Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll get my coat 07:24 - Jan 30 with 1350 viewsBlackCrowe

[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 8:11]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

EU on 07:52 - Jan 30 with 1275 viewsDWQPR

The behaviour of the EU is nothing short or arrogant and shows that they know that they have screwed up massively over their vaccine programme especially with the overly burdensome bureaucracy that is the unelected commission. They have blood on their own hands of thousands of Europeans that will die because they did not get the vaccines ordered in time. Instead they would prefer to see the deaths of British citizens to save their face. And now Macron (Napoleon reborn), suggests that the AZ vaccine may not be that good after all. This from a typically French, self-interested idiot who demanded that the EU put in an order for 600 million doses of a vaccine that was being developed by a French pharma company that failed in trials. Hence the late arrival to the table for the AZ vaccine. So glad we are out of this self-interested protectionist racket of a club. Fingers crossed CV19 could be the catalyst that causes the EU to implode.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

EU on 08:03 - Jan 30 with 1241 viewsMyke

Clive?
EU on 08:04 - Jan 30 with 1238 viewsWatford_Ranger

EU on 08:03 - Jan 30 by Myke

Clive?

Here we go, here we go, here we go.
EU on 08:10 - Jan 30 with 1208 viewsBlackCrowe

EU on 08:04 - Jan 30 by Watford_Ranger

Here we go, here we go, here we go.

You're right....i'll do the LFW equivalient of getting my coat and delete the original post.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

I'll get my coat on 08:23 - Jan 30 with 1151 viewsnix

Oh God please no. I hear Twitter or Facebook is available.
I'll get my coat on 10:20 - Jan 30 with 966 viewsAshdown_Ranger

I think we should dust off a few Spitfires, ask the Americans if we can borrow some Sherman tanks and invade Europe (making sure our troops are armed with their new blue passports).

We can then at last start to colour in maps of the world pink again and restore our rightful place in the world.
EU on 10:37 - Jan 30 with 918 viewstraininvain

EU on 07:52 - Jan 30 by DWQPR

The behaviour of the EU is nothing short or arrogant and shows that they know that they have screwed up massively over their vaccine programme especially with the overly burdensome bureaucracy that is the unelected commission. They have blood on their own hands of thousands of Europeans that will die because they did not get the vaccines ordered in time. Instead they would prefer to see the deaths of British citizens to save their face. And now Macron (Napoleon reborn), suggests that the AZ vaccine may not be that good after all. This from a typically French, self-interested idiot who demanded that the EU put in an order for 600 million doses of a vaccine that was being developed by a French pharma company that failed in trials. Hence the late arrival to the table for the AZ vaccine. So glad we are out of this self-interested protectionist racket of a club. Fingers crossed CV19 could be the catalyst that causes the EU to implode.

Re Macron, it’s mind blowing that he’s publicly questioning the efficacy of the AZ vaccine after his own regulators have approved it. France has a large community of anti vaxxers. This is massively irresponsible.
I'll get my coat on 10:43 - Jan 30 with 875 views2Thomas2Bowles

I'm saying nothing, just sitting here with a large bucket of popcorn.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

EU on 10:45 - Jan 30 with 883 viewsStanisgod

EU on 10:37 - Jan 30 by traininvain

Re Macron, it’s mind blowing that he’s publicly questioning the efficacy of the AZ vaccine after his own regulators have approved it. France has a large community of anti vaxxers. This is massively irresponsible.

Him and the poison dwarf in Scotland should have got married, they would make the perfect couple, a bit like Hitler and Bormann.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

EU on 12:35 - Jan 30 with 714 viewsDWQPR

EU on 10:45 - Jan 30 by Stanisgod

Him and the poison dwarf in Scotland should have got married, they would make the perfect couple, a bit like Hitler and Bormann.

The poisoned dwarf north of the border I would now liken to Lord HawHaw. The Moggster called her Mona Lott, maybe Lady HawHaw would be more accurate.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

I'll get my coat on 12:39 - Jan 30 with 693 viewsTGRRRSSS

Imagine the Guardian BBC etc etc if BoJo or Trump had done anything like this.
I'll get my coat on 12:43 - Jan 30 with 680 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Sir,

We wouldn’t even be having this conversation, if we hadn’t ceded India so easily to that flip-flop wearing fop of a lawyer from Middle Temple.

Pretty much everything has gone nipples north since then and Mountbatten has a lot to answer for!

Yours

Col. Arthur St. John Smyth (Ret.)

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024