Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 112465 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 13:46 - Oct 27 with 2676 viewsessextaxiboy

Trump on 12:16 - Oct 27 by Konk

Not aiming this at you, but in the same way I don’t understand football fans who blame SKY for ruining football, then paying SKY subscriptions every month, I think if you worry about the rise of China, you ought to think about where products you buy are manufactured. Without Western consumers, China is half the power. Sometimes it seems impossible to avoid buying goods made in China, but there’s often an alternative if you’re prepared/able to pay a premium. I have a lot of issues with the Chinese authorities and from a British perspective, I’d sooner have the US running things, however much that troubles me at times. So I try and spend my money elsewhere.

I do too , but you can get caught out . i bought some plywood in Wickes , made in fckin China ...
Trump on 13:56 - Oct 27 with 2654 viewsdistortR

Trump on 13:46 - Oct 27 by essextaxiboy

I do too , but you can get caught out . i bought some plywood in Wickes , made in fckin China ...

dry stone walls are a feature of the countryside over here, as are houses made of local stone - I have been on jobs using facing stone imported from china "As it's cheaper".

prison labour will do that, I suppose.
Trump on 14:19 - Oct 27 with 2605 viewsWestbourneR

Trump on 11:08 - Oct 27 by BrianMcCarthy

What odds d'you get Westy?

Hello Brian. Basically 2/1 with Betfair - 15/8 I think it was - so not great and all the polls say I'm wrong. My gut just says he's still got the personality and hidden support to push it through.

Stuck £200 on it.

What do you reckon?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Trump on 14:22 - Oct 27 with 2598 viewsdistortR

Trump on 14:19 - Oct 27 by WestbourneR

Hello Brian. Basically 2/1 with Betfair - 15/8 I think it was - so not great and all the polls say I'm wrong. My gut just says he's still got the personality and hidden support to push it through.

Stuck £200 on it.

What do you reckon?

If you'd of sent that money to me, you would at least have a got a thank you letter, is what I reckon.

But.....but......I certainly wouldn't write it off just yet. Tottenham are 3-0 up with 10 to go!
Trump on 14:41 - Oct 27 with 2569 viewsBoston

The day Donald Trump announced he was running in 2016 , I placed a bet on his winning the Presidency. The odds offered to me by the bookies were astronomical and I realized that the media had no idea of the discontent among blue collar workers. A couple of days later I flew over to London and was blown away at the prices quoted, staggering odds, the British media had lock stock and barrel followed the Americans and had doubled down, even his chance of being the Republican candidate was 500/1. I don’t bet often, but being the son of a National Hunt jockey and the son in law of a bookie, both men wise with the wagers, I knew this was an opportunity I could not miss. Needless to say, it was the biggest score of my life.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Trump on 15:11 - Oct 27 with 2512 viewsSharpy36

Just a little reminder

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Trump on 15:14 - Oct 27 with 2523 viewsKonk

Trump on 13:04 - Oct 27 by BucksRanger

I'm amazed that Joe Biden stands even half a chance of getting elected after the information discovered on Hunter Biden's computer. The media majority have done a good job keeping the info off much of the internet but surely as election day gets closer, a lot more will be revealed.

Haha. The laptop story that even Murdoch-owned Fox News passed up on, that the Murdoch-owned WSJ felt compelled to debunk after a WSJ Op-Ed piece, before the Murdoch-owned NY Post published it with a byline given to someone with one story behind them and another who claims they had nothing to do with it? That story? The one that Giuliani himself said had a 50/50 chance of being Russian disinformation?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Trump on 15:18 - Oct 27 with 2510 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Stuck £200 on it.

What do you reckon?

I think you've got a chance. The pollsters all say otherwise, and there's no doubt that this election should be easier to predict as there are fewer undecideds, but the pollsters always sound convinced and they've been wrong so often of late that you may well have a good bet for yourself there.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 15:20 - Oct 27 with 2503 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump on 14:41 - Oct 27 by Boston

The day Donald Trump announced he was running in 2016 , I placed a bet on his winning the Presidency. The odds offered to me by the bookies were astronomical and I realized that the media had no idea of the discontent among blue collar workers. A couple of days later I flew over to London and was blown away at the prices quoted, staggering odds, the British media had lock stock and barrel followed the Americans and had doubled down, even his chance of being the Republican candidate was 500/1. I don’t bet often, but being the son of a National Hunt jockey and the son in law of a bookie, both men wise with the wagers, I knew this was an opportunity I could not miss. Needless to say, it was the biggest score of my life.

Nice, I'm happy you won but also sorry that you won if you know what I mean!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump on 15:24 - Oct 27 with 2490 viewskensalriser

Trump on 15:14 - Oct 27 by Konk

Haha. The laptop story that even Murdoch-owned Fox News passed up on, that the Murdoch-owned WSJ felt compelled to debunk after a WSJ Op-Ed piece, before the Murdoch-owned NY Post published it with a byline given to someone with one story behind them and another who claims they had nothing to do with it? That story? The one that Giuliani himself said had a 50/50 chance of being Russian disinformation?

And also, just entertaining the idea that it isn't all a crock of shit for a second...Hunter Biden isn't on the ballot and I don't remember Margaret Thatcher either being responsible or paying a political price for her ne'er do well son.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump on 16:32 - Oct 27 with 2422 viewsrobith

Trump on 15:11 - Oct 27 by Sharpy36

Just a little reminder

The difference is Hilary lost very narrowly within the margin of error in swing states. Biden is outside the margin of error in a lot of them. He's up 9% in Wis, 7.5% in Michigan, 5% in Penn - he takes those 3 and it's very very hard for Trump to win.

Further, Trump's polling with women isn't even atrocious - it's evaporated. The white women who voted for him last time have deserted him en masse. I read private GOP polling is forecasting a bloodbath.

Now, I'm the eternal pessimist so I remain in the belief we'll wake up to his stupid orange face continue to stagnate the world - but this ain't 2016, and just saying the same thing will happen again is as naive as saying Biden's gonna get 340
Trump on 16:34 - Oct 27 with 2418 viewsNov77

what does Paul the octopus say?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Trump on 16:40 - Oct 27 with 2412 viewsflynnbo

Trump on 16:34 - Oct 27 by Nov77

what does Paul the octopus say?

Not a great deal, tbh.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/world-cup-2018-psychic-oc
Trump on 16:51 - Oct 27 with 2375 views2Thomas2Bowles

A year ago Trump would have won, CV-19 has been a Godsend for the Democrats.

From my relatives in the US, they think Biden is a puppet and just as worried about him as Trump.

Remember how bad the Dem's were for Trump to win.

Looks like the Dem's think they will win and are shutting down Biden talking too much.

As much as many here hate Trump, any trade agreement would be a lot harder with the Dem's

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 17:23 - Oct 27 with 2351 viewsBostonR

Trump on 16:51 - Oct 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

From my relatives in the US, they think Biden is a puppet and just as worried about him as Trump.

Looks like the Dem's think they will win and are shutting down Biden talking too much.

As much as many here hate Trump, any trade agreement would be a lot harder with the Dem's

It's unlikely that Biden will see out his term if he wins. He will calm it all down, step aside and handover to the very capable Kamala Harris who will win a second-term.

Biden just needs to get his folks out the door to vote.
Trump on 17:33 - Oct 27 with 2332 viewstraininvain

Trump on 17:23 - Oct 27 by BostonR

It's unlikely that Biden will see out his term if he wins. He will calm it all down, step aside and handover to the very capable Kamala Harris who will win a second-term.

Biden just needs to get his folks out the door to vote.

Obama seems to be doing a pretty good job at rallying Dems to vote. Watched his last few speeches including today in Florida and it made me want to vote!

Even Trump tuned in as he’s tweeting about Obama this afternoon. Smart strategy to let Obama go after Trump as it’ll get under his skin.
Trump on 17:36 - Oct 27 with 2325 viewsAntti_Heinola

Stuck £200 on it.

What do you reckon?

if he does win, it won't be because of shy supporters.
More corruption there on voting than I can believe. Crazy system there and he's pulling every lever to stop votes being counted.

Bare bones.

Trump on 17:36 - Oct 27 with 2324 viewsJuzzie

IMO the POTUS should be like a football (soccer) referee, the less you see/are aware of them the better job they're doing.

He's the complete opposite and is probably getting on everyone's t*ts. STFU and spend more time on actually doing things.

If he does win, which he still may as the voting system is more bent than in Robert Mugabe's tenure, at least he constitutionally cannot get a third term, though I'd put a fiver on it that at some point in the next four years it comes up that he's trying to change that "for a fairer vote for what the people want".
Trump on 17:44 - Oct 27 with 2302 viewsqprd

Trump on 16:51 - Oct 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

The last sentence is shockingly ill-informed.

Look at trumps comments on trade, the arbitrary tariffs he has imposed on China, the EU, Canada, Mexico, etc, his withdrawal from trade deals, etc

if you think that Trump will be better for the UK on trade, you have not been paying attention at all for the last four years
Trump on 17:47 - Oct 27 with 2291 viewsqprd

Trump on 15:24 - Oct 27 by kensalriser

And also, just entertaining the idea that it isn't all a crock of shit for a second...Hunter Biden isn't on the ballot and I don't remember Margaret Thatcher either being responsible or paying a political price for her ne'er do well son.

The Hunter Biden shows how desperate republicans are...

america has the biggest economy, the biggest pharmaceutical industries, the best medical research facilities, the most well endowed govt, the second best manufacturing capacity after china, the most sought after doctors and researchers and yet america has had the worst covid record in the world.... its literlaly akin to man city spending a billoon dollars and finishing 20th

and yet these clowns think that americans care about some disinformation campaign about bidens son???
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 17:48]
Trump on 18:52 - Oct 27 with 2230 viewsGaryT

Not forgetting about the "legally blind" computer repair shop owner who assumed it was Hunter Biden that dropped off the laptop because it was his name on the paperwork. The blind owner then looked into the contents of the laptop and was apparently so horrified by what he found he alerted the FBI, though the FBI has not confirmed this.

Yeah, a blind PC shop owner 'looking' at the content of a laptop dropped off in a different county from where Biden lived...that was never collected. Sounds plausible to me! CCTV footage would easily prove who dropped it off but unfortunately it was wiped (along with all the CCTV footage in the surrounding area), shame.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-10-23/joe-biden-hunter-laptop-allegations-us-el

Look! Look! emails on a laptop! (well it worked last time).
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 18:53]
Trump on 23:26 - Oct 27 with 2148 viewsitsbiga

It’s not a choice between Chump and Biden. It’s a vote to either save America from dictatorship or not.
And to all the people thinking how hilarious this all is, imagine what an unchecked unhinged Chump would be like for the world.
It’s not a fricking joke. He’ll cozy up more with the saudis, Putin, Erdogan, and co and shite all over Europe and the U.K.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Trump on 23:33 - Oct 27 with 2141 viewsdaveB

I've said all along Trump will win, still think he will
Trump on 01:41 - Oct 28 with 2096 viewsbarbicanranger

By this weekend they expect the same number of people to have voted as voted in total in 2016. The voters are rising; the outcome is anyone's guess...
Trump on 02:57 - Oct 28 with 2081 viewsSydneyRs

It could happen, but unlikely for me.

He was paying over 3/1 on betfair a few days ago and has been drifting in the odds despite the vast majority of bets going to Trump. Maybe the bookies have it wrong, we'll see, but drifting odds for someone being heavily backed is counter intuitive.

If Trump does win, then not only God help us all (he's far crazier then 4 years ago) but Everyone working for opinion poll organisations should be fired.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024