Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For God's Sake Go 17:05 - Dec 19 with 32283 viewsLblock

Pick up your icebox, have a sh@t in it, take all your usual post match drivel and just go man.

The Knighthood needs to be taken back off of "Sir" Les as well. He's not fit for purpose.

Club is a shambles.
It's a shambles presided over by the current lot.
The transfers are a disgrace, all the Eze money wasted putting together a rudderless, clueless and downright weak as pi$$ physically squad. We look totally unfit, devoid of any tactical nouse and more than ever you must be able to smell the relegation that has been stenching around this club for a few years. Bentford Sleeper Agent Warburton the final piece in the jigsaw.

Do hope the Clubshop has got lots of plastic bedsheets and quilts in stock for Christmas.... the bedwetter club will have grown considerably by the time 2021 kicks in.

Season 2020/21... was going to be the one where all the prudence kicked in wasn't it? FFP like a millstone for loads of other clubs and a really weak Division???
Well I've only seen one team weak, looking a beaten rabble with no belief, no battle and zero bottle. They play in hoops and are shameful.

I'll retire back to my self imposed exile... the usuals will be on digging it and giving it the here he is again.. "Ooooooooh... you're never here when we win" --- right enough, we don't that often.

6 wins in 38 is it?
Over 100 goals conceeded in a calendar year

But just who'll do the job they cry? Plenty, it's just I wouldn't trust the current leadership to pick a nipple out of a barrel of boobs - clueless w@nkers to a man.

League One Roadmaps.. £3.85, get 'em while they're hot.

See ya

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

For God's Sake Go on 12:33 - Dec 21 with 2255 viewsCamberleyR

For God's Sake Go on 14:58 - Dec 20 by charmr

I think he’s a good coach, decent man, can pass his FA qualifications all day long, just like Mclaren for example. As I have said before I like his football not sure it’s winning football. I wish it was. We don’t have or get players like we used to. Warnock turned up at the trading ground and found he had Adel and Faurlin for example.

Seems most games opposition managers counter act us quickly yet where is the response to that. Uncanningly you watch Rangers and you can almost tell what’s going to happen. It’s very bizarre to say the least. The club seem to likethe ex academy technical players and players comfortable on the ball yet when the going gets tough etc.

What sums it all up for me is Connor Washington. 2.5M risk on one good season who very clearly had very limited soccer intelligence. Saved Peterborough financially who’s notable fan Adrian Chiles thanked and mocked us at the same time.

We seem to lack any shrewdness in the clubs decision process which ironically needs some shrewdness to Identify.

Warburtons next job will be with the FA.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 14:59]

I think you mean Adrian Durham from TalkShite. Adrian Chiles is a Baggies fan. With Washington though it wasn't even one decent season, it was an Agyemangesque spell of 13 goals in 14 games that prompted us to sign him.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

For God's Sake Go on 23:55 - Dec 21 with 2049 viewsNewBee

For God's Sake Go on 14:58 - Dec 20 by charmr

I think he’s a good coach, decent man, can pass his FA qualifications all day long, just like Mclaren for example. As I have said before I like his football not sure it’s winning football. I wish it was. We don’t have or get players like we used to. Warnock turned up at the trading ground and found he had Adel and Faurlin for example.

Seems most games opposition managers counter act us quickly yet where is the response to that. Uncanningly you watch Rangers and you can almost tell what’s going to happen. It’s very bizarre to say the least. The club seem to likethe ex academy technical players and players comfortable on the ball yet when the going gets tough etc.

What sums it all up for me is Connor Washington. 2.5M risk on one good season who very clearly had very limited soccer intelligence. Saved Peterborough financially who’s notable fan Adrian Chiles thanked and mocked us at the same time.

We seem to lack any shrewdness in the clubs decision process which ironically needs some shrewdness to Identify.

Warburtons next job will be with the FA.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 14:59]

"What sums it all up for me is Connor Washington. 2.5M risk on one good season who very clearly had very limited soccer intelligence."

But who was really lacking in "soccer intelligence"?

The player? Or whoever agreed to pay that much for him?

Fwiw, I think the key to CW is/was that he came late into the pro game, from non-league. Meaning that while he has raw ability, he also lacks polish and professional knowledge. Indeed he's on the record as saying he needs to play as part of a "two" up front to get the best out of him. Did QPR do that, whilst he continued to acquire more versatility?

Or in buying him for a Championship club, should it not have been as part of a long-term development plan for the player (he was still only 24, after all), rather than binning him after 18 months?

[Btw, I'm not out to have a pop, but I have a particular interest in the player which causes me to ask]
For God's Sake Go on 00:27 - Dec 22 with 2038 viewssuperhoopdownunder

For God's Sake Go on 12:33 - Dec 21 by CamberleyR

I think you mean Adrian Durham from TalkShite. Adrian Chiles is a Baggies fan. With Washington though it wasn't even one decent season, it was an Agyemangesque spell of 13 goals in 14 games that prompted us to sign him.

Our decision making generally seems to be very poor when signing players.
Who signs them is that DoF or the Manager?

Equally we seem to recruit poor managers.

Unfortunately we seem to be on a decline back to League One.
I hope we can turn this around.
For God's Sake Go on 09:57 - Dec 22 with 1946 views2Thomas2Bowles

For God's Sake Go on 23:55 - Dec 21 by NewBee

"What sums it all up for me is Connor Washington. 2.5M risk on one good season who very clearly had very limited soccer intelligence."

But who was really lacking in "soccer intelligence"?

The player? Or whoever agreed to pay that much for him?

Fwiw, I think the key to CW is/was that he came late into the pro game, from non-league. Meaning that while he has raw ability, he also lacks polish and professional knowledge. Indeed he's on the record as saying he needs to play as part of a "two" up front to get the best out of him. Did QPR do that, whilst he continued to acquire more versatility?

Or in buying him for a Championship club, should it not have been as part of a long-term development plan for the player (he was still only 24, after all), rather than binning him after 18 months?

[Btw, I'm not out to have a pop, but I have a particular interest in the player which causes me to ask]

Some of the open goals he missed were astonishing, one almost hit the corner post.

Doing ok at Chalton ATM 6 in 18 games.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

For God's Sake Go on 16:05 - Dec 26 with 1748 viewsLblock

Do we need a DoF in League One?

I say not -- if we do, and I understand the arguements for having one, then can we get one who actually has some experience and whose primary concern is what's going on on the pitch and in the squad.

Warbler is toast no matter what happens rest of today and/or Norwich away. If he had a future here he'd have more than five months left on his Contract.
FFS can someone at my club not actually get their head out of their arse, do what's needed and be bloody ruthless????!!!

Proper shoite show Bungle has presided over since burning his West Ham scarf and walking through the door.
Useless the lot of 'em.

TAXI FOR WARBATRON

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

For God's Sake Go on 16:27 - Dec 26 with 1675 viewspaulparker

For God's Sake Go on 16:05 - Dec 26 by Lblock

Do we need a DoF in League One?

I say not -- if we do, and I understand the arguements for having one, then can we get one who actually has some experience and whose primary concern is what's going on on the pitch and in the squad.

Warbler is toast no matter what happens rest of today and/or Norwich away. If he had a future here he'd have more than five months left on his Contract.
FFS can someone at my club not actually get their head out of their arse, do what's needed and be bloody ruthless????!!!

Proper shoite show Bungle has presided over since burning his West Ham scarf and walking through the door.
Useless the lot of 'em.

TAXI FOR WARBATRON

Love Les as a player , but a DOF not for me
People say it’s not the manager and half of that is true , this comes from the top the recruitment this year bar dickie has been poor
I was told warnock wanted to stay but Les didn’t want him around and Holloway fell out with him over who was going to have a say in signings
This experiment hasn’t fully worked we are 5 years in now and heading into league one without even as much as a fight
No one can come on here and say this is working because it isn’t I hope and pray that one day our owners sell to people who know what they are doing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

For God's Sake Go on 16:45 - Dec 26 with 1617 viewsTGRRRSSS

Turning into a truly horrible mess, League 1 here we come, as it stands I cannot see where the next goals coming from let alone a win.
For God's Sake Go on 16:49 - Dec 26 with 1592 viewsRangersw12

For God's Sake Go on 16:27 - Dec 26 by paulparker

Love Les as a player , but a DOF not for me
People say it’s not the manager and half of that is true , this comes from the top the recruitment this year bar dickie has been poor
I was told warnock wanted to stay but Les didn’t want him around and Holloway fell out with him over who was going to have a say in signings
This experiment hasn’t fully worked we are 5 years in now and heading into league one without even as much as a fight
No one can come on here and say this is working because it isn’t I hope and pray that one day our owners sell to people who know what they are doing

Warnock said himself he didn't want the job then changed his mind when it was too late

Lot of stuff to beat the DOF with but not this
Login to get fewer ads

For God's Sake Go on 16:51 - Dec 26 with 1577 viewsBostonR

It’s not too late but the trigger has to be pulled on Warburton tonight. Get someone in who can get this team defending properly and finish outside the bottom three. If stuff needs to change “upstairs “ in the club do that in the summer. Get four experienced loan players in, defend properly but Warburton has to go. His recent record is appalling.
For God's Sake Go on 16:52 - Dec 26 with 1565 viewsDubaiR

When was the last time time we forced an opposition keeper into making a good save.

Needs to go tonight and I hate to say it but followed by Les.

Had a week on training ground so what’s excite tonight?
For God's Sake Go on 16:54 - Dec 26 with 1538 viewsMedwayR

The only things stopping me from saying Warburton should go are 1) the upcoming transfer window, I'd say he deserves that to see if he can get some quality in, probably on loan, and 2) the alternatives don't look great.

He can't have long left though, and I think Ferdinand's position needs to be looked at too. We have too many "work in progress" players which has severely weakened the team and the DoF needs to be held accountable for that too.

Poll: Who’s better?

For God's Sake Go on 16:54 - Dec 26 with 1528 viewsTGRRRSSS

Genuinely though how poor is this squad, and who's responsible for creating a poor unbalanced and mis managed to this degree?

MW does have to go, but I think I agree that Ferdinand probably also has to answer for this mess.
For God's Sake Go on 16:56 - Dec 26 with 1496 viewsstevec

Well that has to see him out, god help the poor sod who inherits this shower.
For God's Sake Go on 16:58 - Dec 26 with 1452 viewspaulparker

For God's Sake Go on 16:49 - Dec 26 by Rangersw12

Warnock said himself he didn't want the job then changed his mind when it was too late

Lot of stuff to beat the DOF with but not this

That’s not what I’ve heard
Could you really see Warnock not having a say on signings and other matters
Like I said I love Les as a player and all he did and he has done some good stuff here but the bad way out shines the good, the whole point of selling players for big money is that you buy better not worse , we have wasted the money yet again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

For God's Sake Go on 16:58 - Dec 26 with 1448 viewsted_hendrix

We have poor players, we have signed poor players, we have at best maybe 4 or 5 rank average Championship players in the entire squad.
The Manager is quite frankly clueless.
He is out of contract at the end of the season but to give ourselves any chance he must be sacked now, right now.

The people who run this club have good and proper f ucked it up.

We are still in this league and we still have hope if nothing else, but do not I repeat do not wait any longer.

Completely

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

For God's Sake Go on 16:59 - Dec 26 with 1439 viewsHastings_Hoops

First time I can remember seeing the QPR live stream focus in on Lee Hoos (twice) in the second half... ominous. More so, that they focussed on him in the stand talking to Les at the end.

the writing is on the wall.
For God's Sake Go on 16:59 - Dec 26 with 1435 viewsNortholt_Rs

For God's Sake Go on 16:56 - Dec 26 by stevec

Make the DoF earn his exorbitant salary - make him the manager so he cannot hide upstairs any more....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

For God's Sake Go on 17:00 - Dec 26 with 1414 viewstraininvain

For God's Sake Go on 16:56 - Dec 26 by stevec

Not much will change. Just like pretty much every managerial change we’ve made over the past 10 years or so (Warnock the obvious exception).
For God's Sake Go on 17:01 - Dec 26 with 1394 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Ferdinand should be gone, along with Warburton, tonight but the board clearly don't want to actually take responsibility for the club, so no doubt he'll remain to oversee yet more sensational recruitment in the future. We seem to have an awful lot of highly paid people at the club for such a poor side - both him and Hoos in conversation at the end there.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 17:02]
For God's Sake Go on 17:02 - Dec 26 with 1366 viewsDiscodroids

The Carcinogenic Decay of this Club permeates every strata.

Fernandes, Ferdinand, Warburton...

It's a Bermuda triangle of pure Shit.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

For God's Sake Go on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 1327 viewsBostonR

For God's Sake Go on 16:58 - Dec 26 by ted_hendrix

We have poor players, we have signed poor players, we have at best maybe 4 or 5 rank average Championship players in the entire squad.
The Manager is quite frankly clueless.
He is out of contract at the end of the season but to give ourselves any chance he must be sacked now, right now.

The people who run this club have good and proper f ucked it up.

We are still in this league and we still have hope if nothing else, but do not I repeat do not wait any longer.

Completely

Bang on - time to move him out. Just find someone who can get this team to defend. So fecking simple to fix but Warburton knows better.
For God's Sake Go on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 1327 viewsplasmahoop

Warburton will go now I think. Its no good clearly at the moment, but I don't think we have wasted all the eze money as has been said on this thread. Bonne, dykes, dickie did not cost 20 million
For God's Sake Go on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 1320 views08olesen

For God's Sake Go on 16:52 - Dec 26 by DubaiR

When was the last time time we forced an opposition keeper into making a good save.

Needs to go tonight and I hate to say it but followed by Les.

Had a week on training ground so what’s excite tonight?

Agreed. Both should go tonight otherwise we will be down.

Lee Hoos is the only one of the current mob that I would keep.

I would like to see them wisden the net on the next DOF search. Enough of the jobs for boys at QPR. We need to get people in who have some experience in overseeing a club.

All change please!

Poll: Who will the other play off

For God's Sake Go on 17:05 - Dec 26 with 1289 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Lads, can’t defend that, and to be honest I can’t see a future for Warburton here anymore unless a artic lorry sized U-Turn take place.

That said, pulling the trigger is the easiest part. We should only do so when it’s the least worst option, and to be honest, it isn’t that yet.

The type of manager we need to carry on the long term plan just isn’t there. Yeah, a Pearson or Warnock or Allardyce or Bruce might get us a string of results that keep us safe but it will not be worth it if it means flushing all the solid growth we are doing as a club in terms of establishing a kind football DNA down the shutter. We would be better off getting relegated.

If we must, and I mean absolutely MUST, get rid of Warburton then it should be someone in the same mould in terms of working in tandem with bringing in youth during a structural change to a club but perhaps is a little more pragmatic. I don’t see any of those kind of managers around but there may be at the end of the season.
For God's Sake Go on 17:07 - Dec 26 with 1255 viewsNov77

For God's Sake Go on 17:05 - Dec 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Lads, can’t defend that, and to be honest I can’t see a future for Warburton here anymore unless a artic lorry sized U-Turn take place.

That said, pulling the trigger is the easiest part. We should only do so when it’s the least worst option, and to be honest, it isn’t that yet.

The type of manager we need to carry on the long term plan just isn’t there. Yeah, a Pearson or Warnock or Allardyce or Bruce might get us a string of results that keep us safe but it will not be worth it if it means flushing all the solid growth we are doing as a club in terms of establishing a kind football DNA down the shutter. We would be better off getting relegated.

If we must, and I mean absolutely MUST, get rid of Warburton then it should be someone in the same mould in terms of working in tandem with bringing in youth during a structural change to a club but perhaps is a little more pragmatic. I don’t see any of those kind of managers around but there may be at the end of the season.

We most certainly would NOT ‘be better off getting relegated’.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024