Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
your favourite school dinner.....and worse 00:09 - Nov 29 with 768 viewsqpr_1968

favourite.......egg and bacon flan.

worse.......maccaroni cheese....absolutejy vile.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 00:23 - Nov 29 with 752 viewsBoston

Usually nip down to the Betta Cafe on Watling Ave, or the chippy on Deansbrook Rd, Burnt Oak that is.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 0:24]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 00:26 - Nov 29 with 741 viewsqpr_1968

your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 00:23 - Nov 29 by Boston

Usually nip down to the Betta Cafe on Watling Ave, or the chippy on Deansbrook Rd, Burnt Oak that is.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 0:24]

or chippy loaf in bloemfontein road.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 06:36 - Nov 29 with 690 viewsRs_Holy

Favourite - Sausage and mash

Worst - Liver (Made worse because it was always way over cooked).
your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 08:18 - Nov 29 with 654 viewsSnipper

Favourite: Spam fritters.

Worst: Macaroni cheese or anything healthy.

Afters: Loved the sponge with icing and 100s & 1000s. Chocolate sponge & chocolate custard.

Hated Spotted dick 🤮. Rhubarb rumble.
your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 09:35 - Nov 29 with 622 viewsMickS

Favourite was meatloaf - by a mile. The least favourite was anything with lumpy mash. Then I went posh and became a packed lunch boy. We went to the Clock Cafe in Northolt when at high school - sausage sandwich almost every day with an extra slice of bread which made another sandwich.
your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 09:39 - Nov 29 with 614 viewsstevec

Best school dinner: greasy cafe half way up Du Cane Rd that served a divine double sausage in crusty roll with lashings of fried onions and HP sauce, we were crushed when they knocked the place down to build a load of flats.

Worst: the one actual school dinner I was ‘forced’ to eat to get a ticket for the school Christmas dinner. Some sort of semolina that made me gag, never bothered again.
your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 09:46 - Nov 29 with 608 viewsEsox_Lucius

The first part of the question is an oxymoron.

The grass is always greener.

your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 09:57 - Nov 29 with 600 viewsQPRSteve

Went to the Wren which shared dinner facilities with the girls school next door. They used to have their dinners before us and had chips, we always got lumpy mash potato
[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 12:55]
Login to get fewer ads

your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 10:00 - Nov 29 with 594 viewsRs_Holy

your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 08:18 - Nov 29 by Snipper

Favourite: Spam fritters.

Worst: Macaroni cheese or anything healthy.

Afters: Loved the sponge with icing and 100s & 1000s. Chocolate sponge & chocolate custard.

Hated Spotted dick 🤮. Rhubarb rumble.

My mum used to make Corned Beef Fritters and they were heaven on a plate.
your favourite school dinner.....and worse on 12:05 - Nov 29 with 559 viewsHantsR

Primary school dinners were AWFUL! Cabbage and cauliflower boiled to death, gristly meat in greasy gravy, semolina pudding, blancmange, custard with thick skin. All these were served up by horrendous dinner ladies with scrubbed red faces shrieking at you that 'YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE GREENS!' as I tried to pull my plate away. No wonder I was small and skinny.

Secondary school was a bit more civilised, even though it looked very unappetising in big metal containers delivered by LCC vans. Steak and kidney pies were ok and amazingly, I didn't mind stuffed heart.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024