Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea match thread.......please santa 19:06 - Dec 25 with 29929 viewsqpr_1968

give us another result like the one back at christmas 2010.

well its not impossible, look at last season.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 01:00 - Dec 26 with 4315 viewsqpr_1968

an optomistic 2-0 to us.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 08:34 - Dec 26 with 4223 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 Rangers.

Evreything we were doing well before suddenly clicks.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 09:23 - Dec 26 with 4163 viewsdavman

0-2

We clearly don't deserve nice things, so our descent into the brown will continue.

Same old today - a strong start, missing loads of chances, a breakaway goal from them with their first shot after 25 minutes, we'll hit the woodwork before half time.
Then, we'll concede after a shockingly slow start to the second half. Start to get back in to it only for Warbs to take off our two best players on the day (prob Illias and LTC), bring Bonne on to spend the rest of the game offside and spend the last 20mins admiring Swansea's defensive shape.

Looking forward to the hope that it might be a little different however short a time that lasts for...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 09:41 - Dec 26 with 4136 viewsNed_Kennedys

Was going 1-1 with Chair scoring but had a dream last night we lost 2-3 after taking the lead with a scrappy Geoff Cameron goal.
Swansea match thread.......please santa on 09:52 - Dec 26 with 4113 viewsstevec

They looked a bit crap at Derby, if they turn up with a 1963 type hangover, reckon we could actually take advantage for once.

2-1 Rangers, Warbs bacon saved for another couple of months.
Swansea match thread.......please santa on 09:53 - Dec 26 with 4115 viewsdublinr

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 09:23 - Dec 26 by davman

0-2

We clearly don't deserve nice things, so our descent into the brown will continue.

Same old today - a strong start, missing loads of chances, a breakaway goal from them with their first shot after 25 minutes, we'll hit the woodwork before half time.
Then, we'll concede after a shockingly slow start to the second half. Start to get back in to it only for Warbs to take off our two best players on the day (prob Illias and LTC), bring Bonne on to spend the rest of the game offside and spend the last 20mins admiring Swansea's defensive shape.

Looking forward to the hope that it might be a little different however short a time that lasts for...

Nice summary. But you must have switched off before manning, on a late substitute, scored a worldly. 0 - 3

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 10:12 - Dec 26 with 4075 viewspaulparker

We won’t get anything out of the next 2 games
Same team
Same formation
Same subs
Equals 0-1 to them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 10:16 - Dec 26 with 4081 viewsLowerloftLad

what i want is a scrappy 1-0 to get back to winning ways

but if we play like we did vs wycombe we could get done by 3 or 4 same goes for my thoughts on the norwich game

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 10:39 - Dec 26 with 4049 viewsbosh67

Our form against Swansea at home is very good. However, we used to say that about Barnsley and others. Plus they have Manning and Bidwell and that has to play out badly for us, particularly Manning, who is bound to score if he plays.

It's all pointing to a defeat I'm afraid, especially is we follow our form of making the same mistakes as we have done for some time.

I predict we will take the knee in the 3rd and 88th minute and lose 0-2. Swansea are a pretty good team this season. They don't let many goals in.

The board will be on fire by 5.05 this evening. Warbs out. BOS out, Dykes is useless, don't get me started on Bonne, Kane played for Chelsea, why the Chair substitution, play Kelman, etc, it's all highly predictable.

But miracles do happen... Just not to us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 10:47 - Dec 26 with 4028 viewsQPRSteve

I'm hoping Warbs will surprise us and play a radically different formation. Unfortunately I don't think that will happen and we will be like yesterday's turkey - well stuffed.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 11:38]
Swansea match thread.......please santa on 10:52 - Dec 26 with 4003 viewsNortholt_Rs

I work with a Jack and he will be unbearable if we lose so we must win!!!!! COYRs!!! I’m going for a double - QPR and Arsenal to win.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 10:53 - Dec 26 with 4001 viewsHayesender

We all know the starting lineup, and we all know the tactics.

Unfortunately so do Swansea. We must be very easy for opposition coaches to plan ahead against

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 10:53 - Dec 26 with 4001 viewsPinnerPaul

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 10:39 - Dec 26 by bosh67

Our form against Swansea at home is very good. However, we used to say that about Barnsley and others. Plus they have Manning and Bidwell and that has to play out badly for us, particularly Manning, who is bound to score if he plays.

It's all pointing to a defeat I'm afraid, especially is we follow our form of making the same mistakes as we have done for some time.

I predict we will take the knee in the 3rd and 88th minute and lose 0-2. Swansea are a pretty good team this season. They don't let many goals in.

The board will be on fire by 5.05 this evening. Warbs out. BOS out, Dykes is useless, don't get me started on Bonne, Kane played for Chelsea, why the Chair substitution, play Kelman, etc, it's all highly predictable.

But miracles do happen... Just not to us.

On the Bidwell front, he had a shocker last time he was here so.............................

Can't see past those odds for a Swansea win myself - 29/20 I got with Paddy Power - sure to be slightly better elsewhere if you shop around - seems a huge price to me.
Swansea match thread.......please santa on 11:49 - Dec 26 with 3914 viewsMalintabuk

A week off where the squad all got together for some over Christmas bonding
After watching it's a wonderful life the team are raring to give us all Tier 4 occupants a much needed boost
With Wales locked down again Swansea have had to contact the London branch of their support and as we speak 11 exiles Welshmen and a sheep are heading over to West London for the challenge
So it must point to ...... 0-2 Swansea
It is so depressing that no matter how you look at it I can't see a win....
Hope that I'm wrong but I have the wife's bubble and squeak to cheer me up with a Turkey half the size of the country festering in the fridge taunting me
Swansea match thread.......please santa on 11:53 - Dec 26 with 3900 viewsjoe90

Can't see us winning. 0-2 Swansea.
Swansea match thread.......please santa on 12:17 - Dec 26 with 3852 viewseastside_r

This fixture is poignant because of what was going on last year around this time.

I know Swansea was in the Cup but we had just completed that South Wales double in fine style; very much the high-water mark of Warburton's tenure.

I had always been a Warbs sceptic but as I never declared it on here, I did not feel the need to come on here and admit I was wrong. I really thought we were going places even knowing we would lose Eze soon.

I am not torn at all. Although my scepticism seems to have been proved right, we desperately have to win this one. 2-1 to us (everything crossed.)
Swansea match thread.......please santa on 12:39 - Dec 26 with 3800 viewsGloucs_R

2 - 0 to Swansea.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 13:27 - Dec 26 with 3686 viewsBoston

QPR 1 Swansea 0

An unsettled Welsh squad struggle to overcome the previous days alcohol and journey to the capital.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 13:28 - Dec 26 with 3676 viewsDiscodroids

Lookng forward to this game as much as an unlubed Ker plunk stick being dropped gun barrel straight down my Japs Eye.

My Old Lloyds of London habits die hard.

Supahooooooopsa.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 14:00 - Dec 26 with 3566 viewsNov77

Feel strangely confident of a result today, although it is mere hope that the Welsh aversion to spending Christmas in London continues than anything else...

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 14:00 - Dec 26 with 3567 viewsflynnbo

Two strikers!!

[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 14:01]
Swansea match thread.......please santa on 14:03 - Dec 26 with 3527 viewsNov77

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 14:00 - Dec 26 by Nov77

Feel strangely confident of a result today, although it is mere hope that the Welsh aversion to spending Christmas in London continues than anything else...

Blimey, bonne and dykes, Cameron and ball, no BOS, warb’s wingless wonders?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 14:05 - Dec 26 with 3495 viewsPinnerPaul

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 14:00 - Dec 26 by flynnbo

Two strikers!!

[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 14:01]

and no BOS - Hooray!
Swansea match thread.......please santa on 14:11 - Dec 26 with 3396 viewsNorthernr

Well he has at least tried something different.

A back three includign Cameron and wing backs?

Or a midfield diamond with Chair behind that front two?
Swansea match thread.......please santa on 14:13 - Dec 26 with 3374 viewsjohnhoop

Swansea match thread.......please santa on 14:03 - Dec 26 by Nov77

Blimey, bonne and dykes, Cameron and ball, no BOS, warb’s wingless wonders?

Am I alone in wondering where the crosses for these two strikers are going to come from? Can only assume it’s meant to be from the fullbacks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024