Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 115550 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 17:32 - Oct 29 with 2515 viewsrrrspricey

Trump on 23:21 - Oct 28 by timcocking

The democrats have certainly been doing anything in their power to make anybody with even a modicum of sense to vote against them. It's an unfortunate choice, Trump or the looney left wing racist party. Sweet Jesus talk about a lose-lose.

Are you seriously saying that Trump/republicans aren't racist????
Trump on 17:34 - Oct 29 with 2471 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 17:32 - Oct 29 by rrrspricey

Are you seriously saying that Trump/republicans aren't racist????

It's not just limited to one party

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 10:14 - Oct 30 with 2353 viewsrobith

If anyone wants a betting angle Trump polls 15% up on "on the day" voters, Biden 53% up on mail in ballots etc.

Likely early counts will skew Trump, so Biden will drift - then back him before he comes in as the later votes are counted.

Will take your mind off the fact Trump will definitely use this to try and launch some kind of coup d'etat
Trump on 12:28 - Oct 30 with 2279 viewsMatch82

Trump on 10:14 - Oct 30 by robith

If anyone wants a betting angle Trump polls 15% up on "on the day" voters, Biden 53% up on mail in ballots etc.

Likely early counts will skew Trump, so Biden will drift - then back him before he comes in as the later votes are counted.

Will take your mind off the fact Trump will definitely use this to try and launch some kind of coup d'etat

To add a twist to that though, some mail in ballots will be counted early (counting has already begun) so you'll get an early read on election day before the in person numbers are counted. It's state by state but florida, arguably the biggest state realistically "up for grabs" is one of them that starts counting early.
Trump on 12:39 - Oct 30 with 2265 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump on 12:28 - Oct 30 by Match82

To add a twist to that though, some mail in ballots will be counted early (counting has already begun) so you'll get an early read on election day before the in person numbers are counted. It's state by state but florida, arguably the biggest state realistically "up for grabs" is one of them that starts counting early.

And Michigan and Wisconsin will accept ballots posted before election day for three days afterwards though their Supreme Courts may overrule this AFTER the election!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump on 12:49 - Oct 30 with 2244 viewsrobith

Trump on 12:28 - Oct 30 by Match82

True - the key state here is Pennsylvania though which is statistically the likeliest to be the deciding state - I think we'll see a big early swing to Trump in the counting there
Trump on 12:54 - Oct 30 with 2236 viewsSydneyRs

Trump on 17:34 - Oct 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

It's not just limited to one party

The argument you make when you know you are losing the argument. "they do it too!"
Trump on 13:10 - Oct 30 with 2213 viewsderbyhoop

Trump on 17:23 - Oct 29 by DavieQPR

Does anybody actually think that Biden will last more than 6 months before Harris takes over. She couldn't get the Democrats vote the legitimate way so they are pushing her through the back door.

Apart from his age, is there any evidence to back the claim that Harris will succeed Biden within 6 months?
I'd be amazed if Biden wins and then tries for a second term, but that's a very different scenario.
Having watched The Trump Show on BBC2, anything has to better than that egotistical, narcissistic lunatic.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 13:35 - Oct 30 with 2171 viewsPhildo

Trump on 13:10 - Oct 30 by derbyhoop

Apart from his age, is there any evidence to back the claim that Harris will succeed Biden within 6 months?
I'd be amazed if Biden wins and then tries for a second term, but that's a very different scenario.
Having watched The Trump Show on BBC2, anything has to better than that egotistical, narcissistic lunatic.

Enjoyed the Trump show - amazing how many of the people who worked with and for him were happy to turn up and say yeah he was a nut.

I think he will lose big- people are just a bit exhausted by it all - but given my run rate in predictions of this type of thing you should strap in for President/King for life Donald.

They offered Washington the chance to become King didn't they? No way Donald would turn that gig down.
Trump on 14:49 - Oct 30 with 2115 viewsderbyhoop

He's still got a huge base level of support. I'm not sure many of the people who were interviewed on Trump Show would be categorised as part of the base. Not now.

What does it say about the US electorate when the vast majority on this side of the Atlantic struggle to say anything positive about him and his administration. Same language, different planets.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Trump on 15:17 - Oct 30 with 2084 viewsQPR_John

Trump on 13:10 - Oct 30 by derbyhoop

The Trump show was interesting. Just watched the Comey Rule and can only say Trump wrote the book on Teflon coating.
Trump on 23:03 - Oct 30 with 1996 viewsGaryT

What's clear is that if you're a Trump supporter you won't watch The Trump Show or The Comey Rule because you've been programmed to dismiss anything negative about him as Fake News. Today I saw Trumpers at a rally complaining that every time they post something on Facebook it gets deleted/fact checked and instead of thinking, "hmmm, maybe I'm wrong", they accuse the fake media of depriving them of their right to free speech and of censoring the truth. If Biden wins he's got an impossible job of trying to heal the woulds and the fear is that too much damage has been done. The two sides will line up behind 'facts' and 'alternative facts' and neither will budge but at least they've all got assault rifles so that'll help.
Trump on 18:04 - Nov 2 with 1827 viewswood_hoop

'Researchers from Stanford University published a study on Friday showing that 18 Trump campaign rallies "ultimately resulted" in more than 30,000 incremental confirmed Covid-19 cases and likely led to more than 700 deaths'

Whoops, I thought the rallies were to encourage voters, not wipe them out.
Trump on 18:13 - Nov 2 with 1780 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 12:54 - Oct 30 by SydneyRs

The argument you make when you know you are losing the argument. "they do it too!"

No, it''s true so valid.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 18:32 - Nov 2 with 1766 viewsWesty75

Trump on 23:21 - Oct 28 by timcocking

The democrats have certainly been doing anything in their power to make anybody with even a modicum of sense to vote against them. It's an unfortunate choice, Trump or the looney left wing racist party. Sweet Jesus talk about a lose-lose.

You don’t half chat a lot of bollocks.
Trump on 18:32 - Nov 2 with 1766 viewsMatch82

Trump on 18:04 - Nov 2 by wood_hoop

'Researchers from Stanford University published a study on Friday showing that 18 Trump campaign rallies "ultimately resulted" in more than 30,000 incremental confirmed Covid-19 cases and likely led to more than 700 deaths'

Whoops, I thought the rallies were to encourage voters, not wipe them out.

Little bit worried about election day voting here and the number of people who will have covid but go and vote anyway. Precautionary measures only go so far and if you haven't voted already then there's no plan B - it's literally go and vote despite having covid or don't vote at all. I think we will see another massive spike in two weeks
Trump on 18:33 - Nov 2 with 1765 viewsWesty75

Trump on 18:32 - Nov 2 by Match82

Little bit worried about election day voting here and the number of people who will have covid but go and vote anyway. Precautionary measures only go so far and if you haven't voted already then there's no plan B - it's literally go and vote despite having covid or don't vote at all. I think we will see another massive spike in two weeks

Indeed. Shows how much Trump cares about his base.
Trump on 19:19 - Nov 2 with 1711 viewsbakerloo8

Think Biden will win, and probably by a fair distance this time. He seems a safer pair of hands than Clinton was last time and Trump stock must be at an all time low.

Still think people in general who cant grasp why things like Trump/Brexit/Boris happen still havent got the message that calling people stupid/idiots/racists etc etc doesn't work.
Still expect Biden to win, mind.
Trump on 19:29 - Nov 2 with 1662 viewsSharpy36

Trumps got this. 316.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Trump on 19:58 - Nov 2 with 1627 viewsQPR_Jim

Trump on 19:29 - Nov 2 by Sharpy36

Trumps got this. 316.

You might be right, I think it will be tight.

It will be interesting to see how he reacts if he loses, doesn't come across as someone who will take losing well.

Similarly it will be interesting to see what happens if he wins, might embolden him further, not that he's particularly shy. I'd love to see him try to justify going for a third term.

Edit- Most of all will be glad when it's all over.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 20:01]
Trump on 19:58 - Nov 2 with 1625 viewsDiggertheMole

Trump on 14:19 - Oct 27 by WestbourneR

Hello Brian. Basically 2/1 with Betfair - 15/8 I think it was - so not great and all the polls say I'm wrong. My gut just says he's still got the personality and hidden support to push it through.

Stuck £200 on it.

What do you reckon?

That, I regret for your£200, is why bookies light their Romeo e Juliettas with £50 notes as they sit in the back of their gold-plated Rolls Royce.
Trump on 20:18 - Nov 2 with 1581 viewsRanger_Things

Trump and Republicans are doing everything possible to steal this election. His last ditch plan is to declare victory on the night and then get postal votes disqualified.

If they succeed America will burn.
Trump on 20:30 - Nov 2 with 1553 viewsqprd

Trump on 20:18 - Nov 2 by Ranger_Things

Trump and Republicans are doing everything possible to steal this election. His last ditch plan is to declare victory on the night and then get postal votes disqualified.

If they succeed America will burn.

Its actually pathetic

America- the country that has invaded other countries to "spread democracy" has a democracy thats crumbling before our eyes

Despite leading the most powerful, richest country in the world with the worlds biggest and best companies, America has the world's worst covid record, forcing people to rely on mail in voting. Trump has systematically tried to dismantle the postal service in the past few months to discourage people from mail-in voting. Now, Trump is floating the idea that votes received after the election day should not be counted (despite rules in various states that permit them to be counted).

You literally have a president trying not to count votes for no other reason than he thinks that the voters are democrats

It is anti-democratic. Its laughable. And its all taking place already in plain sight.

But sadly, Trump's brainless robots will defend all this, pointing to some phantom "the other side does X" argument.
Trump on 22:18 - Nov 2 with 1472 viewsWesty75

Trump on 19:29 - Nov 2 by Sharpy36

Trumps got this. 316.

Not this time mate. Time’s up.
Trump on 22:32 - Nov 2 with 1443 viewsDavieQPR

This election is all about do you like Trump or do you dislike Trump. Biden is inconsequential.
The Establishment and MSM are anti Trump whilst most ordinary people are pro Trump. I cannot see Trump losing this unless the dead use mail in votes to a big degree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024