Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wear a mask 14:32 - Jan 17 with 2510 viewswelwynranger

Socially distance, self isolate, shield if you have to, adhere to government guidelines, get a vaccine.
If all goes well we can beat this awful virus.
Then we can spend the next 30yrs discussing whether it was a conspiracy or not.
IN THE PUB
Wear a mask on 14:42 - Jan 17 with 2462 viewsstowmarketrange

Most people have been telling me to wear a mask for years and now I have to do it.
There are still people flouting the rules though,which is a bit of a shame,but as long as the people who want the vaccine get it ASAP,the better we will all be.
Stay safe everyone.
Wear a mask on 14:52 - Jan 17 with 2414 viewsPinnerPaul

Some good news with the news that number of new cases falling nearly everywhere in England.
Wear a mask on 15:05 - Jan 17 with 2351 viewskernowhoop

Wear a mask on 14:52 - Jan 17 by PinnerPaul

Some good news with the news that number of new cases falling nearly everywhere in England.

So are the masks. No 1 litter item round here.
Wear a mask on 16:10 - Jan 17 with 2215 viewsDWQPR

Wear a mask on 14:52 - Jan 17 by PinnerPaul

I suspect it is much to do with herd immunity as much as it is with the lockdown. With 50-60,000 new cases being confirmed daily over the last few weeks there would probably be 4-5 times that amount going unnoticed (based on previous SAGE assumptions), so the virus will run out of people to infect.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Wear a mask on 16:31 - Jan 17 with 2150 viewsDavieQPR

Just seems strange. If you walked into a Bank 12 months ago with a mask on you would have been arrested. Nowdays you will be arrested if you don't wear one in a Bank.
Wear a mask on 16:43 - Jan 17 with 2118 viewsbollockchops

wont be any pubs when this is all over
Wear a mask on 17:02 - Jan 17 with 2058 viewstraininvain

Wear a mask on 16:43 - Jan 17 by bollockchops

wont be any pubs when this is all over

There will be pubs. My job at the moment is to try and ensure the survival of pubs and restaurants by negotiating rent frees, reduced rents etc with landlords.

Believe me, there will be plenty of pubs desperate for thirsty customers once this is all over!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2021 17:16]
Wear a mask on 18:47 - Jan 17 with 1936 viewsbollockchops

There will be pubs. My job at the moment is to try and ensure the survival of pubs and restaurants by negotiating rent frees, reduced rents etc with landlords.

Believe me, there will be plenty of pubs desperate for thirsty customers once this is all over!
[Post edited 17 Jan 17:16]

maybe but how much for a pint and how much is too much ? now that we are all use to supermarket prices
Login to get fewer ads

Wear a mask on 18:55 - Jan 17 with 1911 viewstraininvain

Wear a mask on 18:47 - Jan 17 by bollockchops

[Post edited 17 Jan 17:16]

maybe but how much for a pint and how much is too much ? now that we are all use to supermarket prices

People have been able to sit at home and drink cheap alcohol in the front room for years. But you can’t replicate the true pub experience sat at home drinking with your mrs or alone.

Personally, I think the pub is about more than having a pint. It’s about meeting mates, catching up with people and the whole community aspect.

All I hear from mates at the moment is ‘can’t wait to go for a pint’ and I don’t think pubs will struggle once they’re allowed to reopen.
Wear a mask on 22:45 - Jan 17 with 1695 views2Thomas2Bowles

Somewhat cringe and a bit weird but

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Wear a mask on 08:45 - Jan 18 with 1494 viewsSuffolk

I have never really classed myself as a drinker but I find myself missing a trip to the pub. Life looks so much better through the bottom of a pint glass.
Wear a mask on 09:53 - Jan 18 with 1402 viewsRBlock

Wear a mask on 17:02 - Jan 17 by traininvain

You're doing the Lord's work Train
Wear a mask on 10:04 - Jan 18 with 1381 viewsbosh67

Wear a mask on 15:05 - Jan 17 by kernowhoop

So are the masks. No 1 litter item round here.

I am doing an early morning job cleaning a retail centre carpark at weekends from 5am and apart from everyone throwing their Macdonalds out the car window rather than stagger 10 feet to a bin the other main things thrown out of car windows in the car park or onto the pavement is masks. It's disgusting really that given what's going on that people think it's okay to just throw masks on the ground where little kids can pick them up etc. Defeats the entire object of the exercise. I probably pick up about 50 masks + when I arrive early hours.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Wear a mask on 12:24 - Jan 18 with 1291 viewswood_hoop

Wear a mask on 10:04 - Jan 18 by bosh67

I am doing an early morning job cleaning a retail centre carpark at weekends from 5am and apart from everyone throwing their Macdonalds out the car window rather than stagger 10 feet to a bin the other main things thrown out of car windows in the car park or onto the pavement is masks. It's disgusting really that given what's going on that people think it's okay to just throw masks on the ground where little kids can pick them up etc. Defeats the entire object of the exercise. I probably pick up about 50 masks + when I arrive early hours.

Whatever the French can do, we can do better according to many...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-coronavirus-fines-waste-i
Wear a mask on 13:53 - Jan 18 with 1201 viewsDavieQPR

Wear a mask on 17:02 - Jan 17 by traininvain

In my area we have lost 12 pubs in the last 10 years, even the Wetherspoons closed. There is now only one pub left in walking distance.
Wear a mask on 15:01 - Jan 18 with 1131 viewsHayesender

Same with restaurants. I had a lovely Indian take away a few days ago, but nothing beats actually sitting in a restaurant with your family or a few mates, and washing it down with a few glasses of wine, or a few cobras

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Wear a mask on 23:51 - Jan 18 with 968 viewstimcocking

Wear a mask on 08:45 - Jan 18 by Suffolk

I have never really classed myself as a drinker but I find myself missing a trip to the pub. Life looks so much better through the bottom of a pint glass.

Ahh, Basil Rathbone. A quality avatar indubitably.

I think there are 60 Sherlock Holmes stories, of which i think i've read 60, ahem, just saying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024