Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin. 19:42 - Jan 9 with 1922 viewsw7r

Welcome back and good luck Charlie.

We’re going to need it.

[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 19:44]
Austin. on 19:52 - Jan 9 with 1836 viewsPikey

Yeh good news welcome back no 45
Austin. on 20:29 - Jan 9 with 1723 viewsrsonist

Austin. on 19:52 - Jan 9 by Pikey

Yeh good news welcome back no 45

Austin. on 20:59 - Jan 9 with 1630 viewsbosh67

Loved his comment on the video.

Yeah 4 + 5 is 9. That was what I was going for. But it’s not about the name and the number on the back. It’s about the badge on the front.

I almost wept!

They need to play Albert now to give him the service.

Hopefully Bonne, Dykes and Kelman will benefit greatly from his return. A talisman in the changing room and in training makes a big difference and possibly lessons the pressure on them.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 21:00]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Austin. on 21:40 - Jan 9 with 1530 viewsrobith

I have spent years in here saying I never understood why everyone wanted him back, mistake to go back, gone at the game etc

And now its happened and he's here....in my heart of hearts I still think it is probably a bad move.

But God almighty I'm excited! I feel like a child!
Austin. on 22:04 - Jan 9 with 1443 viewsMalintabuk

Austin. on 21:40 - Jan 9 by robith

I have spent years in here saying I never understood why everyone wanted him back, mistake to go back, gone at the game etc

And now its happened and he's here....in my heart of hearts I still think it is probably a bad move.

I'm a lot like you about this
I never thought we would see him again and the last few years have not been kind to him
I have everything that is possible to cross...... crossed hoping that is right for both him and us
My head is telling me we are not going to get the same Charlie as we had a few years ago and his light is going to get tarnished.
Also he is not exactly in the same sort of team as last year..... God I hope this goes well
Austin. on 13:09 - Jan 10 with 1270 viewsterryb

Austin. on 21:40 - Jan 9 by robith

I think this sums up my thoughts as well.

Except that I don't think (and certainly hope) that this isn't a mistake. If he had been here all season, he would have converted the chances for us to now be on 30 points*!

* I've not gone through the matches to check if 30 is the correct number.
Austin. on 14:57 - Jan 10 with 1232 viewsNorthantsHoop

Time to get Adomah ploughing his trade down that right flank, reckon him and Charlie could be quite a force if given a go together.
We need to capitilise on the first 20 to 30 mins in games as we look good, but don't score and then fade and opposition gets a foothold with a goal.
We need something to defend, rather than using players like Adomah and Austin as impact subs to try and rescue a result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024