Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently 23:43 - Jan 19 with 3144 viewsFrankRightguard

Perhaps the financial state of the club is even more parlous than we know

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9165339/QPR-CEO-Lee-Hoos-send
Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 00:37 - Jan 20 with 3018 viewsBoston

Go on Lee, tell us the name of the one club who were not receptive to our predicament, we could do with another hate figure on the board.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 04:07 - Jan 20 with 2901 viewsstowmarketrange

Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 00:37 - Jan 20 by Boston

Go on Lee, tell us the name of the one club who were not receptive to our predicament, we could do with another hate figure on the board.

Got to be direby surely.Or brentford?
Nobody else hates us that much do they?
Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 04:13 - Jan 20 with 2902 viewssuperhoopdownunder

So what happens next?
Do we appeal this with fine with the EFL? (haven't we already done this?)
Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 07:08 - Jan 20 with 2767 viewsNorthernr

Hoos the opportunist.

I know he divides opinion, but I do think he's a good CEO for us. Certainly the best of the senior management/ownership.

The most veherment opposition to Derby and Sheff Wed's pisballing about came from Middlesbrough and Steve Gibson so wouldn't surprise me if it was them.
Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 08:14 - Jan 20 with 2604 viewsswitchingcode

Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 00:37 - Jan 20 by Boston

My guess would be Luton Town no love for them but were very harshly treated when deducted 30 points many seasons ago that took them all the way down to the conference league.
Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 08:22 - Jan 20 with 2558 viewsdavman

Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 08:14 - Jan 20 by switchingcode

My guess would be Luton Town no love for them but were very harshly treated when deducted 30 points many seasons ago that took them all the way down to the conference league.

Still time for this fine to result in that happening to us. Be under no illusion, despite the fact that these owners oversaw the circus that got us to the fine, they have saddled the club with half of it.
Yes, that is a moot point as long as they hang around to pay it off, but if they don't, any new owners would need to plunge £1.7m a year into the black hole that is QPR.

Reducing / removing that commitment would be a big part of fattening the calf up to get it sold to market...

£1.7m a year may be OK for a Champ club with (still relatively) rich owners, but a Lge One club saddled with it and a wage cap based on our low income may well put us on a tailspin that would take years (or a crash) to recover from.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 09:04 - Jan 20 with 2399 viewsLazyFan

This is clever from Hoos.

If any club or some clubs say no, we have to pay and then in the future get into trouble or want a player from us, or get upset when we sniff about their player, then we can play hardball and when they complain, we can say, well your actually the unreasonable ones and not give stuff or worse start taking legal action with them and the EFL.

If the clubs, feel that this is wrong playing nasty with QPR and would rather be on good terms, then he may get the support he needs to get us out of some of the debt by then pressuring the ELF as no club agrees with their views, not one.

If the clubs do support it and the EFL don't and then down the line a club gets itself in trouble, QPR can apply due pressure on the EFL probably legally, that they have received undue bias and then at that point could possibly legally get some of the monies back!

Either way, someone will be putting themselves in the frame down the line and all it cost us beyond what we have already been fined is a letter from Hoos.

zzzzzzzzzz

Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 09:10 - Jan 20 with 2380 viewsStanFan

This is a smart move. As Davman says the initial impact is on the owners who are paying the fine. It doesn’t affect what the club can spend except that the fine might limit at some point what the owners are prepared to put in. It could also make the club easier to sell but whether that’s a good thing or not is a much bigger question.
Login to get fewer ads

Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 12:25 - Jan 20 with 2045 viewsstevec

In the same papers back page it says over half the Championship clubs will reject a wage cap.

I’d be interested to know what the clubs position is on this, given they’re asking for a reduction in the FFP fine.
Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 12:29 - Jan 20 with 2016 viewsderbyhoop

It's when you see what other clubs have got away with. Hoos used the examples of Chelsea, City, Juve, Inter, etc. but the financial accounting ricks employed by Birmingham, Derby and Wednesday are just as bad. Just not as lucrative.

I don't think he'll get anywhere but it's always worth trying.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 18:21 - Jan 20 with 1712 viewsTGRRRSSS

Should be a scandal whats happened to us compared to Brum and Derby and frankly Sheff weds, already got some of their points deduction removed.

Ask yourself this, if any other club had this fine, from Championship could any of their owners have really afforded it?

I maintain the wealth and fame of our owners (including Mittal) was a reason they went for us financially rather than points deductions ma matter what happened in terms of a relegation from the Championship.
Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 18:49 - Jan 20 with 1656 viewsfrancisbowles

Hoos asks other clubs if we can reduce our fine apparently on 18:21 - Jan 20 by TGRRRSSS

Should be a scandal whats happened to us compared to Brum and Derby and frankly Sheff weds, already got some of their points deduction removed.

Ask yourself this, if any other club had this fine, from Championship could any of their owners have really afforded it?

I maintain the wealth and fame of our owners (including Mittal) was a reason they went for us financially rather than points deductions ma matter what happened in terms of a relegation from the Championship.

Points deduction wasn't a sanction that could be applied in the FFP rules that we broke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024