Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
new Club Historian 13:02 - Oct 30 with 859 viewsenfieldargh

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/chris-guy-named-honorary-qpr-club-historian

Really hope he and the club are able to bring up to date Gordon Maceys The Complete Record.

Its such a fabulous tool that I can map out past events not only regarding QPR but also events be they major or minor that have happened in my life.

In fact I can remember my eldest sons birth day by checking the date of our Home game V Southampton. He was born 3 days before the game so I did my fatherly duty and missed the game. Well done son you spared me a 4-1 defeat!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

new Club Historian on 13:05 - Oct 30 with 852 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Apparently he’s keen to include a section in the records about Nigel Spackman ;)

Chris Guy named Honorary QPR Club Historian by BrianMcCarthy 29 Oct 2020 18:27
Great news. Chris does great work on fb and Youtube, and we're lucky to have him.
Best of luck to him.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/chris-guy-named-honorary-qpr-club-historian/?fbclid=iwar2yegykuqiwlbk8efzzslmpdob9lg-kylkoynfnmly521vc0kxu0zk7epa

Poll: Expectations for this season?

new Club Historian on 16:17 - Oct 30 with 777 viewsDannyPaddox

I just want to say good luck to Chris - not a bad second choice. I can reveal I was offered the role but couldn’t agree with the club on personal terms. They wouldn’t budge on my demand to have the blue and white bar as an office saying that, for Covid reasons, it was being used as an away-dressing room during matchday. I suggested they give the away teams the Ellerslie bogs to change in. The club then suggested I use the Ellerslie bogs as an office. I told them to F.O
new Club Historian on 16:25 - Oct 30 with 768 viewsW7Ranger

Good luck Chris. No doubt he'll do great job.
new Club Historian on 22:13 - Oct 30 with 679 viewsenfieldargh

new Club Historian on 13:05 - Oct 30 by CliveWilsonSaid

Apparently he’s keen to include a section in the records about Nigel Spackman ;)

Chris Guy named Honorary QPR Club Historian by BrianMcCarthy 29 Oct 2020 18:27
Great news. Chris does great work on fb and Youtube, and we're lucky to have him.
Best of luck to him.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/chris-guy-named-honorary-qpr-club-historian/?fbclid=iwar2yegykuqiwlbk8efzzslmpdob9lg-kylkoynfnmly521vc0kxu0zk7epa

Is that the Nigel Spackman we spoke of before Nigel Spackman?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

new Club Historian on 01:34 - Oct 31 with 642 viewsqprxtc

Chris is a wonderful man
Guy was a wonderful gorilla

I like them both.

Chris knows his Rs
Guy knew his arse?

Nah.

God bless Chris. He is proper Rangers and knows his stuff.

I can name any QPR home programme from 1973 - 1991.

I’m here if you need me Chris.!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024