Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nedum on Soccer AM 10:36 - Jan 9 with 2123 viewsDixie_CT

If you can put up with Bullard then maybe worth a watch
Nedum on Soccer AM on 10:38 - Jan 9 with 2117 viewsWatford_Ranger

I hope he’s not doing the game where the ex-footballer tries to score volleys to win cash for a member of the public.
Nedum on Soccer AM on 10:46 - Jan 9 with 2095 viewsDixie_CT

Nedum on Soccer AM on 10:38 - Jan 9 by Watford_Ranger

I hope he’s not doing the game where the ex-footballer tries to score volleys to win cash for a member of the public.

Probably a non-negoitable to appearing on the show. Olly did it the other week and hit the top bins, celebrated like you would expect.

Going over a lot of ground already covered by Open All R's and Clive on Pateron.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 10:46]
Nedum on Soccer AM on 11:24 - Jan 9 with 2012 viewsQPRSteve

You are right, I couldn't put up with Bullard.
Nedum on Soccer AM on 11:35 - Jan 9 with 1984 viewsozexile

I can't stand Bullard.
Nedum on Soccer AM on 11:51 - Jan 9 with 1935 viewspaulparker

Is this Sh1t still on TV ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nedum on Soccer AM on 09:25 - Jan 11 with 1692 viewsDixie_CT

Nedum on Soccer AM on 11:51 - Jan 9 by paulparker

Is this Sh1t still on TV ?

Somehow it is and the tired old jokes are still being trotted out. Someone please kill that American soccer coach with his megnuts joke although saying that, isn't that the premise for the Ted Lasso show on Apple TV?

Think it was covered on here at somepoint about how brilliant Soccer AM was in its hey day. 3 hours long and rarely a dull moment. Would love to watch a documentary about those times and the rise and fall.
Nedum on Soccer AM on 09:35 - Jan 11 with 1659 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Soccer AM was great, but Tim Lovejoy’s fake laugh still haunts my dreams.
Nedum on Soccer AM on 09:36 - Jan 11 with 1646 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Also, Bullard does a fishing Podcast where he is semi sensible and gets quite a few footballers to open up.

Had Zamora on recently who talks at length about his time at QPR.
Login to get fewer ads

Nedum on Soccer AM on 09:41 - Jan 11 with 1629 viewsDixie_CT

Nedum on Soccer AM on 09:35 - Jan 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Soccer AM was great, but Tim Lovejoy’s fake laugh still haunts my dreams.

He did grate somewhat but think he was also a producer and must have put in some shift, along with the team, to get such a good quailty programme put together every single week. Probably slightly narracistic that he then had to be the front man as well?

Didn't he also swap from Watford to Chelsea when all the money poured into them? Something a bit plastic, smary and phony about him that he almost wore as a badge of honour.

Looking back on him and things like the Soccerette is cringy but I enjoyed it at the time.
Nedum on Soccer AM on 09:44 - Jan 11 with 1614 viewsDixie_CT

Nedum on Soccer AM on 09:36 - Jan 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Also, Bullard does a fishing Podcast where he is semi sensible and gets quite a few footballers to open up.

Had Zamora on recently who talks at length about his time at QPR.

Just put it on and he starts with 'oi oi people, it's Jimmy Bullard!' It's like he is handing out flyers for bars in Magaluf!

Will stick with it, cheers for the recommendations.
Nedum on Soccer AM on 16:14 - Jan 11 with 1336 viewsDixie_CT

Was quite a good listen, nice concept and some new bits to listen too. Makes me think that Bullard isn’t acting up for the cameras, that is actually him which makes him slightly more

Here on Spotify if people want to listen https://open.spotify.com/episode/6Uesf0bNOcvx94Fvc7TYzq?si=IMxDX6zTS7-cpqQCfi6lK
Nedum on Soccer AM on 16:39 - Jan 11 with 1297 viewsToast_R

Nedum on Soccer AM on 09:41 - Jan 11 by Dixie_CT

He did grate somewhat but think he was also a producer and must have put in some shift, along with the team, to get such a good quailty programme put together every single week. Probably slightly narracistic that he then had to be the front man as well?

Didn't he also swap from Watford to Chelsea when all the money poured into them? Something a bit plastic, smary and phony about him that he almost wore as a badge of honour.

Looking back on him and things like the Soccerette is cringy but I enjoyed it at the time.

Everything has its time and then things move on. The Word and TFI Friday from the 90s were good fun but wouldn't succeed in todays world. Everyone in that generation gets older, wiser and boring.
Nedum on Soccer AM on 16:48 - Jan 11 with 1276 viewsDixie_CT

Nedum on Soccer AM on 16:39 - Jan 11 by Toast_R

Everything has its time and then things move on. The Word and TFI Friday from the 90s were good fun but wouldn't succeed in todays world. Everyone in that generation gets older, wiser and boring.

The Word and Eurotrash were my inappropriate Friday night watches! Bit of breast/nipple and swearing were enough to titillate my adolescent brain! There was some pretty shocking on those shows at the time but they would barely cause any sort of commotion with todays access to 18+ content 24/7
Nedum on Soccer AM on 16:52 - Jan 11 with 1263 viewsTheChef

Ah yes, some weekly Victoria Silvstedt was always good for the soul...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024