Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it OK? 15:22 - Jan 16 with 2993 viewsdutch

Am I allowed to want Chelsea to win today? Normally of course I want the blue filth to loose every game, but I also want Fulham to get relegated, so I think on balance a Chelsea win is the best result. But it makes me feel unclean to hope for that.
Is it OK? on 15:24 - Jan 16 with 2599 viewsflynnbo

No, it's not okay to want the filth to win any game unless we benefit as a consequence.
Is it OK? on 15:26 - Jan 16 with 2586 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is it OK? on 15:24 - Jan 16 by flynnbo

No, it's not okay to want the filth to win any game unless we benefit as a consequence.

This. Times a million.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is it OK? on 15:27 - Jan 16 with 2577 viewsDannytheR

No.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 15:27]
Is it OK? on 15:32 - Jan 16 with 2545 viewsdutch

I am sorry, I promise not to entertain such thoughts again.
Is it OK? on 15:33 - Jan 16 with 2537 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is it OK? on 15:32 - Jan 16 by dutch

Alright. Let's never talk about it again.

Is it OK? on 15:39 - Jan 16 with 2484 viewsStanisgod

Under no circumstances is this acceptable.
Wash your mouth out.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Is it OK? on 15:41 - Jan 16 with 2475 viewsaston_hoop

Where do we stand on Fulham goig down though? Assuming we stay up, thats 2 Friday nights on Sky next season that we'll lose.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is it OK? on 15:45 - Jan 16 with 2457 viewsted_hendrix

Every time I click on the beeb football page there seems to be a picture of Lampard or bloody Rooney grinning at me.
One media outlet this week even referred to Lampard as 'Lamps' FFS.
I hope sincerely that Fulham crush 'Lamps' beyond recognition today.
In an ideal world Rotherham and Derby need to stink out a 0-0 draw today, if not I hope Rotherham win.
I don't really know what most Managers look like in the Prem or the Championship, I know what 'Lamps' and Rooney look like though, every time I switch on the old laptop there they are the two of them staring at me like a nightmare like nothing else in the world of football matters.

It's the Lamps and Rooney show for a few Months.

Fatty and potato head.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Is it OK? on 15:46 - Jan 16 with 2457 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is it OK? on 15:41 - Jan 16 by aston_hoop

Where do we stand on Fulham goig down though? Assuming we stay up, thats 2 Friday nights on Sky next season that we'll lose.

I want them to stay up. For Konk.

Is it OK? on 15:49 - Jan 16 with 2440 viewsTomS

Is it OK? on 15:32 - Jan 16 by dutch

Your sin is forgiven.

Now, sing "I'm singing the blues" and "Magic Hat" 10 times each as your penance.
Is it OK? on 15:58 - Jan 16 with 2398 viewspaulparker

I don’t know how Lampard gets away with it , perhaps it runs in the family being Teflon
Bang average at Derby
Took over Chelsea when they finished 3rd and Europa league winners , only lost a declining hazard but had pulisic as a replacement, finished fourth and lost an fa cup final , he then spent 250 million and doesn’t know his best team , he has the best squad in the league but are only 3/4 points off Arsenal who everyone was clamouring for Arteta to be sacked, the same arteta who has won more than fatboy with a worse squad

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is it OK? on 16:05 - Jan 16 with 2368 viewsLazyFan

Chelscum must always lose.
I am old enough to remember them being relegated. We use to say to their fans "I can't remember what it was like being in Div 2". This used to wind them up something chronic.

But these days over-leveraging yourself and then going bust is a possibility no matter how big you are. This with losses is what we can hope for.

zzzzzzzzzz

Is it OK? on 17:37 - Jan 16 with 2265 viewsdutch

Is it OK? on 15:41 - Jan 16 by aston_hoop

I definitely want them to come down and join us (assuming we stay up). One of my favourite away games, taking over all the pubs along the Fulham Palace Road, taunting chaps in red trousers en route. Plus can't have our two nearest teams in a different league with Brentford possibly joining them, that would be too much to take. I want both Fulham and Chelsea to go down please.
Is it OK? on 18:05 - Jan 16 with 2215 viewswood_hoop

Is it OK? on 15:49 - Jan 16 by TomS

Your sin is forgiven.

Now, sing "I'm singing the blues" and "Magic Hat" 10 times each as your penance.

Have I redeemed myself, sang it ony 5 times each ? as I have backed a draw.....at 3/1
Is it OK? on 18:14 - Jan 16 with 2192 viewsManinBlack

I see Scott Parker has said he would have played a different team against us if he had been told that they were suddenly expected to play Spurs on Wednesday. He played a strongish team against us because he wasn't expecting to play Chelsea until Friday so they had a week to recover. We might have won against a weaker Fulham. Damn the EPL they should have warned Fulham they were going to do this.

I see Cavaleiro has received striking advice from Lyndon Dykes with a miss he would be proud of. Now they will pay for it with a man sent off.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 18:18]
Is it OK? on 18:49 - Jan 16 with 2133 viewsTomS

Is it OK? on 18:05 - Jan 16 by wood_hoop

Have I redeemed myself, sang it ony 5 times each ? as I have backed a draw.....at 3/1

Only if you are peace with your conscience, and you no longer feel the guilt.
Is it OK? on 18:53 - Jan 16 with 2119 viewsTGRRRSSS

FWIW I think Fulham will stay up this season, and Parker's doing a decent enough job overall, the point as Spurs was a good example, especially the noise her made getting in Mourinho's head - I guess he knew exactly how to get inside his head.

He has a trickyish job there with Tony Khan behind the scenes.
Is it OK? on 23:20 - Jan 16 with 1969 viewsThe_Beast1976

Is it OK? Is it OK? My word
Is it OK? on 23:38 - Jan 16 with 1934 viewsSimonJames

No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Is it OK? on 00:08 - Jan 17 with 1913 viewsKonk

Is it OK? on 23:38 - Jan 16 by SimonJames

No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

You can want Fulham to go down. You can want Fulham to go bust. You can want Fulham to be caught banging a goat, and thrown out of the league, but you should never, ever, ever hope for a Chelsea win. Shame on you, wash your mouth out with soap and water, and you probably ought to say ten Hail Marys for even thinking it. I only hope you can find forgiveness.

Edit: Sorry - this was intended as a response to the original post, and not a response to you, SJ!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2021 8:55]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Is it OK? on 14:07 - Jan 17 with 1691 viewsPinnerPaul

Just to add if Chelsea were playing Chelsea reserves I would want them both to lose!
Is it OK? on 14:12 - Jan 17 with 1681 viewsloftboy

I can’t think of a single occasion ever that I’d want those cûnts to win.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Is it OK? on 14:19 - Jan 17 with 1666 viewsSimonJames

Is it OK? on 00:08 - Jan 17 by Konk

You can want Fulham to go down. You can want Fulham to go bust. You can want Fulham to be caught banging a goat, and thrown out of the league, but you should never, ever, ever hope for a Chelsea win. Shame on you, wash your mouth out with soap and water, and you probably ought to say ten Hail Marys for even thinking it. I only hope you can find forgiveness.

Edit: Sorry - this was intended as a response to the original post, and not a response to you, SJ!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2021 8:55]

At least you snapped me out of my hangover trying to figure out what I'd done!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Is it OK? on 14:20 - Jan 17 with 1660 viewsPeterHucker

This is unacceptable.
I always want Chelsea to lose no matter who they are playing and I can't think of any circumstances where that wouldn't be the case.

If the 11 most evil people from history were to somehow come back to life and make a football team, I still wouldn't want Chelsea to beat them. I'd be hoping for a hat-trick from Zombie Hitler.
Is it OK? on 14:41 - Jan 17 with 1632 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is it OK? on 14:20 - Jan 17 by PeterHucker

This is unacceptable.
I always want Chelsea to lose no matter who they are playing and I can't think of any circumstances where that wouldn't be the case.

If the 11 most evil people from history were to somehow come back to life and make a football team, I still wouldn't want Chelsea to beat them. I'd be hoping for a hat-trick from Zombie Hitler.

With an assist or two from Redknapp?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024