Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? 10:22 - Jan 9 with 3573 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-champ-trio-join-rangers-celtic-in-hunt-f

Teamtalk plumb the depths. What rubbish.
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 10:41 - Jan 9 with 2921 viewsWokingR

Bet he’s chuffed to bits with the photo they have used.
Looks like he has a verucca on his head.
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 10:42 - Jan 9 with 2908 viewsrsonist

I was wondering if/hoping that we were one of the three clubs throwing our hat in the ring here. Teamtalk usually peddle balls but this seems entirely plausible.

Somewhat baffled by the Hateley ref.
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 10:53 - Jan 9 with 2857 viewsDixie_CT

In his post match interview, Bowyer did say that Doughty was likely to leave Charlton although not sure how much credibility that adds to the TeamTalk Rumour Tombola of linking players top clubs.

And to think, I used to ring their rumour line back up in the day. Was clucking for QPR news as a kid, and used to call this like a heorin addict licking a spoon, desperate for more.

Loved the rumour stuff before it exploded into the mostrosity it is now. Sundays with the People and News of the World was a weekly treat, I know, I know....

My Mum and Gran had a few interesting phone bills between me and my brother ringing this and clubcall!
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 10:57 - Jan 9 with 2834 viewsMedwayR

Doughty could be a very good signing and would give us more balance being left sided, something we don't currently have.

Poll: Who’s better?

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 11:08 - Jan 9 with 2775 viewsstevec

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 10:57 - Jan 9 by MedwayR

Doughty could be a very good signing and would give us more balance being left sided, something we don't currently have.

Out long term with a serious knee injury.

Think we might land this one.
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 11:10 - Jan 9 with 2772 viewsMedwayR

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 11:08 - Jan 9 by stevec

Out long term with a serious knee injury.

Think we might land this one.

Ooh that's a bonus, we'll pay extra for that!

Poll: Who’s better?

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 11:30 - Jan 9 with 2687 viewsMyke

Can play anywhere in mid-field - as long as it's on the left! Personally I think Brentford should sign him to give them a bit more balance
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 11:34 - Jan 9 with 2662 viewsozexile

Charlton have ripped us off twice recently. Leave him there.
Login to get fewer ads

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 12:00 - Jan 9 with 2561 viewsCamberleyR

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 10:42 - Jan 9 by rsonist

I was wondering if/hoping that we were one of the three clubs throwing our hat in the ring here. Teamtalk usually peddle balls but this seems entirely plausible.

Somewhat baffled by the Hateley ref.

I presume it's because Hateley was out crocked when we signed him.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 12:08 - Jan 9 with 2546 viewsQPRSteve

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 12:00 - Jan 9 by CamberleyR

He was introduced to the crowd at a home game as our new signing - on crutches.
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 12:14 - Jan 9 with 2518 viewsMrSheen

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 10:41 - Jan 9 by WokingR

Bet he’s chuffed to bits with the photo they have used.
Looks like he has a verucca on his head.

“Humpty” Doughty.

https://i2.wp.com/londonnewsonline.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/PA-56150620.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 12:18]
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 13:46 - Jan 11 with 2029 viewsrsonist

Beaten to him by Stoke thinks Sean Gallacher.

[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 13:46]
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 13:51 - Jan 11 with 1979 viewsNorthernr

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 13:46 - Jan 11 by rsonist

Beaten to him by Stoke thinks Sean Gallacher.

[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 13:46]

Same reason we couldn't get Bright and Manning to extend. Our wage structure atm is bottom five Championship, and on top of that a lot of the money is weighted in bonuses for wins and league position, which at a team that rarely wins isn't that attractive.
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 14:05 - Jan 11 with 1892 viewsDixie_CT

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 13:51 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Same reason we couldn't get Bright and Manning to extend. Our wage structure atm is bottom five Championship, and on top of that a lot of the money is weighted in bonuses for wins and league position, which at a team that rarely wins isn't that attractive.

We must have broken that for Austin? Surely even 25% of his WBA salary would put him towards the top end or above our salary cap.

Frustrating to miss out on decent talent from League 1 due to pass misdemeanours on contracts and salaries.
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 14:06 - Jan 11 with 1885 viewsNorthernr

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 14:05 - Jan 11 by Dixie_CT

We must have broken that for Austin? Surely even 25% of his WBA salary would put him towards the top end or above our salary cap.

Frustrating to miss out on decent talent from League 1 due to pass misdemeanours on contracts and salaries.

I'm fascinated how much of Austin's salary we're covering.
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 14:41 - Jan 11 with 1739 viewsMatch82

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 14:06 - Jan 11 by Northernr

I'm fascinated how much of Austin's salary we're covering.

It might not be much of the actual weekly wage if we have given them a payment for the loan itself.

Probably done in a way where both clubs can spin it how they prefer
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 14:54 - Jan 11 with 1661 viewsBoston

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 12:14 - Jan 9 by MrSheen

“Humpty” Doughty.

https://i2.wp.com/londonnewsonline.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/PA-56150620.

My brain hurts, Shirley?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 14:55 - Jan 11 with 1663 viewsrsonist

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 14:41 - Jan 11 by Match82

It might not be much of the actual weekly wage if we have given them a payment for the loan itself.

Probably done in a way where both clubs can spin it how they prefer

Does get a bit nervy when Allardyce says him leaving "creates an opening in terms of finances"...
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 15:02 - Jan 11 with 1633 viewsMatch82

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 14:55 - Jan 11 by rsonist

Does get a bit nervy when Allardyce says him leaving "creates an opening in terms of finances"...

He's definitely not talking about opportunities for his own personal finances
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 15:10 - Jan 11 with 1580 viewsAntti_Heinola

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 14:55 - Jan 11 by rsonist

Austin also thanked West Brom for helping out, which suggests they've been generous.

Bit fed up with worrying about wages to be honest.

Bare bones.

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 15:14 - Jan 11 with 1567 viewsenfieldargh

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 12:14 - Jan 9 by MrSheen

“Humpty” Doughty.

Hell be a good fit for our synchronised swimming team

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 15:17 - Jan 11 with 1540 viewsaston_hoop

Hopefully he is the new Jordan Cousins and has simply bypassed the couple of poor to average years at QPR and is doing it straight at Stoke.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 15:24 - Jan 11 with 1498 viewsdaveB

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 14:05 - Jan 11 by Dixie_CT

i doubt it's more than we were paying for the loans last season, I think they decided to not spend that money on loans this season and try and get through with Dykes and Bonne with that money up their sleeve should it go tits up
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 15:41 - Jan 11 with 1456 viewsnix

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 15:24 - Jan 11 by daveB

i doubt it's more than we were paying for the loans last season, I think they decided to not spend that money on loans this season and try and get through with Dykes and Bonne with that money up their sleeve should it go tits up

Unfortunately the tits are definitely up.
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 15:41 - Jan 11 with 1450 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 12:00 - Jan 9 by CamberleyR

Wasn’t there a ‘rumour’ that Hateley needed to get out of Glasgow as he had gotten into ‘trouble’?

Or, allegedly, gotten someone into trouble?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024