Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone noticed? 10:05 - Feb 4 with 1608 viewsozexile

The amount of goals Man City score from getting players in down the side of the penalty area and then a cut back to oncoming players. It's great coaching to get players that high up the pitch all knowing their roles.
Has anyone noticed? on 12:38 - Feb 4 with 1451 viewsrsonist

Yeah this has been Pep's signature throughout his career. They struggled last season when he strayed from the path switching to playing a right footer on the left and vice versa.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MCFC/comments/ehsg5m/breaking_down_the_wingermidfielder

This is as definitive a breakdown of the move as I've found. I particularly like the suggestion here in the wake of another Burnley mullering that it works precisely because Dyche has them so well drilled.
Has anyone noticed? on 13:37 - Feb 4 with 1376 viewsCLAREMAN1995

While lots of posters on LFW are not interested in the PL I get nearly all of Man city games on my package and have to admit enjoying their style of play.
I know about the wage bill etc but as a man they aggressively try to win the ball back when they lose it and try to score on every possession .Watching KDB spray 60yard passes and sprint into the box hoping for a tap in and the likes of Sterling always practically on the goaline its easy to see how they accumulate goals like they do.
Of course they specialize in the dark arts like breaking up EVERY counter attack that expose them by legal or illegal means.Ferndandinho is the master at this the QPR coaches should take note stop breakaways at all costs
Has anyone noticed? on 15:57 - Feb 4 with 1265 viewsngbqpr

Has anyone noticed? on 13:37 - Feb 4 by CLAREMAN1995

While lots of posters on LFW are not interested in the PL I get nearly all of Man city games on my package and have to admit enjoying their style of play.
I know about the wage bill etc but as a man they aggressively try to win the ball back when they lose it and try to score on every possession .Watching KDB spray 60yard passes and sprint into the box hoping for a tap in and the likes of Sterling always practically on the goaline its easy to see how they accumulate goals like they do.
Of course they specialize in the dark arts like breaking up EVERY counter attack that expose them by legal or illegal means.Ferndandinho is the master at this the QPR coaches should take note stop breakaways at all costs

Maximum dark arts required to stop Armstrong on Saturday

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Has anyone noticed? on 18:37 - Feb 4 with 1195 viewsozexile

Has anyone noticed? on 13:37 - Feb 4 by CLAREMAN1995

This isn't about beating us up. But when we get around the box it just looks so random. Anything could happen. But city always have those players either side of the box ready to be fed the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024