Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is responsible? 19:19 - Jan 9 with 2471 viewsknocker

For signing Dykes and Bonne? If its Les, he should resign immediately. If its Warburton, he should not be allowed to take charge of this transfer window.
Who is responsible? on 19:20 - Jan 9 with 2466 viewsJuzzie

Good grief
Who is responsible? on 19:26 - Jan 9 with 2435 viewsTomcat75

Who is responsible? on 19:20 - Jan 9 by Juzzie

Good grief

Ahem Mark Warburton Ahem

hes not behind the decision to bring in Charlie Austin that is all Sir Les idea

we need a left back thats why the dutch fella is coming in again Les idea

he spent 4 million on 2 strikers that cant score

he will be hoping they score more than Luton do on Tuesday

THATS ALL IM SAYING

(i have spoken)
Who is responsible? on 19:29 - Jan 9 with 2417 viewsJuzzie

Who is responsible? on 19:26 - Jan 9 by Tomcat75

Ahem Mark Warburton Ahem

THATS ALL IM SAYING

(i have spoken)

Good grief
Who is responsible? on 19:34 - Jan 9 with 2399 viewsJuzzie

Are players not responsible?
Who is responsible? on 19:41 - Jan 9 with 2358 viewsMyke

Didn't hear too many complaints about Bonne when he thumped home headers against SW and Derby. Think where we would be without them. Not just 3 points worse off, but against two of our relegation rivals
Who is responsible? on 20:03 - Jan 9 with 2282 viewsMickB

I don't get it. Strikers who score regularly and contribute to teamplay, cost a fortune. If the 'shopping' team had spent a fortune on duds (like Sheff Wed?) I can see why they should be held to account. But R's searched Poundstretcher and took a risk. It hasn't paid off so far. Happens! My bet is that at some stage Dykes will come good. Bonne looks to me like a lower league player but that is commensurate with the price paid.
Who is responsible? on 12:38 - Jan 10 with 2006 viewsBrianWilson

First, I'll say Dykes and Bonne missed great chances yesterday. Really poor from both.

However I thought they showed potential and why bringing in someone like Charlie is a very good idea as it takes the pressure off a little.

Dykes created 2 excellent opportunities yesterday. One was the pull back that Bos hit and the other was a lovely through ball that Bonne inexplicable went to control with his right instead of left. If Thomas lifts his head in the last minute, he can put Dykes right through on goal. Dykes playing with little confidence but there is something there to persevere with.

Bonne is getting into the right positions which is something. I think he is improving a little game after game.

Hopefully Charlie can hit the ground running and we can rotate these two more. Dykes could be very useful coming off the bench.

Thought Kelman looked poor but obvs far too early to have any real opinion of him.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 12:39]

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Who is responsible? on 12:39 - Jan 10 with 1997 viewsWatford_Ranger

The important thing is to make sure we panic and put as much pressure on them as possible.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is responsible? on 12:52 - Jan 10 with 1955 viewsBklynRanger

Who is responsible? on 12:38 - Jan 10 by BrianWilson

First, I'll say Dykes and Bonne missed great chances yesterday. Really poor from both.

However I thought they showed potential and why bringing in someone like Charlie is a very good idea as it takes the pressure off a little.

Dykes created 2 excellent opportunities yesterday. One was the pull back that Bos hit and the other was a lovely through ball that Bonne inexplicable went to control with his right instead of left. If Thomas lifts his head in the last minute, he can put Dykes right through on goal. Dykes playing with little confidence but there is something there to persevere with.

Bonne is getting into the right positions which is something. I think he is improving a little game after game.

Hopefully Charlie can hit the ground running and we can rotate these two more. Dykes could be very useful coming off the bench.

Thought Kelman looked poor but obvs far too early to have any real opinion of him.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 12:39]

Agree. Dykes also had a moment in the second half where he brought it out of defence with a good bit of control and very nearly threaded a ball into Bright's path that would have put him through. Was well cut out by the Fulham player and not really mentioned.

Bonne will not have played against that level of player before and you could see that - e.g. trying to go inside from a good position when outside was the obvious option - he may have got away with that in League 1 (not always though and he does need to develop).

I thought Bright was guilty of the same thing at times though - 2 or 3 instances in the first half when he didn't shift the ball enough before trying to put it in and was either blocked or dispossessed. So learning to be done from him too.

Kelman has shown promising glimpses against other teams and not an easy situation to come into.
Who is responsible? on 12:55 - Jan 10 with 1949 viewsToast_R

Dykes with his one on one, at least hit the target man come on. If that was Patrick Agyemang we'd all be going ballistic.
Who is responsible? on 12:57 - Jan 10 with 1941 viewsfrancisbowles

I would start Dykes with Charlie. Dykes's headers and hold up play may be something Austin can feed off.
Who is responsible? on 13:02 - Jan 10 with 1928 viewsBklynRanger

Who is responsible? on 12:55 - Jan 10 by Toast_R

Dykes with his one on one, at least hit the target man come on. If that was Patrick Agyemang we'd all be going ballistic.

The worst kind of choking, no doubt about it Toast - and he knew it. Nearly fractured his hand on the goal post.
Who is responsible? on 13:05 - Jan 10 with 1913 viewsPinnerPaul

It happens though, don't have to watch much football to see it happen every week.
Who is responsible? on 13:09 - Jan 10 with 1895 viewsdavman

People keep talking about Bonne like this is the first season at this level. It isn't although his one bit of experience at this level ended in relegation.

Both he and Dykes have been abysmal so far this season. Missing the few chances we create regularly. They are getting steadily worse in front of goal and I am convinced that they will lose the ball soon after it comes.

Truly awful.

Is this just a blip or are they that bad? No idea, hope its temporary and only time will tell, but I can't see how anyone can defend what we've seen so far. As to bargains; not yet, but £3-4m for them is a ripoff on what we've seen...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Who is responsible? on 13:59 - Jan 10 with 1847 viewsBrianWilson

I have this song in my head since reading the thread title ...last lines....

"Who's responsible - you f###ng are
Who's responsible - you f###ng are
Who's responsible!"

´

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Who is responsible? on 14:27 - Jan 10 with 1772 viewsknocker

Still think it's a reasonable question to ask who thought these 2 were good enough.Les, Warburton or some super scout.
Who is responsible? on 14:37 - Jan 10 with 1732 viewsdistortR

Who is responsible? on 19:26 - Jan 9 by Tomcat75

Ahem Mark Warburton Ahem

THATS ALL IM SAYING

(i have spoken)

i actually think Mark Warburton hoping that we score more than Luton do on tuesday night is a fascinating insight into what goes on in a manager's mind.
Who is responsible? on 16:25 - Jan 10 with 1645 viewsTheChef

Who is responsible? on 13:59 - Jan 10 by BrianWilson

I have this song in my head since reading the thread title ...last lines....

"Who's responsible - you f###ng are
Who's responsible!"

´

Absolute dancefloor filler that album

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Who is responsible? on 19:25 - Jan 10 with 1524 viewsdaveB

Bonne has started what 4/5 games for us, seems a it early to write him off. Dykes also looks like he has potential and ability so working with them rather than writing them off might be an idea
Who is responsible? on 19:34 - Jan 10 with 1503 viewsbosh67

Who is responsible? on 19:25 - Jan 10 by daveB

Bonne has started what 4/5 games for us, seems a it early to write him off. Dykes also looks like he has potential and ability so working with them rather than writing them off might be an idea

This. Both players look frustrated and doubting themselves. That’s why I’m hoping Austin may be a good influence on them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Who is responsible? on 09:43 - Jan 11 with 1251 viewsThe_Beast1976

Who is responsible? on 19:29 - Jan 9 by Juzzie

Good grief

My word
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 9:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024