Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe off 08:46 - Jan 15 with 9976 viewsNorthernr

They got plague.
Wycombe off on 16:48 - Jan 16 with 1023 viewsManinBlack

Wycombe off on 15:55 - Jan 16 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Brom won at Middlesbrough
We are down to 20th

I was hoping Luton would start slipping down the table but that imbecile wrongly sent off a home player and Luton now winning at Bournemouth. With Millwall also getting a point there this week, our draw there doesn't look that good now.

Rotherham winning at Derby too...
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 17:07]
Wycombe off on 18:18 - Jan 16 with 884 viewsTGRRRSSS

If the season is cancelled - no reason too do so really, then football outside the top 40 odd clubs is finished.
Wycombe off on 18:59 - Jan 16 with 794 viewsswitchingcode

Wycombe off on 18:18 - Jan 16 by TGRRRSSS

If the season is cancelled - no reason too do so really, then football outside the top 40 odd clubs is finished.

It won’t be but would be interesting who the top 40 apart from the usual suspects are
Wycombe off on 19:01 - Jan 16 with 789 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not sure but broadly speaking Premier league and a few others some of whom are currently struggling in different forms those "too big" clubs out there.

I just feel cancellation will financial kill the majority at least in it's current form.

That said the costs even for the biggest clubs would be eye watering,Sky and BT etc aint going to pay for product they cannot show till maybe next August or something.

All those calling for cancellation don't seem to realise, many thousands of jobs would be at risk in the fall out I'd imagine
Wycombe off on 19:15 - Jan 16 with 753 viewsswitchingcode

Wycombe off on 19:01 - Jan 16 by TGRRRSSS

Not sure but broadly speaking Premier league and a few others some of whom are currently struggling in different forms those "too big" clubs out there.

I just feel cancellation will financial kill the majority at least in it's current form.

That said the costs even for the biggest clubs would be eye watering,Sky and BT etc aint going to pay for product they cannot show till maybe next August or something.

All those calling for cancellation don't seem to realise, many thousands of jobs would be at risk in the fall out I'd imagine

For those reasons it won’t happen but in the meantime us fans who actually go to games will have to live like armchair Liverpool and United fans
Wycombe off on 14:08 - Jan 17 with 575 viewsPinnerPaul

Wycombe off on 16:48 - Jan 16 by ManinBlack

I was hoping Luton would start slipping down the table but that imbecile wrongly sent off a home player and Luton now winning at Bournemouth. With Millwall also getting a point there this week, our draw there doesn't look that good now.

Rotherham winning at Derby too...
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 17:07]

but our win at Luton looks better - no?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2021 14:08]
Wycombe off on 14:12 - Jan 17 with 555 viewsPinnerPaul

Wycombe off on 19:15 - Jan 16 by switchingcode

For those reasons it won’t happen but in the meantime us fans who actually go to games will have to live like armchair Liverpool and United fans

also latest figures show cases in nearly all areas of the country now decreasing.

Because of the time lag between contracting the disease and it getting worse, hospital admissions and deaths obviously still rising though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024