Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 115525 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 11:59 - Nov 9 with 3256 viewskensalriser

I'm sure the conspiracy nonsense posted and quoted numerous times above is just the sort of thing Clive doesn't want platforming on this site. As an aside I'd note that so far there's more evidence of Rudy Giuliani's proclivities than Joe Biden's, not to mention the many accusations against Trump over many years - but let's keep the conversation sensible and leave out made up lunatic rantings.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump on 12:17 - Nov 9 with 3196 viewsPhildo

I wonder if Biden is a lucky man - vaccine arriving just as the orange one leaves - sorry is pulled -off the stage
Trump on 12:27 - Nov 9 with 3180 viewsSydneyRs

Trump on 10:46 - Nov 9 by stowmarketrange

And from a few posts on Facebook here too.I’m sure if there was any truth in it the republicans would’ve exploited it to the full rather than wait until they’ve lost the election.

Exactly, a bit more of a deal than the Hunter Biden nonsense if there was truth in it. Think Donald and friends might have given it a mention.
Trump on 15:40 - Nov 9 with 2996 viewskensalriser

Literally cried with laughter at this.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump on 16:00 - Nov 9 with 2955 viewsCamberleyR

Trump on 15:40 - Nov 9 by kensalriser

Literally cried with laughter at this.

I hear Nigel Spackman did too.

Trump by Hooparoo 27 Oct 2020 9:43
An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Trump on 16:04 - Nov 9 with 2942 viewsrobith

Trump on 09:37 - Nov 9 by loftboy

Just seen this posted on a friends page who has lived in America for the last 30 years,and you wonder why th estates is divided

Shared ,Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan at all. He is corrupt, a liar, suffering from dementia & in my opinion a pedophile. He has done nothing to improve anything in 47/48 years in politics.
I truly believe Biden is just the stepping stone for Kamala Harris to take over the White House. Nancy Pelosi is already trying to put a 25th amendment in place to remove an unfit president. I think that’s to remove Biden if elected for dementia & Harris to take over.
This is my opinion,
The clown in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention & endless war failed to produce.
The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, & lowering unemployment to the Black & Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, & long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, & the Republican & Democratic parties.
The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around & had them start paying their dues.
The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, & threatening the West Coast of the US.
The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, & revived the economy. Hello !!!!!!!
The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.
This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, & caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled & had fired 214 key generals & admirals in his first year of office.
This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government & in Hollywood, & is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors & bringing children home to their families.
The clown in the White House works for free & has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - & done all of this & much more in the face of relentless undermining & opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate & despise him. How special of you. He is serving you & ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names & laughing about him catching the China virus ???
And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood & CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS & the New York Times are for.
I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.
God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.

I'm not really sure what you can do about division when people are just lying - Jimmy Carter didn't drop a single bomb or fire a single bullet if office so that Eisenhower line is just a lie
Trump on 23:28 - Nov 9 with 2736 viewsitsbiga

Trump on 16:04 - Nov 9 by robith

I'm not really sure what you can do about division when people are just lying - Jimmy Carter didn't drop a single bomb or fire a single bullet if office so that Eisenhower line is just a lie

lol Loftboy loves his Fox Koolaid. What a load of shite.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Trump on 00:01 - Nov 10 with 2714 viewsdaveB

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 07:20 - Nov 10 with 2576 viewsdistortR

i think the Onion has nailed it -

"Jubilant reaction to Trump defeat quickly soured by news of Biden win"
Trump on 09:36 - Nov 10 with 2470 viewsGloryHunter

Not sure if the stuff about Biden having dementia is because of his speech problem? I saw a TV snippet about him having a serious stammer. He deals with it using a technique where he marks up his speech notes on the words that he is likely to get stuck on, and when he gets to them he pauses and chooses an alternative word if necessary.
Trump on 09:53 - Nov 10 with 2443 viewsMick_S

Trump on 16:00 - Nov 9 by CamberleyR

I hear Nigel Spackman did too.

Trump by Hooparoo 27 Oct 2020 9:43

Mate, I thought it was real!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Trump on 10:10 - Nov 10 with 2415 viewsslmrstid

Trump on 23:28 - Nov 9 by itsbiga

lol Loftboy loves his Fox Koolaid. What a load of shite.

LoftBoy did say it was a copy and paste from someone from his own Facebook feed, not his actual view.
Trump on 12:07 - Nov 10 with 2330 viewsSydneyRs

Trump on 09:36 - Nov 10 by GloryHunter

Not sure if the stuff about Biden having dementia is because of his speech problem? I saw a TV snippet about him having a serious stammer. He deals with it using a technique where he marks up his speech notes on the words that he is likely to get stuck on, and when he gets to them he pauses and chooses an alternative word if necessary.

If there was an ounce of truth in that, Trump would have exposed him in the debates. Instead, Biden dominated.
Trump on 12:18 - Nov 10 with 2302 viewsMyke

Trump on 09:28 - Nov 9 by ted_hendrix

Well that's it, last night the Mrs told me that Biden is from Ballina, Co Mayo where her lot are from, no he's not his ancestors emigrated yonks ago said I.
She's not having it though.
I'm never gonna hear the end of it now.

He still has close relations living there Ted - the Bluet's - quite an appropriate name for what Trump did! About 20 mins from where I live. Between Mary Robinson, Jack Charlton and now Biden, Ballina is all in a whirl!
Trump on 12:39 - Nov 10 with 2272 viewsEastR

Trump on 12:18 - Nov 10 by Myke

He still has close relations living there Ted - the Bluet's - quite an appropriate name for what Trump did! About 20 mins from where I live. Between Mary Robinson, Jack Charlton and now Biden, Ballina is all in a whirl!

Claims going in all over the place, he's a 'Loud' man

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-54557939

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Trump on 12:50 - Nov 10 with 2250 viewsRanger_Things

Trump on 12:54 - Nov 10 with 2233 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Trump on 16:04 - Nov 9 by robith

Not directly, no. Indirectly however...
Trump on 17:33 - Nov 10 with 2091 viewsGaryT

Imagine a game of football without a referee. OK not that hard to imagine, we've all played in them but imagine a game without a referee and one player refuses to follow the rules. You score, he says you didn't, the ball goes out he says it didn't. The game would quickly descend into chaos, well, that's where the presidential election is heading.

This article was written some time before the election and looks at how things were likely to play out. Reading it now it sounds like today's news as it played out exactly as he predicted. The worrying part is that the 'checks and balances' that the US has to resolve contested elections have a loop hole, they require the loser to accept defeat. I'm not talking about the gentleman's agreement of conceding but the fact that there is nothing in place to guarantee a resolution to a contested election if the loser doesn't accept defeat.

This is long and will require a few cups of coffee but if you can find the time, it's worth a read and if you can still get odds on Trump remaining in office, it might be worth a cheeky twenty.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-conce
Trump on 18:00 - Nov 10 with 2066 viewsitsbiga

Trump on 10:10 - Nov 10 by slmrstid

LoftBoy did say it was a copy and paste from someone from his own Facebook feed, not his actual view.

Sorry then LoftBoy I missed that it wasn't your personal view.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Trump on 18:26 - Nov 10 with 2038 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Hm. Sounds a lot like a coup.

Trump on 19:12 - Nov 10 with 1989 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trump on 18:26 - Nov 10 by EmpireStateRanger

Hm. Sounds a lot like a coup.

It would be a coup if it was an African or Eastern European country. I await the correct wording from our Foreign Secretary.
Trump on 20:36 - Nov 10 with 1908 viewsMyke

Trump on 12:39 - Nov 10 by EastR

Claims going in all over the place, he's a 'Loud' man

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-54557939

Yes, he has relations in County Louth too. But the Bluet's in Ballina are more of a direct line.
Trump on 20:56 - Nov 10 with 1882 viewsGloryHunter

Trump on 12:07 - Nov 10 by SydneyRs

If there was an ounce of truth in that, Trump would have exposed him in the debates. Instead, Biden dominated.

I agree. Just saying that Biden's speech can sometimes sound slurred and hesitant, and he does get words wrong. Some people are suggesting it's a symptom of dementia. But I saw this TV clip of this young lad with a stammer, and Biden was taking time out to help him with this speaking technique. Biden says his favourite film is The King's Speech.
Trump on 21:15 - Nov 10 with 1856 viewsdaveB

Trump on 20:56 - Nov 10 by GloryHunter

I agree. Just saying that Biden's speech can sometimes sound slurred and hesitant, and he does get words wrong. Some people are suggesting it's a symptom of dementia. But I saw this TV clip of this young lad with a stammer, and Biden was taking time out to help him with this speaking technique. Biden says his favourite film is The King's Speech.

My Nan has dementia, she doesn't slur her speech she just talks nonsense and thinks it's 1943. This was just a way to slur Biden and make him look unfit for office, it worked with many as well as plenty seemed to buy it
Trump on 21:49 - Nov 10 with 1803 viewstraininvain

Trump on 17:33 - Nov 10 by GaryT

Imagine a game of football without a referee. OK not that hard to imagine, we've all played in them but imagine a game without a referee and one player refuses to follow the rules. You score, he says you didn't, the ball goes out he says it didn't. The game would quickly descend into chaos, well, that's where the presidential election is heading.

This article was written some time before the election and looks at how things were likely to play out. Reading it now it sounds like today's news as it played out exactly as he predicted. The worrying part is that the 'checks and balances' that the US has to resolve contested elections have a loop hole, they require the loser to accept defeat. I'm not talking about the gentleman's agreement of conceding but the fact that there is nothing in place to guarantee a resolution to a contested election if the loser doesn't accept defeat.

This is long and will require a few cups of coffee but if you can find the time, it's worth a read and if you can still get odds on Trump remaining in office, it might be worth a cheeky twenty.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-conce

The difference is the US has a legal system and courts which will step in if needed. If Trump can legitimately uncover massive voter fraud (unlikely) there’s a way. Otherwise, it’s done and Biden will be President in January.

I think this is all about optics for Trump. He’s never going to concede (bad loser!) and will continue to spread misinformation about voter fraud to try and avoid looking like a loser to his base. It’ll also help position him (or one of his kids) to have another run in 2024.

One point the GOP need to consider is whether sowing mistrust in the electoral system is a good strategy for future elections. If voters don’t believe the election was fair (70% of GOP voters feel this way according to a poll released today) then will they bother voting next time.

Edit.

I’ve done a bit of digging on the ‘faithless electors’ theory and it’s very unlikely: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.fox29.com/news/faithless-electors-could-they-
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 22:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024