Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube 16:14 - Jan 27 with 6304 viewsnightwish

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s is due to be shown live on Eastbourne Boroughs you tube page kick off Thursday 28th Jan 7pm .3g pitch so shouldnt be any weather problems we havnt had any snow down here anyway.Word of warning Eastbourne Boroughs internet coverage of matches hasnt always been the best so heres hoping it works alright for this match.It is free of charge but donations can be made to Eastbourne Borough if you feel like it
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 16:28 - Jan 27 with 4684 viewsQPRSteve

thanks for the info
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 16:39 - Jan 28 with 4346 viewsnightwish

Just been reading that Eastbourne Borough intend playing QPR loanees Kai Innocent and Charley Kendall against their parent club tonight.Both these lads having been doing well on loan at Eastbourne and the club think alot of them, could be interesting.
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 18:40 - Jan 28 with 4199 viewsGaryT

No stream link yet but here's the website https://www.ebfc.co.uk/news/qpr-friendly-will-keep-the-ball-rolling-2596654.html
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 19:04 - Jan 28 with 4140 viewsaston_hoop

edit, forget that. My link doesnt work

Heres the team news anyway

[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 19:06]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 19:16 - Jan 28 with 4069 viewsnix

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bpiuhFnzPGw&feature=share

Hope this works
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 19:29 - Jan 28 with 4007 viewsDubaiR

Working for me. Playing nice sharp football but lacking a cutting edge....sound familiar?

I think Johansen may get a run out and would have been good for Kelman too surely?
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 19:30 - Jan 28 with 4004 viewsDixie_CT

Pretty poor spectacle but the weather is more suited to Pirates of the Caribbean than football!

We just hit the post after Alfa skinned the fullback and blasted it across the goal, the ball was deflected onto the woodwork and bounced out to safety.

Very tippy tippy but nice flashes from Alfa and Da Silva with Bansai-McNulty showing some classes touches.
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 19:50 - Jan 28 with 3912 viewsQPRSteve

0-0 at HT. Not much to note really. Poor conditions making passing a bit of a lottery and chances were few and far between.

I feel sorry for the poor commentator and cameraman who are up some scaffolding with no cover!
Login to get fewer ads

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 19:52 - Jan 28 with 3899 viewsaston_hoop

Not the greatest half of football, mainly due to the conditions. We have created the better chances though. McNulty seems an exciting player, built like Ilias Chair and with a similar way of moving too. Duke-McKenna has shown some nice touches and Da Silva on the right wing seems positive too. But not really too much to talk about

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:03 - Jan 28 with 3835 viewswortonranger

I’m enjoying it. Cant beat playing in a monsoon
Some nice approach play. No finish yet of course
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:04 - Jan 28 with 3829 viewsaston_hoop

Mampala on for someone, didnt hear who if indeed he said

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:05 - Jan 28 with 3825 viewsaston_hoop

Eastbourne goal

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:10 - Jan 28 with 3801 viewsQPRSteve

Ahora on for Gubbins at HT too
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:14 - Jan 28 with 3777 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just tuned in. How did Gubbins play?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:19 - Jan 28 with 3761 viewsaston_hoop

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:14 - Jan 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Just tuned in. How did Gubbins play?

Tidy enough, can pass a ball well but they really didnt trouble us a great deal in that first half.

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:25 - Jan 28 with 3735 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:19 - Jan 28 by aston_hoop

Tidy enough, can pass a ball well but they really didnt trouble us a great deal in that first half.

Thanks Aston.

We've only got through their midfield once in the ten minutes since I've tuned in.

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:27 - Jan 28 with 3716 viewsaston_hoop

Mampala 1-1 after good work from Dalling, took the finish well

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:28 - Jan 28 with 3714 viewsQPRSteve

1-1. Mampala after good work from Dalling.
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:28 - Jan 28 with 3702 viewsDixie_CT

1-1 after 69 minutes. Decent run by Dalling, a lucky Rick O’Shea (he gets everywhere) and Mampala slotted it past the keep from 15 yards out.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 20:29]
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:30 - Jan 28 with 3691 viewsDixie_CT

I’ve seen better refs in the Chiswick and District league! A particular highlight was going over to the linesman to debate an offside decision after he had given a free kick to us when Bansai-McNulty was taken out.

Ref changed his mind and gave Eastbourne a free kick for offside where Amrit was fouled not where Mampala received it offside!!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 20:33]
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:32 - Jan 28 with 3676 viewsaston_hoop

Pretty sure the bloke that the commentator thinks is Aoraha is actually big Hamzad Kargbo....it aint Aoraha anyway who was a white lad last time I saw him!

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:47 - Jan 28 with 3609 viewsaston_hoop

Eastbourne in front with 2 to go. Error from Domi at left back giving the ball away and we couldnt deal with the ensuing mess

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:48 - Jan 28 with 3594 viewsderbyhoop

I was about to say Domi has looked calm and then gives the ball away so Eastbourne lead 2-1.
Carlyle looks steady, but he has played some senior football.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:49 - Jan 28 with 3585 viewsQPRSteve

Also thinks that no.12 who came on is Dickinson who is a GK,
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:52 - Jan 28 with 3560 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Disappointing second half.

Body language bon-committal, no drive, no leadership, no-one looking to break the line or take responsibility.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024