Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke Game moved 12:39 - Nov 30 with 2497 viewsdaveB

5.30 kick off now on a Tuesday. I mean one of the first games we are able to go to and now being played when we are suppose to be working.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/stoke-at-home-selected-by-sky-sports-301120
Stoke Game moved on 12:51 - Nov 30 with 2441 viewsstowmarketrange

I saw that season ticket vouchers are valid for this game,but what does that actually mean?If I watch it on Sky will I still have £10 deducted from my refund for next year?
Stoke Game moved on 13:02 - Nov 30 with 2412 viewsdaveB

Stoke Game moved on 12:51 - Nov 30 by stowmarketrange

I saw that season ticket vouchers are valid for this game,but what does that actually mean?If I watch it on Sky will I still have £10 deducted from my refund for next year?

basically yes you will have to pay a tenner, a no win that one for the club as if they do no stream of the game and no charge those without Sky can't watch it
Stoke Game moved on 13:06 - Nov 30 with 2379 viewsBoston

Radio, live transmission.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stoke Game moved on 13:09 - Nov 30 with 2367 viewsstowmarketrange

Stoke Game moved on 13:02 - Nov 30 by daveB

basically yes you will have to pay a tenner, a no win that one for the club as if they do no stream of the game and no charge those without Sky can't watch it

Cheers mate.Its also a no win for season tickets holders with Sky sports,but the club need to make money too.
Stoke Game moved on 15:35 - Nov 30 with 2159 viewsNoelmc

Stoke Game moved on 13:09 - Nov 30 by stowmarketrange

Cheers mate.Its also a no win for season tickets holders with Sky sports,but the club need to make money too.

I don't begrudge the £10 to the Club even if I will probably watch it on Sky. Especially as I will follow Brian's advice and listen to Club (Sinton/London) commentary rather the bollox from the Sky commentators.
Stoke Game moved on 15:51 - Nov 30 with 2103 viewsLowerloftLad

absolutely no one:-

sky:- lets put QPR v stoke on sky

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Stoke Game moved on 16:53 - Nov 30 with 1928 viewscolinallcars

I don't know why Sky don't take over the running of the country, they seem to have carte blanche to do anything they want.
Stoke Game moved on 17:54 - Nov 30 with 1786 viewsbollockchops

Sky have also slipped in late saturday and sunday games,id be very suprised if that stops when this crap is all over and what it means is away fans have to bend over and take it up the ringo
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke Game moved on 17:56 - Nov 30 with 1783 viewsNorthernr

Stoke Game moved on 17:54 - Nov 30 by bollockchops

Sky have also slipped in late saturday and sunday games,id be very suprised if that stops when this crap is all over and what it means is away fans have to bend over and take it up the ringo

I think there's a few things that have crept in under a cloak of behind closed doors that we'll now be stuck with. Think they quite like this idea of having an early game and a late game on midweek nights, for instance.
Stoke Game moved on 18:16 - Nov 30 with 1740 viewsswitchingcode

Sky are driving fans like me towards local non league football
Stoke Game moved on 18:21 - Nov 30 with 1724 viewsngbqpr

Stoke Game moved on 17:54 - Nov 30 by bollockchops

Prem rather than Championship, but in lockdown one, where they were looking to show ALL games with no clashes, prompting bizarre ko times that didn't matter as...er...we were all locked down, Gary Neville and Martin Tyler just happened to have a conversation about how great this set up was...the whole Sky / BT with BBC & Amazon in the wings thing is only going one way, all games on TV with ko times to suit broadcasters.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Stoke Game moved on 18:30 - Nov 30 with 1708 viewsizlingtonhoop

Stoke Game moved on 18:16 - Nov 30 by switchingcode

You're already a fan of non-London football.
Stoke Game moved on 20:54 - Nov 30 with 1483 viewsThe_Beast1976

Don't think Sky will be bothered. The only 'fans' theg have any interest in is those watching on tv on the other side of the world. Fans in the traditional sense of the word are now very near the bottom of the list of people they must consider, if indeed they are considered at all. And it's only headed even further in that direction
Stoke Game moved on 21:09 - Nov 30 with 1443 viewsSK_hoops

Won't be able to make it home after work in time to watch stream, so I guess I'll have to make eating burger and chips at the pub last 2 hours.
Stoke Game moved on 21:11 - Nov 30 with 1437 viewsSK_hoops

Wouldn't go that far, the majority of championship matches aren't on sky.
Stoke Game moved on 22:25 - Nov 30 with 1328 viewsswitchingcode

Stoke Game moved on 21:11 - Nov 30 by SK_hoops

Wouldn't go that far, the majority of championship matches aren't on sky.

Far too many of ours have been since March lockdown even l got bored with the same old crap being spouted about us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024