Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 14:14 - Jan 7 with 613 viewsNorthernr

Jesus and the flamingo - Podcast 7th Jan 2021 14:14
Mark Warburton, Tim Sherwood, QPR's goalkeepers and a host of disappointing Christmas fixtures are on the agenda for the first Open All R's podcast of 2021. 0

This week's podcast on 16:46 - Jan 7 with 548 viewsjoe90

I like David's 'Sherwood theory', would be a massive punt bringing him in.
This week's podcast on 16:46 - Jan 7 with 548 viewsPaddyhoops

Good show. The general consensus is we've got a poor team. Can't disagree with that!!
This week's podcast on 10:35 - Jan 8 with 401 viewsdaveB

This week's podcast on 16:46 - Jan 7 by joe90

I like David's 'Sherwood theory', would be a massive punt bringing him in.

think it was beyond laughable the comments about redknapp giving players a chance at Spurs, he didn't and was part of why levy sacked him. The younger players only came through when they changed to Vila Boas and later Pocchentino
This week's podcast on 09:37 - Jan 11 with 263 viewsDixie_CT

Nice show, Flo and Paul S were great.

Some really good points made at the start of the podcast in regards to Warburton having enough to keep us up and any manager has to work with the same players so won't get drastically different results. Seeing as QPR have had our vaccine protecting us from new manger bounce I don't disagree with that and do think Warburton can keep us up but logic and reason will go out of the window if we fail to win against Luton and/or Wycombe. If we fail to score, Warbs should do the right thing and walk.

However, if Sherwood comes in then that stinks. Even if Timmy comes in and keeps us up, it would still leave a bad taste in the mouth. Ramsey, along with Les, vouching for someone isn't a good measurement at all. If the currency is arrogance then they all work for Elon Musk!

Les is spart of the problem and I honestly don't know what our on field expectations are every year. Stay up with ease, sell on a one player for decent profit and be in the same or better place for the following season??

Mention of Hoos in the same breath as the otherss is rank. The guy is a massive positive helping us to be run more effiecently than we have for a long, long time. Cutting losses, progress on the training ground and getting us future ready for the next stage of football business.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024