healer. If self-belief can cure his Coronavirus then he should be employed in unreachable leper colonies. I'm sure he would do well.

Potential for a golf course there, I’d say.
Trump on 18:02 - Nov 6 with 1379 viewsBostonR

Really heating up on the news channels. Fox anchors not allowed to say elect President Biden so they are firmly shoring up their and Trumps base. CNN, NBC and ABC playing straight but refusing to air Trumps allegations on voter fraud.
Trump will never concede, he knows he has lost but he cannot accept loss - he has never lost in his life. No matter what happens tonight the next 6-8 weeks will be historic in the US.
Trump will not go away easily. What price the secret-service physically removing him and his court. Amazing permutations likely.
Trump on 18:06 - Nov 6 with 1369 viewsWatfordR

Trump on 18:02 - Nov 6 by BostonR

Really heating up on the news channels. Fox anchors not allowed to say elect President Biden so they are firmly shoring up their and Trumps base. CNN, NBC and ABC playing straight but refusing to air Trumps allegations on voter fraud.
Trump will never concede, he knows he has lost but he cannot accept loss - he has never lost in his life. No matter what happens tonight the next 6-8 weeks will be historic in the US.
Trump will not go away easily. What price the secret-service physically removing him and his court. Amazing permutations likely.

Seeing him frogmarched out of the White House really would be worth PPV
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024