Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Masters 15:44 - Nov 8 with 3068 viewsBlackCrowe

Any tips for each way bets?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

US Masters on 15:51 - Nov 8 with 2083 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Rory McIlroy will finally slip into the Green Jacket .No crushing pressure build up plus he is playing well and might have finally figured out his wedge /putting issues.The course wet and slow suits him.Anyone but DeChambeau for me
US Masters on 16:55 - Nov 8 with 2043 viewsstowmarketrange

How about a bet on Trump?He was out practising yesterday,and he has to win something this week surely.
Agree about Dechambo not winning it.It might not finish until Monday if he is in the last group out.
US Masters on 18:01 - Nov 8 with 2014 viewsJuzzie

Defo Trump.

Interesting to read the link from the other day in how he managed to attribute himself to 18 golf championships. Simply open one of his new golfcourses, play and win the opening round and declare that the inaugural championship and himself the winner.
Legitimate, yes, but morally bankrupt.
He kept introducing the press guy as ‘president of Sports Illustrated”, the club chef as some national winner of something. Both looked awkward.
When the journo asked why he kept lying about these Trump said “it sounds better”. Well, it might but that does not legitimise doing it.

Sums him up. No shame, no morale compass, no regard, nothing.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 18:06]
US Masters on 18:45 - Nov 8 with 1976 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

US Masters on 15:51 - Nov 8 by CLAREMAN1995

Rory McIlroy will finally slip into the Green Jacket .No crushing pressure build up plus he is playing well and might have finally figured out his wedge /putting issues.The course wet and slow suits him.Anyone but DeChambeau for me

‘Rory McIlroy will finally slip into the Green Jacket’

That will earn them a court martial.
US Masters on 02:04 - Nov 9 with 1844 viewsTomS

Both DJ and Rahm should be in contention come Sunday night. Either would be a solid e/w bet at about 10/1 each.

Lee Westwood would be a great e/w bet for leading Englishman at 10/1.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2020 2:11]
US Masters on 08:45 - Nov 9 with 1734 viewsstevec

Hard to call golf. Morikawa has the game but gone a little off the boil since winning the PGA. Finau often thereabouts without winning.

All eyes on DeChambeau, bit like a car crash, you don’t want to look but you can’t help yourself. They say there’s five holes where he can literally out drive trouble for wide open spaces.
US Masters on 10:17 - Nov 9 with 1701 viewsMick_S

US Masters on 08:45 - Nov 9 by stevec

Hard to call golf. Morikawa has the game but gone a little off the boil since winning the PGA. Finau often thereabouts without winning.

All eyes on DeChambeau, bit like a car crash, you don’t want to look but you can’t help yourself. They say there’s five holes where he can literally out drive trouble for wide open spaces.

Faldo has been carefully watching the bulked up DeChambeau's progress. He flew one drive 403 yards in practice for the Masters and has generated ball speed in excess of 200mph.

Blimus.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

US Masters on 12:21 - Nov 9 with 1647 viewsstevec

US Masters on 10:17 - Nov 9 by Mick_S

Faldo has been carefully watching the bulked up DeChambeau's progress. He flew one drive 403 yards in practice for the Masters and has generated ball speed in excess of 200mph.

Blimus.

Never seen anything like it, him and Woolf like a Ministry of Silly golf swings, but seem to work.

I have no idea how DeChambeau keeps his drives so straight.
Login to get fewer ads

US Masters on 13:35 - Nov 9 with 1627 viewsessextaxiboy

The Joey Barton of Golf ... Patrick Reed
US Masters on 14:07 - Nov 9 with 1605 viewsBlackCrowe

US Masters on 13:35 - Nov 9 by essextaxiboy

The Joey Barton of Golf ... Patrick Reed

I could never bet on him because then it'd mean i'd have to want him to do well. And i wish nothing but sporting misery on him - odious human being by all accounts.

US Masters on 14:54 - Nov 9 with 1573 viewsqueensparker

Only a novice at golf-watching but as I'm getting older and starting to play it and there's f--k all else to do been watching a few PGA tournaments. Tyrell Hatton from the UK seems to be ripping up a few contests recently. Was going to bet on him, what do you experts think?
US Masters on 15:21 - Nov 9 with 1553 viewsCLAREMAN1995

US Masters on 14:54 - Nov 9 by queensparker

Only a novice at golf-watching but as I'm getting older and starting to play it and there's f--k all else to do been watching a few PGA tournaments. Tyrell Hatton from the UK seems to be ripping up a few contests recently. Was going to bet on him, what do you experts think?

Hatton is brilliant on the greens and he is playing superb but not sure he has the experience around there to win it all.The experts say it takes years to figure it out and I am not sure off hand how many times he has played there and how long he is off the tee but anybody who can putt like him would be worth a pound or 2.
US Masters on 20:55 - Nov 9 with 1492 viewsWokingR

Bubba Watson
He’s won it before and is back to his best lately
US Masters on 20:12 - Nov 10 with 1393 viewsMickS

Sporting genius. Never seen anything like this.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 20:22]
US Masters on 20:21 - Nov 10 with 1365 viewsLongsufferingR

US Masters on 20:12 - Nov 10 by MickS

Sporting genius. Never seen anything like this.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 20:22]

Love to see him try that on Sunday when tied for the lead.
US Masters on 14:02 - Nov 11 with 1250 viewsPlanetHonneywood

US Masters on 10:17 - Nov 9 by Mick_S

Blimus.

403 yards!!!

There was a time that would have seen him drive two holes off the one tee. Surely if such brutishness continues, the courses will be too small.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

US Masters on 14:09 - Nov 11 with 1230 viewsMick_S

US Masters on 14:02 - Nov 11 by PlanetHonneywood

403 yards!!!

There was a time that would have seen him drive two holes off the one tee. Surely if such brutishness continues, the courses will be too small.

The 8th is the longest hole at 570 yards! He could use a snooker cue for the second shot.

US Masters on 19:32 - Nov 11 with 1139 viewshantssi

US Masters on 14:09 - Nov 11 by Mick_S

The 8th is the longest hole at 570 yards! He could use a snooker cue for the second shot.

If I could drive HALF that distance and keep it on the fairway I’d be more than happy!
Played the Celtic Manor 2010 course a few years back, it’s amazing to stand on the pro tees and see how far forward the yellows are, most of us would struggle to reach the fairway off their tees!
US Masters on 01:15 - Nov 12 with 1071 viewsCLAREMAN1995

US Masters on 19:32 - Nov 11 by hantssi

If I could drive HALF that distance and keep it on the fairway I’d be more than happy!
Played the Celtic Manor 2010 course a few years back, it’s amazing to stand on the pro tees and see how far forward the yellows are, most of us would struggle to reach the fairway off their tees!

At Bethpage Black in NY even a few Pros could barely make the fairways but that was before this new power surge.The shocking thing is DeChambeau while built like a gorilla and swinging like a lunatic is actually combining staggering distance with unbelievable accuracy and if he will make a mockery out of Augusta I fear.If he putts well its hard to see him losing but hopefully he will splash a few into that river in front of 12 and the lake on 15
US Masters on 10:56 - Nov 12 with 998 viewsrobith

Due to the split tees Bryce has a tough start, so maybe worth leaving him for 3 holes in case he drifts then get a bigger price.

Him and Wolff 40/1 ew for me
US Masters on 11:07 - Nov 12 with 985 viewsqueensparker

Gone for Bryce and Hatton e/w to make the weekend more interesting- cheers for tips Clareman
US Masters on 11:36 - Nov 12 with 956 viewsstevec

Love the Masters. Love golf.

If you’re twiddling your fingers, nothing to do, even if you flip in and out, have a watch, it’s a great game.

US Masters on 11:48 - Nov 12 with 945 viewsMick_S

US Masters on 11:36 - Nov 12 by stevec

Love the Masters. Love golf.

If you’re twiddling your fingers, nothing to do, even if you flip in and out, have a watch, it’s a great game.

My new favourite sport because my knees are kaput. One of the positives to come out of this covid bollix is the amount of people that have got back into playing or have taken it up. My three sons play weekly when possible and our local club in Hillingdon is now swamped with young folk getting into the sport (don't they look smart!) Prior to lockdown 2, it was becoming difficult to get a preferred tee time around here.

Can't wait to get going again.

Don't have a tip, but I just wonder whether Tommy Fleetwood will enjoy the "changeable" conditions? Loves a bit of rain!
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 13:00]

US Masters on 19:39 - Nov 12 with 861 viewsBlackCrowe

My £1 e.w. on Casey has a current cashout £5.90 - tempted but not yet

Also got Rahm £3 win

Hatton £3 ew

Fleetwood £1.50 ew

Rose £1.25 ew.

See you on the other side suckers.

US Masters on 19:57 - Nov 12 with 844 viewsrobith

US Masters on 10:56 - Nov 12 by robith

Due to the split tees Bryce has a tough start, so maybe worth leaving him for 3 holes in case he drifts then get a bigger price.

Him and Wolff 40/1 ew for me

Picked up Bryson after the double bogey. Got 16/1 ew
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024