Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne and Zimbabwe 08:57 - Nov 6 with 1826 viewsdublinr

There might be something going on. The press in Zimbabwe (accessed through newsnow links) names him as one of three British based players who have refused to fully commit to the national team. Some question mark over whether he'll travel for the Algeria game.

The QPR website's wording on the international call ups could be construed as being a little vague.

Probably nothing. I've work I don't want to be doing.

Bonne and Zimbabwe on 09:17 - Nov 6 with 1761 viewsdanehoop

Not quite sure if I'd want to commit either. According to latest travel advice the land, air and sea borders are currently closed in Algeria. The only flights operating from Europe at the moment seem to be repatriation ones and the potential quarantine issues in getting there and back look nightmarish.

Never knowingly understood

Bonne and Zimbabwe on 09:24 - Nov 6 with 1725 viewsfrancisbowles

Bonne and Zimbabwe on 09:17 - Nov 6 by danehoop

Not quite sure if I'd want to commit either. According to latest travel advice the land, air and sea borders are currently closed in Algeria. The only flights operating from Europe at the moment seem to be repatriation ones and the potential quarantine issues in getting there and back look nightmarish.

From our point of view, it was just as well that he didn't go last break with Scotland flogging Dykes to exhaustion and injury. As we now have two strikers of our own we cannot afford to risk both going off on international duty and not being ready for the upcoming championship challenge. At least last season we always had Hugill around the club.

I suspect that a chat has taken place between our management and Mac with a view to him concentrating on his club career.
Bonne and Zimbabwe on 09:25 - Nov 6 with 1724 viewsnix

Bonne and Zimbabwe on 09:17 - Nov 6 by danehoop

That's a good point. Do footballers playing abroad not count in quarantine regs? It would be a nightmare if a player couldn't play or train for fourteen days after international duty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024