Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RAshford you Tart! 17:37 - Jan 30 with 1413 viewsTGRRRSSS

Taking over from Ashley Young, just faked that Xhaka wacked him on the face when he never touched him
RAshford you Tart! on 17:45 - Jan 30 with 1366 viewsPaddyhoops

I thought it was only Johnny foreigner who cheats!!
Not those nice English lads!!
RAshford you Tart! on 17:47 - Jan 30 with 1357 viewsTGRRRSSS

What was almost worse was Neville on commentary ignore it totally when he realised.

Most players at that level bad not, but surely with VAR you can get booked for simulation, which it was also gets game stopped because of possible head injury - which is as predicated being used to stop things when convenient.
RAshford you Tart! on 17:54 - Jan 30 with 1322 viewsstowmarketrange

I watched the majority of the Everton v Newcastle game today and I lost count of the times went down,supposedly injured after a tackle,or a minor foul.It got embarrassing to watch grown men thumping the turf because they just got touched by an opponents foot.
If they insist on wearing carpet slippers instead of boots.what else do they expect?
RAshford you Tart! on 17:57 - Jan 30 with 1312 viewsTGRRRSSS

I agree but mostly they're not hurt - when they either get there way or are ignored and get told they'd better get up or it suits them they are up and charging on whatever the situation is.

Embarrassing it certainly is though.

Although better than I'd thought I still feel Neville shouldn't commentate on United as he cannot (understandably) be impartial.
RAshford you Tart! on 18:00 - Jan 30 with 1300 viewsstowmarketrange

RAshford you Tart! on 17:57 - Jan 30 by TGRRRSSS

I agree but mostly they're not hurt - when they either get there way or are ignored and get told they'd better get up or it suits them they are up and charging on whatever the situation is.

Embarrassing it certainly is though.

Although better than I'd thought I still feel Neville shouldn't commentate on United as he cannot (understandably) be impartial.

I think that Neville does a more honest commentary on Utd than carragher does on Liverpool.
RAshford you Tart! on 18:03 - Jan 30 with 1294 viewsTGRRRSSS

Totally agree with Neville it's often little things where he lets himself down like this incident early in this game where I'd expect him had it been say the game you mentioned earlier, more scathing on it.

Carragher is very biased at times and very annoying.
RAshford you Tart! on 18:15 - Jan 30 with 1246 viewsstowmarketrange

RAshford you Tart! on 18:03 - Jan 30 by TGRRRSSS

Totally agree with Neville it's often little things where he lets himself down like this incident early in this game where I'd expect him had it been say the game you mentioned earlier, more scathing on it.

Carragher is very biased at times and very annoying.

Can I claim a Wenger on it as I didn’t see the incident,so I can’t comment on what happened.I think Neville let himself dow a few years ago with his comments on being entitled to go down when slightly touched.
That’s what annoys most fans,sometimes even when it’s their own players doing it.
RAshford you Tart! on 18:28 - Jan 30 with 1198 viewsWatford_Ranger

RAshford you Tart! on 18:15 - Jan 30 by stowmarketrange

Can I claim a Wenger on it as I didn’t see the incident,so I can’t comment on what happened.I think Neville let himself dow a few years ago with his comments on being entitled to go down when slightly touched.
That’s what annoys most fans,sometimes even when it’s their own players doing it.

When do you ever see a decision given when a player stays on his feet though?

By all means punish dives properly (almost never seems to be a booking even now) but if you don’t reward a fouled player for staying on his feet then it’s just sensible to throw yourself over.
Login to get fewer ads

RAshford you Tart! on 18:42 - Jan 30 with 1159 viewsTGRRRSSS

That's a separate issue he feigned getting hit on the face by gesturing injury to his face when there was no contact to the face anywhere near.

What your talking about is when your fouled but you don't get the fold because you don't go down which is also a problem.

This was Rashford making out he'd been hit in the face so simulation of an injury he clearly didn't get which he possibly hoped might lead to something more serious punishment wise for his opponent,
RAshford you Tart! on 19:29 - Jan 30 with 1075 viewsstowmarketrange

RAshford you Tart! on 18:28 - Jan 30 by Watford_Ranger

When do you ever see a decision given when a player stays on his feet though?

By all means punish dives properly (almost never seems to be a booking even now) but if you don’t reward a fouled player for staying on his feet then it’s just sensible to throw yourself over.

Then refs should use the advantage law,as that is what most do anywhere else on the pitch.
RAshford you Tart! on 15:37 - Jan 31 with 900 viewsPinnerPaul

The WBA player - blonde hair, right sided player - he must have thrown himself to the floor about half a dozen times v Fulham.
RAshford you Tart! on 15:42 - Jan 31 with 884 viewsqpr_1968

RAshford you Tart! on 15:37 - Jan 31 by PinnerPaul

The WBA player - blonde hair, right sided player - he must have thrown himself to the floor about half a dozen times v Fulham.

noticed that as well......sickening!

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

RAshford you Tart! on 20:21 - Jan 31 with 716 viewsStanisgod

RAshford you Tart! on 18:42 - Jan 30 by TGRRRSSS

That's a separate issue he feigned getting hit on the face by gesturing injury to his face when there was no contact to the face anywhere near.

What your talking about is when your fouled but you don't get the fold because you don't go down which is also a problem.

This was Rashford making out he'd been hit in the face so simulation of an injury he clearly didn't get which he possibly hoped might lead to something more serious punishment wise for his opponent,

Johnny Evans exactly the same thing for Liecester today.
Hit on the shoulder, slight touch at that, and holding his mouth.
They should all be made to play rugby at least once to see what it's like to be hit.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024