Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... 20:10 - Jan 26 with 1640 viewsNoDiddley

West Ham in 4th WTF
You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 20:33 - Jan 26 with 1575 viewsStanisgod

OMG, I expect to see the shirts all out in Basildon that you never see when they're bottom.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 20:49 - Jan 26 with 1552 viewsNoDiddley

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 20:33 - Jan 26 by Stanisgod

OMG, I expect to see the shirts all out in Basildon that you never see when they're bottom.

West Ham fans
Me Dad knew the Krays
Always had Pie & Mash before the game
Stood in the Chicken Run
And we won the World Cup
You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 20:53 - Jan 26 with 1544 viewscolinallcars

The Premiership is bowlocks every year.
You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 21:11 - Jan 26 with 1505 viewsTacticalR

@NoDiddley 'West Ham in 4th WTF'

That's what Roman Abramovich said.

Air hostess clique

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 14:41 - Jan 27 with 1365 viewsstowmarketrange

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 21:11 - Jan 26 by TacticalR

@NoDiddley 'West Ham in 4th WTF'

That's what Roman Abramovich said.

Maybe the Russian gangster needs to sack another manager if his team can’t even keep up with West Ham,even after spending another £200 million?
You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 17:34 - Jan 27 with 1226 viewsPinnerPaul

If its not that great what does that say about Eze?

Mostly snuffed out without too much difficulty by West Ham and as we've discussed before, still has a lot to learn about positioning and getting involved when Palace don't have the ball - yes we can bemoan that fact and I get that side of the argument, but like it or not, very few sides can afford the luxury of players who can't 'defend' - in the broadest sense of the word, when they don't have the ball.

I think, tbf, to Eze, its worse at Palace because Zaha doesn't have much interest in tracking back, closing down etc either.

Too harsh? - maybe - sure you will tell me if I am!
[Post edited 27 Jan 2021 17:34]
You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 17:40 - Jan 27 with 1213 views2Thomas2Bowles

I think it's a good thing that more clubs are challenging at the top.

Saying that, looking like a shoo-in for Man C on current form.

Just waiting for Allardyce to save his rep with not getting relegated, by quitting or sacked. taking a page out of MH book.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 17:52 - Jan 27 with 1192 viewsPinnerPaul

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 17:40 - Jan 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I think it's a good thing that more clubs are challenging at the top.

Saying that, looking like a shoo-in for Man C on current form.

Just waiting for Allardyce to save his rep with not getting relegated, by quitting or sacked. taking a page out of MH book.

There was a priceless shot of him yesterday on MOTD - after the 4th I think it was!

Damning remark from BBC commentator - "Man City haven't had to get above training ground pace here"

I do feel sorry for Furlong though - hope the inevitable relegation and reputational damage isn't going to be too bad for his career.
Login to get fewer ads

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 18:13 - Jan 27 with 1165 viewsnix

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 17:34 - Jan 27 by PinnerPaul

Mostly snuffed out without too much difficulty by West Ham and as we've discussed before, still has a lot to learn about positioning and getting involved when Palace don't have the ball - yes we can bemoan that fact and I get that side of the argument, but like it or not, very few sides can afford the luxury of players who can't 'defend' - in the broadest sense of the word, when they don't have the ball.

I think, tbf, to Eze, its worse at Palace because Zaha doesn't have much interest in tracking back, closing down etc either.

I've watched a few Palace matches and I think he's stifled at Palace. Instead of having people covering for him while he could be creative, like he had with us, he's doing the donkey work for Zaha and Benteke, both of whom are selfish players. Often he's trying to set up a one two with one of them and they don't pass back to him and just try and shoot even when in a poor position.

Also Eze is doing a lot of tracking back, which the aforementioned players hardly do at all, so he's tending to have to sit back at least ten yards from the penalty area, preventing him from doing his flowing runs into the box.

Finally, Palace break at a glacial pace, which isn't his game. He always looked best to me when counterattacking with support. At Palace, they're either too slow breaking out of defence, maybe because they're older players, or it's part of Hodgson's ultra cautious tactics to nurse onto possession.
You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 18:58 - Jan 27 with 1106 viewsstevec

I wouldn’t be too shocked by West Ham, top 6 now occupied by 5 of the 6 biggest stadiums in the country.

West Ham struggled to fill 34k Upton Park, now they fill 57k stadium. Thinking big is the long term future.
You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 19:02 - Jan 27 with 1091 viewsDiscodroids

Up until about 2001, could name every Premiership teams 1st 11 plus subs. Now, There's more chance of me reniventing the fibonacci sequence than naming 10 premiership payers in total.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2021 19:05]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 19:28 - Jan 27 with 1052 viewspaulparker

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 17:34 - Jan 27 by PinnerPaul

Zaha is only interested in winning free kicks & penalties every game rather than actually doing something all I’ve seen him do this year he is either throwing himself to the floor or complaining to the ref

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 19:52 - Jan 27 with 1007 viewsTacticalR

You know when the premiership is bollox this year....... on 18:58 - Jan 27 by stevec

I wouldn’t be too shocked by West Ham, top 6 now occupied by 5 of the 6 biggest stadiums in the country.

West Ham struggled to fill 34k Upton Park, now they fill 57k stadium. Thinking big is the long term future.

But it's not everyone who will be given a free £700 million stadium by the government, with corner flags thrown in.

'LLDC will take on all of the running costs from the corner flags to the stewards in return for £2.5m a year in rent (reduced by half in the event of relegation)'.

How West Ham struck the deal of the century with Olympic Stadium move
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/14/west-ham-deal-century-olympic-s

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024