Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2,000 fans 11:25 - Nov 26 with 8569 viewsgobbles

Tier 2 - 2,000 fans.
Let's hope they switch Tuesday's game to Wednesday
2,000 fans on 15:13 - Nov 28 with 1146 viewsCLAREMAN1995

2,000 fans on 15:41 - Nov 27 by Paddyhoops

I'll be first in the queue for a vaccine, clareman.
I haven't seen my elderly dad or brothers and sisters in Ireland for nearly a year.
If vaccines allows me to travel, I'll go for it!!
I see 50% of Americans say they won't take it.
Paranoia is obviously rife.
I'm a 55 year old plasterer. Inject me. I don't for one minute believe they're putting a chip in me to extract information.
Even if they were .I'm not going to sleep over it.
I like a pint every now and again. Love watching QPR.
Was a bit of a lad back in the day but that's it. Bring it on!!

Fair play to you I hope you get the cure and touch down in the Emerald Isle soon family is everything .
The US position is interesting because probably the same amount avoid the yearly flu shot and appear to treat this the same way ,a bad flu I will survive it .
Of course that is stupid because this is a far more devastating virus and if it gets your lungs its lethal.
Good luck to you Paddyhoops not sure if you will be sharing the Christmas dinner with your Father but hopefully early in the New Year
2,000 fans on 19:43 - Nov 28 with 1040 viewsPaddyhoops

2,000 fans on 15:13 - Nov 28 by CLAREMAN1995

Fair play to you I hope you get the cure and touch down in the Emerald Isle soon family is everything .
The US position is interesting because probably the same amount avoid the yearly flu shot and appear to treat this the same way ,a bad flu I will survive it .
Of course that is stupid because this is a far more devastating virus and if it gets your lungs its lethal.
Good luck to you Paddyhoops not sure if you will be sharing the Christmas dinner with your Father but hopefully early in the New Year

Many thanks Clareman.
We'll get there in the end!!
2,000 fans on 10:56 - Nov 30 with 885 viewsNorthernr

Piece in the Telegraph today reckons if your club didn't get a chance to stage a pilot game earlier in the lockdown then your first game is limited to 1,000. Says there are four games on Wednesday with 2,000, but they all held pilots earlier in the year. Two others that didn't can now only have 1,000.
2,000 fans on 11:02 - Nov 30 with 869 viewsstevec

Booked tickets for a Bill Bailey show after Xmas. Judging by the social distancing seating plan at the indoor theatre you’d think we should be allowed about 7000 at LR!
2,000 fans on 11:03 - Nov 30 with 865 viewstoboboly

2,000 fans on 10:56 - Nov 30 by Northernr

Piece in the Telegraph today reckons if your club didn't get a chance to stage a pilot game earlier in the lockdown then your first game is limited to 1,000. Says there are four games on Wednesday with 2,000, but they all held pilots earlier in the year. Two others that didn't can now only have 1,000.

I can understand that at non-league level. However at somewhere like LR the difference between 1000 and 2000 is minimal throughout a 17k stadium.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

2,000 fans on 11:18 - Nov 30 with 828 viewsdaveB

I work with a Chelsea fan who told me this morning he's had an email from them offering him a chance to go in the ballot for the next few games, £75 a ticket is the price. He's not bothering and said he still hasn't had the refund for last season.
2,000 fans on 11:32 - Nov 30 with 793 viewsNorthantsHoop

I wonder if the club will still be using the 50% ballot application rule for the remaining home games for season ticket holders. When this rule was set out for the potential October return, there was not a clear indication of the number of fans that would be allowed to attend. If I remember correctly, the guidance at the time stated for those not cashing in their season ticket needed to enter 50% of ballots to ensure a refund for games that they were not successful in being allocated a ticket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024