Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? 19:06 - Nov 22 with 3893 viewsNottsQPR

Anyone know, I never know how to work it out?
[Post edited 22 Nov 2020 19:07]
Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 19:35 - Nov 22 with 3839 viewsNorthernr

The Sky Sports app suggests it's not. It also kicks off at 7.
Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 19:49 - Nov 22 with 3811 viewsLazyFan

What happened last time was that you could get it but only after 19.45 as that's when the main game started. So, you would miss the first half. Pretty rubbish that. This is why I signed up for a full QPR+ stream as one cannot rely on Sky except to have us proper live to lose of course.

zzzzzzzzzz

Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 19:59 - Nov 22 with 3795 viewsLythamR

Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 19:49 - Nov 22 by LazyFan

What happened last time was that you could get it but only after 19.45 as that's when the main game started. So, you would miss the first half. Pretty rubbish that. This is why I signed up for a full QPR+ stream as one cannot rely on Sky except to have us proper live to lose of course.

pretty sure the whole game was covered but it didnt show up on Sky until the afternoon of the game

the quality is rubbish though compared to the club stream
Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 20:03 - Nov 22 with 3795 viewsNorthernr

Usually when it's on though it has a Sky Sports Football logo underneath it on the fixture list on the app, and it's not there this week.
Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 20:11 - Nov 22 with 3771 viewstraininvain

According to this Sky can only show 10 out of 13 midweek fixtures as part of the deal: https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sky-sports-red-butt

I’m assuming this week is one of the 3 not being covered.
Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 20:29 - Nov 22 with 3753 viewsOldPedro

Sky Sports website doesn't show any games on the red button for Tues 24th or Weds 25th but does show red button games for Tues 1st and Weds 2nd.

So it looks like the Rotherham game on 24th is not on the red button but Bristol City game on the 1st is.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 22:21 - Nov 22 with 3656 viewsFrankRightguard

Just checked the live football on tv app and no midweek red button games on there so perhaps this is their second dark week as mentioned above.
Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 08:52 - Nov 23 with 3487 viewsthompsonridd

Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 22:21 - Nov 22 by FrankRightguard

Just checked the live football on tv app and no midweek red button games on there so perhaps this is their second dark week as mentioned above.

Live Football on TV is the best place to check
Login to get fewer ads

Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 10:12 - Nov 24 with 3112 viewsTheChef

Fortunately we still all get the opportunity to watch our annual defeat at Brentford!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 10:14 - Nov 24 with 3107 viewsPinnerPaul

Just pay your £10 to the club!

Said it before, Sky get an awful lot of abuse on here in general, but then people moan they can't watch the game on......Sky!
Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 10:20 - Nov 24 with 3096 viewsTheChef

Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 10:14 - Nov 24 by PinnerPaul

Just pay your £10 to the club!

Said it before, Sky get an awful lot of abuse on here in general, but then people moan they can't watch the game on......Sky!

Might still do that.

You can pause the stream, can't you?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 11:43 - Nov 24 with 3018 viewsPinnerPaul

Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 10:20 - Nov 24 by TheChef

Might still do that.

You can pause the stream, can't you?

There IS a pause button but no idea if that works, I have an inkling that when you unpause it reverts straight back to the live feed, but as Mrs Pinner often tells me, I could be talking out of my bottom again there!
Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 13:37 - Nov 24 with 2894 viewsOldPedro

Is QPR v Rotherham on the Red Button on Sky? on 22:21 - Nov 22 by FrankRightguard

Confirmed - no red button this week

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024