Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. 08:18 - Nov 6 with 29287 viewsconnell10

2-2 Dykes both Goals

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 08:26 - Nov 6 with 4330 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers.

Chair to score first.

(though I know we'll probably lose 1-0 )

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 08:28 - Nov 6 with 4323 viewsted_hendrix

We on sky tonight?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 08:32 - Nov 6 with 4318 viewsconnell10

No just bored so i put up a early match thread.. 300pm KO tomorrow mate.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 08:52 - Nov 6 with 4286 viewsted_hendrix

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 09:04 - Nov 6 with 4274 viewsdublinr

I'm losing my sh1t. We're going to win 2 nil.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 09:09 - Nov 6 with 4263 viewsbosh67

Look at it this way. We had momentum and a good feeling after the Cardiff game. We took that into the Derby game and got the win. We are confident and on a roll. Warbs and players will use the phrases 'time to kick on' 'put a run together' etc etc. But we are hardened grizzled QPR fans. We know that never happens. Better they say, 'we'll probably go back to our old mistakes and then depress ourselves by looking at the fan boards when we get back from up north'.

Dreadful, horrible and sad history of results at Blackburn.

A hopeful 2-2 but fearing the usual turn over up there, despite Blackburn being not all that so far this season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 10:58 - Nov 6 with 4196 viewsBoston

2 - 1 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:00 - Nov 6 with 4195 viewsNorthernr

Their injury list is enormous. We lose 1-0 in the 86th minute.
Login to get fewer ads

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:30 - Nov 6 with 4149 viewsstevec

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:00 - Nov 6 by Northernr

I notice after this it's two weeks in the ice bath and then back to 3 games a week right up to Christmas. It's a wonder anyone will be able to field a team by the New Year.

I'll be happy with a point.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:30 - Nov 6 with 4151 views100percent

Couldn't be a better time to play them - on paper anyway. Although after forcing myself to endure 60 mins of that turgid blackburn v midds game during the week, its completely clear that mowbray knows how to set a team up to bore and defend...
Sticking my neck out and going for ANOTHER 0-1 away win for queens park warblers....
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:32 - Nov 6 with 4143 viewsdanehoop

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:00 - Nov 6 by Northernr

at least 2 own goals for each side and a random sending off for looking at the Ref in a funny way.

Never knowingly understood

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:37 - Nov 6 with 4131 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18850901.mowbray-makes-downing-call-

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:40 - Nov 6 with 4125 viewswood_hoop

Forever the optimist, hoo doos are there to be broken, 2-0 to us and Dykes to find the back of the net.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:53 - Nov 6 with 4096 viewsknocker

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:40 - Nov 6 by wood_hoop

Forever the optimist, hoo doos are there to be broken, 2-0 to us and Dykes to find the back of the net.

We will probably rest Dykes so he's fresh for the jocks!!!
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 12:00 - Nov 6 with 4079 viewsderbyhoop

Adam Armstrong (9 goals already) is definitely out and Tom Trybull is a serious doubt.

From our side BOS seems to be struggling. With Amos and Thomas already out, that leaves the midfield options (from the bench) quite limited. especially when you consider that Uncle albert struggles to go past 60 minutes, without a game 3 days before.

I suspect it will be down to who copes best without the injured.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 12:56 - Nov 6 with 4006 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll go for another 1-0 win.

Sadly for fans everywhere I've found the 3/1 too big to resist, so that guarantees defeat!
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 15:11 - Nov 6 with 3949 viewsSimonJames

Surely we can't win three on the bounce... can we?

100% of people who drink water will die.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:27 - Nov 6 with 3869 viewsnix

I'm going for a 1-1 draw. We're on a bit of a confidence bump but we're also looking pretty knackered and fraying round the edges.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:33 - Nov 6 with 3861 viewsjohncharles

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 11:32 - Nov 6 by danehoop

at least 2 own goals for each side and a random sending off for looking at the Ref in a funny way.

Sounds reasonable to me 😬

Strong and stable my arse.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:44 - Nov 6 with 3843 viewsloftus77

I'm assuming Dack's not back?!

Let be clear - tomorrow is absolutely not a Must. Win. Game. For a start, we're on the road.

HOWEVER (frazzled by the US election madness), to me ,it does have a feeling of a 'bellweather' game about it - the kind of match that might start to indicate just what this unique season holds in store for us.

Win and we go into the international break almost certainly a top-half Championship team. A draw keeps the 'pot boiling.' Lose and its back to our lower-mid-table existence furtively asking 'so how did those Chairboys get on?' (don't deny it).

Our 2-win hot streak and their injury list makes me feel that (exceptionally given the venue) this fixture is 'winable' or at least 'very-result-get-able'. I'll go for 1-1 and be happy with that.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 16:47]
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:00 - Nov 6 with 3813 viewsted_hendrix

I'll take a clean sheet right now.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 10:23 - Nov 7 with 3672 viewsfrancisbowles

I'd better say something to move this up from the bottom of the page or we will have multiple threads like last Saturday!

The same result of the match would be good though.

I hope he starts Dykes again, and lets him do the hard yards and softening up of the defence for an hour or so before getting Bonne to replace him.

Rest of the selection may depend on how many of them are sufficiently rested and recovered. Blackburn have had an extra day, as we did last week, and we have done a lot of travelling. So it will be fatiguing and difficult. Will we have the energy to play a high press?

Fresh legs maybe needed, Ball hasn't played much. Willock, Bettache and Kakay could all be involved.

Come on U Rrrrrs
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 10:44 - Nov 7 with 3628 viewsDorse

They may well have a casualty list the size of King Kong's Boxing Day dump, but we can't take this for granted.

With that in mind, I am cautiously predicting a 14-0 win for us, with every player and sub to score.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 10:48 - Nov 7 with 3615 viewsBoston

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:00 - Nov 6 by ted_hendrix

I'll take a clean sheet right now.

I wash my bedding every Saturday morning .

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 13:41 - Nov 7 with 3453 viewsdavman

It's Ewood Park. When I am there we lose 1 or 2 nil in a demoralising defeat. Just because I won't be there will not change a thing.

We are building hope. We all know where that ends.

Sorry.

Want to be wrong so much though...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024