Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unanswerable questions. 22:26 - Dec 2 with 915 viewsqprxtc

What’s more painful.

Childbirth or a kick in the bollocks.
Unanswerable questions. on 22:56 - Dec 2 with 882 viewsLongsufferingR

When I was last kicked in the bollox I felt much more pain than when my kids were born.

Neither a patch on kidney stones though.
Unanswerable questions. on 23:53 - Dec 2 with 834 viewsstowmarketrange

During the celebrations for my 60th in September I happened to mention to my Mrs that maybe we should have another kid.”Only if it comes out of your Hampton”she tells me.Quick as a flash I say that it does but it’s normally 9 months earlier and it doesn’t hurt a bit.Cue the rest of the family collapsing into fits of laughing and birthday cake being spat out everywhere.And my 18 year old daughter blushing and saying “shut up dad.”
The stitches came out in October and I can almost walk normally now.
Unanswerable questions. on 08:06 - Dec 3 with 760 viewsloftboy

Stubbing little toe on a door ha ago he up there, or having your 1st piss after having a camera put down your japs eye is quite eye watering

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Unanswerable questions. on 08:11 - Dec 3 with 751 viewsRangersDave

QPR winning then throwing it away in the last 5 mins!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Unanswerable questions. on 09:16 - Dec 3 with 710 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Why do paper cuts hurt far more than when you stab yourself with your Stanley knife? (by accident I'm not an Emo)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Unanswerable questions. on 10:33 - Dec 3 with 667 viewsMick_S

Treading on an upturned plug at two in the morning.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Unanswerable questions. on 10:37 - Dec 3 with 659 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Unanswerable questions. on 09:16 - Dec 3 by Metallica_Hoop

Why do paper cuts hurt far more than when you stab yourself with your Stanley knife? (by accident I'm not an Emo)

You sound like my Mom, with her "There's nothing worse than a paper cut".

Leprosy, Mom. Leprosy is worse.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Unanswerable questions. on 09:12 - Dec 4 with 498 viewsrrrspricey

Unanswerable questions. on 22:56 - Dec 2 by LongsufferingR

When I was last kicked in the bollox I felt much more pain than when my kids were born.

Neither a patch on kidney stones though.

This

My mate's mum gave birth to 3 boys and said it was a breeze compared to kidney stones.
Login to get fewer ads

Unanswerable questions. on 09:23 - Dec 4 with 490 viewsnix

It depends. If you're kicked in the bollocks every five minutes for a minute at a time for at least eleven hours I'd say it's probably exactly the same.
Unanswerable questions. on 09:28 - Dec 4 with 482 views1MoreBrightonR

Unanswerable questions. on 09:12 - Dec 4 by rrrspricey

This

My mate's mum gave birth to 3 boys and said it was a breeze compared to kidney stones.

I had kidney stones AND then the camera down the japs eye to investigate afterwards. I still shudder thinking about it!
Unanswerable questions. on 09:33 - Dec 4 with 478 viewsKonk

Unanswerable questions. on 09:23 - Dec 4 by nix

It depends. If you're kicked in the bollocks every five minutes for a minute at a time for at least eleven hours I'd say it's probably exactly the same.

You make a compelling case, nix! Getting kicked in the nuts isn't my idea of a good time, but the pain is at least over in minutes. Although, on the flip side, when you give birth, there usually aren't a load of people stood around laughing at you.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Unanswerable questions. on 09:37 - Dec 4 with 474 viewsnix

Unanswerable questions. on 09:33 - Dec 4 by Konk

You make a compelling case, nix! Getting kicked in the nuts isn't my idea of a good time, but the pain is at least over in minutes. Although, on the flip side, when you give birth, there usually aren't a load of people stood around laughing at you.

You also make a good point Konk. And I guess no one buys you flowers and sends you cards...
Unanswerable questions. on 09:45 - Dec 4 with 468 viewsKonk

Unanswerable questions. on 09:37 - Dec 4 by nix

You also make a good point Konk. And I guess no one buys you flowers and sends you cards...

Very true. As for getting offered a cup of tea and a couple of slices of toast; no fu cking chance.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024