Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations, President Biden! 14:09 - Nov 6 with 10496 viewsPegojack

How you doing on the old site, boys? Just thought I'd drop in and congratulate the new president!

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:55 - Nov 7 with 1098 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:53 - Nov 7 by DJack

The thing is my dissembling friend, I visit a few sites which is why I don't use google to post links to FACTS that disprove your rubbish.

I’m still waiting for one to disprove anything I have said. You must be on your 150th attempt.

Still, God loves a trier.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:22 - Nov 7 with 1086 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 00:55 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m still waiting for one to disprove anything I have said. You must be on your 150th attempt.

Still, God loves a trier.

Nope. You want a tortuous convaluted arguement where you declare your guff to be the winner.

I will just post links to those with the knowledge imparting the facts.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:25 - Nov 7 with 1084 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:22 - Nov 7 by DJack

Nope. You want a tortuous convaluted arguement where you declare your guff to be the winner.

I will just post links to those with the knowledge imparting the facts.

They very rarely contain any facts, it’s usually opinion pieces from people that don’t matter that are never relevant to the topic let alone anything I’ve said...

On the rare occasion your links contain factual information, those facts don’t mean what you want them to and again rarely have anything to do with anything I’ve said. But discussion via Google will often lead to that.

Knock yourself out.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:33 - Nov 7 with 1082 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:25 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

They very rarely contain any facts, it’s usually opinion pieces from people that don’t matter that are never relevant to the topic let alone anything I’ve said...

On the rare occasion your links contain factual information, those facts don’t mean what you want them to and again rarely have anything to do with anything I’ve said. But discussion via Google will often lead to that.

Knock yourself out.

A load of blather made funnier by the fact that you tend to post tweets...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:35 - Nov 7 with 1081 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:33 - Nov 7 by DJack

A load of blather made funnier by the fact that you tend to post tweets...

I do post Tweets yes, often showing first hand primary evidence. But never show a tweet to make a point for me, every single point I discuss in depth and in full, those are then for demonstration purposes.

Therein lies the difference.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:37 - Nov 7 with 1078 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:35 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

I do post Tweets yes, often showing first hand primary evidence. But never show a tweet to make a point for me, every single point I discuss in depth and in full, those are then for demonstration purposes.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:41 - Nov 7 with 1073 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:37 - Nov 7 by DJack

And there is the white flag in the form of smileys.

A wonderful but not unexpected sight.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 09:00 - Nov 7 with 989 viewsbritferry

we will miss his finger on the nuclear button

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations, President Biden! on 09:22 - Nov 7 with 984 viewsFireboy2

Congratulations, President Biden! on 09:00 - Nov 7 by britferry

we will miss his finger on the nuclear button

What an arrogant man.
Congratulations, President Biden! on 09:52 - Nov 7 with 968 viewsBest_loser

Trump isn't trying to just stay in the Whitehouse
He is trying to stay out of prison
I doubt they would jail an ex so called president of the USA

But as for his sons, start worrying guys, oh they already are
Congratulations, President Biden! on 09:56 - Nov 7 with 965 viewsonehunglow

There is no God ,Doctor.
Wrong again ,Sir

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Congratulations, President Biden! on 10:42 - Nov 7 with 955 viewsCatullus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 01:35 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

What you do is engage in a "war of attrition" style of debate where you keep coming back asking the same questions over and over and over (even after you have had answers) until the other person gives up and you declare they have run away or surrendered.

You post tweets from people agreeing with you, maybe that's not making the point for you but it's backing it up, isn't it? After all a demonstration is show how something works, isn't it?

It won't matter soon anyway, Trump will be out and for better or for worse, Biden will be POTUS and Harris will be a lady in waiting because plenty of people seem to think Biden won't last the term.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Congratulations, President Biden! on 11:18 - Nov 7 with 941 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Congratulations, President Biden! on 10:42 - Nov 7 by Catullus

What you do is engage in a "war of attrition" style of debate where you keep coming back asking the same questions over and over and over (even after you have had answers) until the other person gives up and you declare they have run away or surrendered.

You post tweets from people agreeing with you, maybe that's not making the point for you but it's backing it up, isn't it? After all a demonstration is show how something works, isn't it?

It won't matter soon anyway, Trump will be out and for better or for worse, Biden will be POTUS and Harris will be a lady in waiting because plenty of people seem to think Biden won't last the term.

Biden will be lucky to make the Inauguration in January.
Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:03 - Nov 7 with 899 viewsCatullus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 11:18 - Nov 7 by A_Fans_Dad

He has good medical insurance apparently, got it off Confused.com.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:10 - Nov 7 with 894 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 10:42 - Nov 7 by Catullus

We have spoken about this before. You are not correct.

You seem to think a response is an answer. Yet a response and an answer are not the same thing. Hence why the same question gets asked in the hope that there will be an answer... which rarely comes.

Tweets from people agreeing with me? No I don’t do that, not for that purpose anyway. When I post tweets it’s usually of breaking news, primary evidence or a link to journalistic video.

Get with the programme.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 18:37]

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:35 - Nov 7 with 879 viewsAndyCole

With respect to Keith and his tremendous efforts in transforming this site (and not least the motivations and underlying cause), this thread and the despicable OP should be shut down.

The way in which the OP is mocking this site on the other forum is shameful. The OP even pretended to be interested when Keith politely engaged with him. Abhorrent individual it seems.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:40 - Nov 7 with 874 viewsonehunglow

Congratulations, President Biden! on 11:18 - Nov 7 by A_Fans_Dad

You're clearly hoping.He will.
If he doesnt ,Don will not.

He and you need to get the fook over it.

Trump was a folly that shamed a great nation.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:42 - Nov 7 with 871 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:40 - Nov 7 by onehunglow

You're clearly hoping.He will.
If he doesnt ,Don will not.

He and you need to get the fook over it.

Trump was a folly that shamed a great nation.

In your opinion of course.

An opinion that his many achievements and half of America doesn’t back.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 18:43]

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:46 - Nov 7 with 865 viewsDJack

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:35 - Nov 7 by AndyCole

With respect to Keith and his tremendous efforts in transforming this site (and not least the motivations and underlying cause), this thread and the despicable OP should be shut down.

The way in which the OP is mocking this site on the other forum is shameful. The OP even pretended to be interested when Keith politely engaged with him. Abhorrent individual it seems.

Sorry snowflake but you need to suck it up.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:49 - Nov 7 with 862 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:46 - Nov 7 by DJack

Sorry snowflake but you need to suck it up.

That’s what your pals Savile and young Biden said too.

Creepy.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:53 - Nov 7 with 859 viewsCatullus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:10 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

We have spoken about this before. You are not correct.

You seem to think a response is an answer. Yet a response and an answer are not the same thing. Hence why the same question gets asked in the hope that there will be an answer... which rarely comes.

Tweets from people agreeing with me? No I don’t do that, not for that purpose anyway. When I post tweets it’s usually of breaking news, primary evidence or a link to journalistic video.

Get with the programme.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 18:37]

I am with the programme, it's just not the Trump idolising programme that you are with.

People have given you answers but you just dismiss them and ask the same question over and over.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:56 - Nov 7 with 853 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:53 - Nov 7 by Catullus

I am with the programme, it's just not the Trump idolising programme that you are with.

People have given you answers but you just dismiss them and ask the same question over and over.

I repeat. A response does not constitute an answer.

Can you give me an example of a question I have asked, to which I have received an answer (not a response) and asked it again?

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:56 - Nov 7 with 853 viewsFireboy2

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:35 - Nov 7 by AndyCole

You need to chill out Dad, it was just a bit of fun.
Congratulations, President Biden! on 19:02 - Nov 7 with 843 viewsDr_Parnassus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:56 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

You need to chill out Dad, it was just a bit of fun.

He has a point to be fair. It seems like Keith is the only one sticking to the rules, the other site is more a cesspit now than it was before hand, even had someone calling for certain posters dead and Phil did nothing.

Congratulations, President Biden! on 19:05 - Nov 7 with 838 viewsCatullus

Congratulations, President Biden! on 18:56 - Nov 7 by Dr_Parnassus

I repeat. A response does not constitute an answer.

Can you give me an example of a question I have asked, to which I have received an answer (not a response) and asked it again?

Because you do not consider it an answer doesn't mean it's not an answer.

A Dictionary definition of "response" is "A verbal or written answer"

I personally answered you a few times and you came back denying it was an answer and asking for more so really, what is the point in feeding you?

Don't bother with any "answer" because I won't, it's pointless.

Where is the white flag emoji

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024