Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread 08:17 - Nov 4 with 27253 viewsstevec

Our boys like Saturdays, particularly 3pm Saturdays. 10 points and no defeats. Must be pay day but no matter, we like it.

What we don’t like is Monday to Friday, or the dark. No wins, no points.

Time to redeem yourselves. 1-1 draw and something on the board at last. Please.

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 09:12 - Nov 4 with 5367 viewsbosh67

After the win on Saturday confidence is high, we know where we have gone wrong in defence, we can attack. It feels like we have momentum and we have a half decent record at Derby.

So I think it will be 3-0... to Derby. Three penalties. Why not undo what we finally achieved Saturday, make the same mistakes again and take the gloss of Ball's goal of the season in 4 days?

Or.. 2-2.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 09:31 - Nov 4 with 5342 viewsted_hendrix

10th game tonight so fair to make a reasonable assessment of our squad.

Anyway, don't give away any penalties, restrict free kicks outside our penalty box to a bare minimum, keep a clean sheet and if one of our players could just mention to fatty that his head really does look like a potato then that would be nice.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 09:43 - Nov 4 with 5317 viewsfrancisbowles

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 09:31 - Nov 4 by ted_hendrix

10th game tonight so fair to make a reasonable assessment of our squad.

Anyway, don't give away any penalties, restrict free kicks outside our penalty box to a bare minimum, keep a clean sheet and if one of our players could just mention to fatty that his head really does look like a potato then that would be nice.

We gave a good performance up there last year after going behind to a Waghorn free kick.

Have to believe, whatever happens that we can attack them and get something. Time for Dykes to break his 'open play duck'.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 11:26 - Nov 4 with 5237 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Good News for people living in Australia
Game is on live in morning bein sports 2 at 6.45am
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 11:29 - Nov 4 with 5231 viewsMick_S

I keep getting "Waghorn free-kick" running through my head.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 11:41 - Nov 4 with 5203 viewsfrancisbowles

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 11:29 - Nov 4 by Mick_S

I keep getting "Waghorn free-kick" running through my head.

Yes, if he gets one we need to do something to confuse him. Maybe don't have a wall and then he will have nothing to bend it around. Anyone think he would beat Dieng if he was 20+ yards from goal?
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 13:24 - Nov 4 with 5052 viewsMick_S

Maybe, if someone calls him a name, or something...?

Last one = Hayes and Yeading goal.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 13:24]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 13:40 - Nov 4 with 5006 viewsSimonJames

I've given up trying to guess now... too inconsistent from one game to another. [Fingers crossed].

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 14:04 - Nov 4 with 4956 viewsPinnerPaul

I think a 2-0 defeat with another penalty given away by Warburton.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 14:12 - Nov 4 with 4927 viewsderbyhoop

I'm really struggling to call this one.
Derby don't score from open play. Or don't score at all. 3 Free kicks and another from when a FK was blocked by the wall. They've drawn their last 3 - all 1-1.
I'm tempted to go for another, but does any team draw 4 games on the trot at 1-1.

Can we keep another clean sheet and win 1-0?
Could we have another series of brain farts and boost Derby's goals for account?
Can we build on Saturday?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 14:22 - Nov 4 with 4911 viewseastside_r

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 11:26 - Nov 4 by superhoopdownunder

Good News for people living in Australia
Game is on live in morning bein sports 2 at 6.45am

I’d hate to see your definition of bad news!
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 14:39 - Nov 4 with 4884 viewsNorthantsHoop

We played really well there last season, BOS was excellent and began his run of great games from the 1-1 draw at Derby. Whereas during this period last season we came back well from going behind, this season we don't seem to turn it around. If we get the first goal tonight, think we will get a result, go behind and is going to be difficult. Please no more penalties.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 15:24 - Nov 4 with 4833 viewsPinnerPaul

Paddy Power latest

Derby 6/5
Draw 21/10
Us 12/5
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 15:29 - Nov 4 with 4823 viewsQPRSteve

I think Rooney will go one better that his 'assist' last season. 1-0 to the Rangers.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 15:44 - Nov 4 with 4807 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Rangers 2-0 win

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 16:18 - Nov 4 with 4773 viewsloftus77

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 14:12 - Nov 4 by derbyhoop

I'm really struggling to call this one.
Derby don't score from open play. Or don't score at all. 3 Free kicks and another from when a FK was blocked by the wall. They've drawn their last 3 - all 1-1.
I'm tempted to go for another, but does any team draw 4 games on the trot at 1-1.

Can we keep another clean sheet and win 1-0?
Could we have another series of brain farts and boost Derby's goals for account?
Can we build on Saturday?

I'm not. 2-0 Derby - sadly.

Last Sat I ate humble pie. Hungry (starving) for more....
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 17:42 - Nov 4 with 4676 viewsVancouverHoop

Match blocked again for most overseas supporters. This is getting seriously annoying. The price jumped a fair bit this year and we're apparently going to be getting less content.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:19 - Nov 4 with 4587 viewsBoston

Derby 1 QPR. 2

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:46 - Nov 4 with 4487 viewsPinnerPaul

Dickie for Masterson our only change
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:50 - Nov 4 with 4437 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:50 - Nov 4 with 4432 viewsrobith

If we concede a penalty, I swear to god I'm turning it off
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:51 - Nov 4 with 4419 viewsPinnerPaul

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:50 - Nov 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Yeah, what I said!

Spending too much time on Betfair again Brian?
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:53 - Nov 4 with 4404 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:51 - Nov 4 by PinnerPaul

Yeah, what I said!

Spending too much time on Betfair again Brian?

I'm all about the visuals, Paul!

1-1 Draw. Dykes with our equaliser.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:54 - Nov 4 with 4391 viewsCiderwithRsie

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:50 - Nov 4 by robith

If we concede a penalty, I swear to god I'm turning it off

How about an OG?
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:55 - Nov 4 with 4381 viewsPinnerPaul

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:53 - Nov 4 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm all about the visuals, Paul!

1-1 Draw. Dykes with our equaliser.

Hope you're right and I'm wrong!

On 2nd thought, lets hope we're both wrong and we win!

No money for Mr Power from me tonight - I have no idea!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024