Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread 20:30 - Dec 18 with 26426 viewsMyke

Never started one of these before .Ridiculously early, but have just finished 'Philadelphia. Here I Come!' with my LC's, so couldn't resist.
Anyway to the match itself : 1-1 with err... contrasting styles. Chair to score.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 20:57 - Dec 18 with 3742 viewsqprxtc

Gar? Yah?
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 21:14 - Dec 18 with 3716 viewsted_hendrix

I remember when GA was playing for us against Preston I think and he had his leg broken in a tackle but he got up with his leg half hanging off and still tried to carry on.

A proper 100% bloke whilst playing for us and that's how I'd like to remember him.

But as from at 3.00pm tomorrow GA and Wycombe can get f ucked, I wish them all the bad luck going.

ATAF.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 21:31 - Dec 18 with 3680 viewsBoston

WW 0 The Mighty Queens Park Rangers 2.
I shall resume liking Mr Ainsworth after total victory.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 08:07 - Dec 19 with 3590 viewsnix

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 21:31 - Dec 18 by Boston

WW 0 The Mighty Queens Park Rangers 2.
I shall resume liking Mr Ainsworth after total victory.

This.

It's time now for everything to come together. The defence is firing better now and we need to see the attack we saw against Brentford and Bristol City.

0-2
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 08:16 - Dec 19 with 3592 viewsWatford_Ranger

A 1-0 defeat is so inevitable I’ll go for a scrappy 2-1 defeat.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 08:40 - Dec 19 with 3567 viewsenfieldargh

They have inferior players earning half as much as our fellas, never heard of most of them, their brand of football is a mix of Wimbledon and Grimsby Town c.1980's, they are below us in the table with less points than us. They have a 38 year old sticker who would get harpooned if seen swimming around the coast of Japan, Matt Bloomfield their 36 year old one club man captain in his 17th season at the club scored his first ever goal for Wycombe against

What could possibly go wrong us back in 2004.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 08:46 - Dec 19 with 3554 viewsMyke

Is it a game for Carroll or Niko? Should we try to match their physicality ot just out play them on the deck?
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 09:01 - Dec 19 with 3529 viewsWatford_Ranger

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 08:46 - Dec 19 by Myke

Is it a game for Carroll or Niko? Should we try to match their physicality ot just out play them on the deck?

Seems foolish to try and play them at their own game. I’d have thought Carroll is a must for switching the play and moving them about. The more we have the ball the fewer moronic free kicks to pump in the box we give away.
Login to get fewer ads

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 09:13 - Dec 19 with 3506 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 09:01 - Dec 19 by Watford_Ranger

Seems foolish to try and play them at their own game. I’d have thought Carroll is a must for switching the play and moving them about. The more we have the ball the fewer moronic free kicks to pump in the box we give away.

Agreed.

They're a counter attacking team so maintaining possession is vital, which means Carroll.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 09:45 - Dec 19 with 3465 viewswortonranger

A really important game for Warbs. A direct comparison with an alternative approach which, should we go down could be us next season. If he can’t come up with a plan that works as well as a plan B against a totally predictable opposition ( also no midweek game coming so every thing can be thrown in) his days will be numbered and deservedly so.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 10:36 - Dec 19 with 3412 viewsMyke

Dieng
Kakay Dickie Barbet Niko

Cameron (for 60) Carroll
BOS Willock (for 60)
Chair
Dyke (75)

Ball (30)/Masterson/Wallace/Kelly/Kellman/Thomas/Adomah(30)/Bonne (15)
Yellow cards for Dickie (foul) Barbet (dissent) Cameron (persistent fouling)
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 14:08]
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:04 - Dec 19 with 3375 viewspaulparker

1-1
We will score first and they will get an equaliser in the 85th

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:11 - Dec 19 with 3372 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 10:36 - Dec 19 by Myke

Dieng
Kakay Dickie Barbet Niko

Cameron (for 60) Carroll
BOS Willock (for 60)
Chair
Dyke (75)

Ball (30)/Masterson/Wallace/Kelly/Kellman/Thomas/Adomah(30)/Bonne (15)
Yellow cards for Dickie (foul) Barbet (dissent) Cameron (persistent fouling)
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 14:08]

Did we win?

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:21 - Dec 19 with 3351 viewsdavman

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 08:16 - Dec 19 by Watford_Ranger

A 1-0 defeat is so inevitable I’ll go for a scrappy 2-1 defeat.

Apols Watford meant to be an up arrow. That is what happens when using a small tablet whilst peddling on an exercise bike.

Nailed on 0-2 defeat.

Looking forward to the Internet wide meltdown tonight (not).

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:21 - Dec 19 with 3350 viewsWatford_Ranger

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:11 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Did we win?

Dykes up front and at the back proved to be a masterstroke.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:27 - Dec 19 with 3331 viewsPinnerPaul

Them 13/5
Us 10/11
Draw 5/2

We're going to win. Although the 4/5 Under 3 goals looks the bet today.

13/5 a good price for you miseries no?
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 11:29]
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:36 - Dec 19 with 3309 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:21 - Dec 19 by Watford_Ranger

Well, we all wanted something different...

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:39 - Dec 19 with 3301 viewsWatford_Ranger

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:27 - Dec 19 by PinnerPaul

Them 13/5
Us 10/11
Draw 5/2

We're going to win. Although the 4/5 Under 3 goals looks the bet today.

13/5 a good price for you miseries no?
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 11:29]

Just shy of 3/1 on Betfair. Would be rude not to dabble at such a price.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 12:27 - Dec 19 with 3235 viewsMyke

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:11 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Did we win?

Sadly no 1-1
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 14:03 - Dec 19 with 3098 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 14:07 - Dec 19 with 3043 viewsWatford_Ranger

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 14:03 - Dec 19 by Nov77

You can actually hear the Twitter stampede already.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread (n/t) on 14:09 - Dec 19 with 3029 viewsMyke

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 11:21 - Dec 19 by Watford_Ranger

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 14:09 - Dec 19 with 3022 viewsactonman

This is THE game we need to win ! No fking about , no unlucky draw, no excuses, warby , those stats are racking up and it ain’t looking very pretty !

Those get out of jail free cards have ran out me old mucker , if yo can’t muster up a performance to put a fking village team to the sword then we are well and truly up the swanny

I think this will be another draw as I think we have forgot how to win a game ! I will then lose my sh¡t and bitch like a girl (not sorry if any girls offended)

1 - 1 dykes with a penalty and akinfenwa to smash his way through for an equaliser , get on it boys and girls
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 14:10 - Dec 19 with 3012 viewsMyke

No idea what you mean
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 14:12 - Dec 19 with 2995 viewsNorthernr

Warbs gonna Warbs. If he's going down, he's going down trying absolutely nothing different whatsoever.

I am not looking forward to this one bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024