Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young players 21:50 - Dec 1 with 2978 viewsT_Block

Make mistakes.All we can do is support them and not criticise.The manager was not at fault today.
Young players take time to learn.To reiterate we have no money, cannot spend millions on the finished article.Rangers played well in intervals-dominating the first half.If the inexperienced forward line takes their chances we win or at least draw.If the defenders avoid mistakes we win or draw.They didn't.Shit happens.Dickie made a mistake -he will learn.Dykes/Samuel will score learning from their errors.We have no choice but to continue with them ,support them and the team and results will come.
Just take a deep breath and avoid pointless moaning.
Young players on 22:01 - Dec 1 with 2484 viewstraininvain

I’m sure others will disagree but I couldn’t agree more. Fine margins. We just needed that second goal and need to learn how to kill games off.
Young players on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 2431 viewsMedwayR

Spot on, it’s frustrating but we’re doing the right thing and have to take the rough with the smooth.

Poll: Who’s better?

Young players on 22:22 - Dec 1 with 2341 viewseghamranger

Totally agree.... brand new team, very young and still learning.

Read the first 4/5 pages of the match day thread... lots of positives.

This is what Wells did last season to other teams... scored one and set one up.
Young players on 22:26 - Dec 1 with 2319 viewsNorthLondonR

That there is the problem, it's not the young players who are letting us down, it is the left side of our defence. Wallace is awful. Simply awful defensively absolutely woeful... and unfortunately Barbet doesn't provide any cover. Review the goals we concede and more often than lot it emanates from the left... players just drifting past our left back. Wallace is guilty of at least 5 goals, but that side is a weakness no doubt
Young players on 22:27 - Dec 1 with 2312 viewsbosh67

I'm glad we gave Kelman some minutes.

It's extremely frustrating and the squad and the fans need to try and keep the faith.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Young players on 22:37 - Dec 1 with 2252 viewsT_Block

Ok I will check goals against on the left side.
Young players on 22:37 - Dec 1 with 2248 viewsDorse

Young players on 22:01 - Dec 1 by traininvain

I’m sure others will disagree but I couldn’t agree more. Fine margins. We just needed that second goal and need to learn how to kill games off.

I disagree. I think you could agree more.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Young players on 22:39 - Dec 1 with 2225 viewsNorthLondonR

Young players on 22:37 - Dec 1 by T_Block

Ok I will check goals against on the left side.

At least half di goals are from di left hand side... or some such.... watch the first goal.. Wells effortlessly drifts in, unchecked and taps in
Login to get fewer ads

Young players on 22:40 - Dec 1 with 2223 viewsParkRoyalR

Young players on 22:27 - Dec 1 by bosh67

I'm glad we gave Kelman some minutes.

It's extremely frustrating and the squad and the fans need to try and keep the faith.

Totally agree, played very well tonite but would maybe try a back 5 for a few games with Kane + Hamalienen wide + pushing up and a defensive 3 of Kakay + Dickie + Barbet. Either that or a change of luck!
Young players on 22:44 - Dec 1 with 2171 viewsSharpy36

Young players on 22:39 - Dec 1 by NorthLondonR

At least half di goals are from di left hand side... or some such.... watch the first goal.. Wells effortlessly drifts in, unchecked and taps in

I`m sure it took a deflection of Ball that set it off in another direction, which wrong footed Senny, but yes should have been defended better at the far post.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Young players on 22:59 - Dec 1 with 2115 viewsdaveB

I'm just so annoyed and fed up with it all, we are not far away from being a good team but that last step to take us there seems beyond us
Young players on 23:24 - Dec 1 with 2046 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Young players on 22:59 - Dec 1 by daveB

I'm just so annoyed and fed up with it all, we are not far away from being a good team but that last step to take us there seems beyond us

I feel similar and agree with your sentiments, Dave.

Also add the following three points:

1) Playoff form as of last Friday afternoon
2) Two narrow losses (one at the hands of poor refereeing, the other self-inflicted)
3) Extremely fidgety fanbase

I can't weigh it up tonight.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Young players on 07:25 - Dec 2 with 1845 viewstraininvain

Young players on 22:37 - Dec 1 by Dorse

I disagree. I think you could agree more.

Couldn’t agree more.
Young players on 07:46 - Dec 2 with 1812 viewsPhildo

Young players on 23:24 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

I feel similar and agree with your sentiments, Dave.

Also add the following three points:

1) Playoff form as of last Friday afternoon
2) Two narrow losses (one at the hands of poor refereeing, the other self-inflicted)
3) Extremely fidgety fanbase

I can't weigh it up tonight.

Yup I do feel like one careful loan in centre midfield in January could really make us tick.
Young players on 08:19 - Dec 2 with 1736 viewsenfieldargh

Young players on 22:39 - Dec 1 by NorthLondonR

I understand from a sauce we are after a left back from The Netherlands.

If he fails to improve that side of di fence then the opposition can go Pass di Dutchy on di left hand side

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Young players on 08:30 - Dec 2 with 1702 viewsMalintabuk

Everything said is true. We can't expect young players to be the finished article. Also if we are truthful if they were the finished article they would not be here
My concern was last night BC coaching recognised that things needed changing and at half time one change of personnel and a slight formation change totally changed the game. That is their job and to be expected, but the disappointing part for me was the lack of response from our coaches
This may be due to players ability but I don't think so. For me it was lack if nous on Warbs part. He was simply out thought and had no answer to their changes
Young players on 08:43 - Dec 2 with 1662 viewsFrankRightguard

Young players on 08:19 - Dec 2 by enfieldargh

I understand from a sauce we are after a left back from The Netherlands.

If he fails to improve that side of di fence then the opposition can go Pass di Dutchy on di left hand side

BOOOOOOOOOOO!
Young players on 08:47 - Dec 2 with 1656 viewspaulparker

I will chuck in my view and then feel free to slag me off

Imo this is getting to levels of the 96/97 season , a manager who likes to play total football but without a back up plan , losing your top player a striker and a decent left back and buying unproven players to fill the gaps
This team like that team has the ability to throw away games , back then we bossed spurs,Newcastle but lost to individual errors and practically gave the opposition a goal start in every game , we were lacking grit and leadership and do now
To good to go down was what we said then and a lot of comments are the same I am reading at the moment , with some even talking play off form !! , Wilkins was critical of fans especially in the fanzines , warburton has done the same with his keyboard warrior comments both have/ had the stubborn mentality of il do it my way
The 96/97 season was the catalyst and the start of the clubs decline , if we go down this year which IMO is very likely then we are in serious trouble
Warburton won’t be here , his contract runs out end of the season he isn’t going to change so expect losing more goals and defensive blunders , we may win the odd one but if I had to bet my house on a Luton , Birmingham or Coventry grinding out a result when it matters than a Mark warburton QPR side then I know which I would choose
Warburtons record is
66 games
Only Eight clean sheets and a win ratio of 31%
We have the great ability to lose games from winning positions and that’s a relegation teams trait
This championship is so poor on quality it’s not even funny was it Clive who said at the start of the season “you have to be proper Sh1t to go down this year “ so what does that make us at the moment
Certainly not unlucky you can blame refs, decisions etc but ultimately the buck stops with the team and especially the manager he sets the team up , he picks the players , formations
It’s ok playing like Brazil circa 1970 for 40 minutes but what about the other 50 ?
Imo we have created our own downfall you can still play nice football with the occasional sh1thousery but we seem incapable of that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Young players on 08:54 - Dec 2 with 1633 viewsgazza1

Young players = 18/19 year olds. Not sure how many of those we have in our team.
Young players on 09:26 - Dec 2 with 1550 viewsstevec

Young players on 08:47 - Dec 2 by paulparker

Imo this is getting to levels of the 96/97 season , a manager who likes to play total football but without a back up plan , losing your top player a striker and a decent left back and buying unproven players to fill the gaps
This team like that team has the ability to throw away games , back then we bossed spurs,Newcastle but lost to individual errors and practically gave the opposition a goal start in every game , we were lacking grit and leadership and do now
To good to go down was what we said then and a lot of comments are the same I am reading at the moment , with some even talking play off form !! , Wilkins was critical of fans especially in the fanzines , warburton has done the same with his keyboard warrior comments both have/ had the stubborn mentality of il do it my way
The 96/97 season was the catalyst and the start of the clubs decline , if we go down this year which IMO is very likely then we are in serious trouble
Warburton won’t be here , his contract runs out end of the season he isn’t going to change so expect losing more goals and defensive blunders , we may win the odd one but if I had to bet my house on a Luton , Birmingham or Coventry grinding out a result when it matters than a Mark warburton QPR side then I know which I would choose
Warburtons record is
66 games
We have the great ability to lose games from winning positions and that’s a relegation teams trait
This championship is so poor on quality it’s not even funny was it Clive who said at the start of the season “you have to be proper Sh1t to go down this year “ so what does that make us at the moment
Certainly not unlucky you can blame refs, decisions etc but ultimately the buck stops with the team and especially the manager he sets the team up , he picks the players , formations
It’s ok playing like Brazil circa 1970 for 40 minutes but what about the other 50 ?
Imo we have created our own downfall you can still play nice football with the occasional sh1thousery but we seem incapable of that

Entirely agree.

This notion that ‘don’t worry they’re only young and it will all come right eventually’ is really doing my head in.

This club has a losers mentality, always an excuse for why we’re shit.
Young players on 09:29 - Dec 2 with 1550 viewsPhilmyRs

Warburtons record is
66 games

That’s quite a good analogy with the Wilkins team. Played some really good stuff that year but had a tendency to fck it up. Where I’d disagree though is that the Les money was wasted on rubbish. The Eze money has helped get in Dickie, Dykes, Willock and Carroll and they all look like they’ll be first team players. Osborn, Goodridge, Sommer, Zellic and Hateley, never seemed like they would be.

I thought we were excellent yesterday (first half mainly) but again found a way to lose. We’re an inexperienced side, and short in a couple of areas but I can see definite cause for optimism, I think we’ll come good but may need 1 or 2 in January to make that happen. I’m hoping we can turn the tide at Huddersfield.
Young players on 09:39 - Dec 2 with 1531 viewsLazyFan

It was Charity Park Rangers again.

Need a goal to beat us? Here you go have a freebie.

However while Dickie was to blame for the winner, it was a mistake that tired legs make. And this is where the fixtures did catch up with us. Same with BOS missing that chance at the end. It happens.

The defence needs to have a mentality that we had that time we won at Florist. Mean and nasty. Still say we need a monster CB and possibly a Prem LB on loan now Wallace is clearly gone.

My worry is Cameron will be back and all that good play that Ball or LTC does will be lost when one of them is dropped.

zzzzzzzzzz

Young players on 10:24 - Dec 2 with 1455 viewsRangersw12

Warburtons record is
66 games

We're 17th

Anyone reading your post would think we're rooted to the bottom of the table

We have some issues that's for sure but it's another new side and players need to settle down. I can't see us going down and think we will finish midtable
Young players on 11:04 - Dec 2 with 1382 viewsbosh67

Young players on 10:24 - Dec 2 by Rangersw12

We're 17th

Anyone reading your post would think we're rooted to the bottom of the table

We have some issues that's for sure but it's another new side and players need to settle down. I can't see us going down and think we will finish midtable

Agree, the notion that we are a top 10 side is miles off but we are not bottom three either. This squad is very inexperienced. Dieng, Kakay, Niko, Masterson, Dickie, Dykes, Bonne, Willock, Kelman, Da Silva, Bettache etc, all very much taking a step up and all involved in matches. That's 11 players in last night's squad and a handful of Championship level games between them.

As I said on another thread for me we need to see what happens with BOS in the window and invest what we can on a 'fast' and powerful centre back, possibly another left back and a Hugill, Wells type Prem loan forward to possibly help what is a very inexperienced forward line.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Young players on 11:48 - Dec 2 with 1292 viewsRangersDave

di di di? wheres the rest of the message?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024