Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barker gets QPR a first win in nine - History 17:46 - Jan 11 with 571 viewsNorthernr

Barker gets QPR a first win in nine - History 11th Jan 2021 17:46
A scruffy goal from Simon Barker got QPR a much needed 1-0 win at Luton Town in September 1991 - Gerry Francis' first league win in charge at the ninth attempt. 0

Barker gets QPR a first win in nine - History on 18:42 - Jan 11 with 497 viewspaulparker

Thanks for the memories in that write up Clive re the start of the 1991 season a great time in my life turning 18 , cannot believe that was 30 years ago

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barker gets QPR a first win in nine - History on 19:04 - Jan 11 with 474 viewsNorthernr

Barker gets QPR a first win in nine - History on 18:42 - Jan 11 by paulparker

Thanks for the memories in that write up Clive re the start of the 1991 season a great time in my life turning 18 , cannot believe that was 30 years ago

Yeh that was just as I was getting into it with my dad, 8/9/10 years old. Happier times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024