Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mac Bonne 19:19 - Dec 19 with 2229 viewsdutch

I remember the legendary 'bloke in the row in front" calling Conor Washington the worst forward he has ever seen at Rangers and he had a point. But thus far Macauley Bonne makes Conor look like Sir Les in his prime. How much did we spend on this park footballer? Why does Warburton keep bringing him on in order to lose games? Sorry, it's not his fault but he is in the wrong profession.
Mac Bonne on 19:26 - Dec 19 with 2154 viewsNed_Kennedys

He’s hardly had a chance to play yet so I wouldn’t write him off so quickly. Washington played a lot of games and missed a load of chances.
Mac Bonne on 19:27 - Dec 19 with 2137 viewspaulparker

Will come good for us when we are in league one next year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mac Bonne on 19:34 - Dec 19 with 2081 viewsdutch

Mac Bonne on 19:27 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Will come good for us when we are in league one next year

He's not league one level. If we played on Paddington Rec he would look out of his league.
Mac Bonne on 00:50 - Dec 20 with 1681 viewstimcocking

If Washington had a touch more composure in front of goal, he'd have been a decent player at this level.

Bonne and Dykes, however, legitimately look worse than me.
Mac Bonne on 01:19 - Dec 20 with 1647 viewsBrixtonR

Mac Bonne sounds like a quality burger you'd get after 7 pints

That useless Cnt is more Andouillette
Mac Bonne on 01:41 - Dec 20 with 1625 viewsozexile

I know we're all tired and angry but no more on this thread please. It's not good form to scapegoat a player like this.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 2:45]
Mac Bonne on 02:41 - Dec 20 with 1581 viewsBrixtonR

Mac Bonne on 19:34 - Dec 19 by dutch

He's not league one level. If we played on Paddington Rec he would look out of his league.

Soz mate meant to mark you up
Mac Bonne on 05:56 - Dec 20 with 1483 viewsBrixtonR

Sorry OxExile ur probaly right m8

[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 6:05]
Login to get fewer ads

Mac Bonne on 07:24 - Dec 20 with 1429 viewsbosh67

There are a number of issues here. Firstly we own 4 strikers who have hardly any experience at this level. Secondly we're generally asking them to play as a lone striker which is ridiculous with their lack of experience, thirdly Bonne said he came in to partner Dykes and they haven't for whatever reasons even trained together and finally the service to either of them so far has been either poor or at best limited into them.

As much as I like Warbs and as much as we really don't know how the club works it's pretty obvious that one up front isn't working and overall trying to play a style of football that last year's squad, mostly gone were good enough to play isn't going to work with mostly newbies to this division and a couple of experienced players at the tale end of their careers.

You have to adapt to what you have and at the moment for some reason Warbs is still trying to play the beautiful game. Last season we could out score opposition at least. This year we have to be far more direct and at times just win ugly. Something this style of play and this crop of young players need to be converted to doing.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mac Bonne on 11:22 - Dec 20 with 1154 viewsNortholt_Rs

Mac Bonne on 07:24 - Dec 20 by bosh67

There are a number of issues here. Firstly we own 4 strikers who have hardly any experience at this level. Secondly we're generally asking them to play as a lone striker which is ridiculous with their lack of experience, thirdly Bonne said he came in to partner Dykes and they haven't for whatever reasons even trained together and finally the service to either of them so far has been either poor or at best limited into them.

As much as I like Warbs and as much as we really don't know how the club works it's pretty obvious that one up front isn't working and overall trying to play a style of football that last year's squad, mostly gone were good enough to play isn't going to work with mostly newbies to this division and a couple of experienced players at the tale end of their careers.

You have to adapt to what you have and at the moment for some reason Warbs is still trying to play the beautiful game. Last season we could out score opposition at least. This year we have to be far more direct and at times just win ugly. Something this style of play and this crop of young players need to be converted to doing.

But if you can see the glaringly obvious problems how comes a man, who has worked in professional football all his life, cannot? That’s the bit I just don’t get....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Mac Bonne on 11:30 - Dec 20 with 1139 viewsozexile

Mac Bonne on 11:22 - Dec 20 by Northolt_Rs

But if you can see the glaringly obvious problems how comes a man, who has worked in professional football all his life, cannot? That’s the bit I just don’t get....

I think it's a mixture of stubbornness and familiarity. Sometimes you need to spend some time away from a situation to regain your perspective on it.
Mac Bonne on 11:32 - Dec 20 with 1125 viewsNortholt_Rs

Mac Bonne on 11:30 - Dec 20 by ozexile

I think it's a mixture of stubbornness and familiarity. Sometimes you need to spend some time away from a situation to regain your perspective on it.

His history in club management suggests he is not capable of change though oz...

Mac Bonne on 11:41 - Dec 20 with 1105 viewsozexile

Mac Bonne on 11:32 - Dec 20 by Northolt_Rs

His history in club management suggests he is not capable of change though oz...

True. I do feel it's salvageable though. He needs to put his ego to one side, call his coaching team together and say " what am I missing here, what do I need to change".
All good leaders are wise enough to know that they don't know all the answers.
Mac Bonne on 11:44 - Dec 20 with 1089 viewsNortholt_Rs

Mac Bonne on 11:41 - Dec 20 by ozexile

True. I do feel it's salvageable though. He needs to put his ego to one side, call his coaching team together and say " what am I missing here, what do I need to change".
All good leaders are wise enough to know that they don't know all the answers.

“All good leaders”....

Mac Bonne on 11:46 - Dec 20 with 1082 viewsozexile

Mac Bonne on 11:44 - Dec 20 by Northolt_Rs

“All good leaders”....

Ha ha true
Mac Bonne on 11:52 - Dec 20 with 1066 viewsthompsonridd

We could try 2 upfront with Bonne & Kelman.

Dykes looks shagged and this may work, if not back to plan A!!!!
Mac Bonne on 15:08 - Dec 20 with 927 viewsPinnerPaul

That pass into touch was just unreal and not in a good way.

It was him and Willock v a Wycombe defender who was struggling to get over to them.

MINIMUM from that situation was a throw to us, reasonable alternatives, a corner for us, or hush my mouth, even continue the attack, but a throw to them?????? HOW???? WHY?????

Now things like that are not down to Les, Warburton or "Uncle" Tone!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024